Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
  1. DOLBY INDIA @DolbyIn

The sound team of #BajiraoMastani. This Friday, all roads lead to the #DolbyAtmos theatre near you!

zara321 thumbnail
The tamil music album of BM

http://erosnow.com/#!/music/album/1045819/bajirao-mastani---tamil
ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ptolemy

lol see SKJha has spoken, Deepika is walking away with the movie. 

where??
ptolemy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: GundayVedant

where??

Subhash is SLB's close friend and often his mouthpiece. These are the 10 things he chose to highlight, which includes how he was forced to take Ranveer, Deepika is his new Aish, and no mention of Priyanka. IDK probably means SLB knew Ajay would do a better job and is shifting the responsibility of the choice by reminding that Ajay's fees limited him. Also could explain why Deepika is emphasizing why no other actor of this generation could justify Bajirao. Pre- Ram Leela SLB gave an interview to Jha about how "good" Deepika is in the movie, so there's precedent. "Deepika has a very sharp mind. When she talks she talks sense. Deepika is playing a character named after my mother. She is a special way beyond anything anyone can expect from her. - See more at: http://starblockbuster.com/sanjay-leela-bhansali-speaks-subhash-k-jha-composing-music-his-latest-film-ram-leela#sthash.yAQobG55.dpuf" 

Also his site just posted an article about how Ranveer made Deepika uncomfortable during CNWK so SLB might be upset with Ranveer again. It quotes a "filmmaker close to Deepika", but what other filmmaker would be following BM's promotions? http://skjbollywoodnews.com/2015/12/deepika-padukone-uncomfortable-ranveers-toilet-jokes/4148393.html
Edited by ptolemy - 8 years ago
JaaniDushman thumbnail
Originally posted by: GundayVedant

I still feel Deepika might eventually steal the thunder

She has been doing so for past so many fews... coming out to be the best thing of her film🤔

I agree! It feels like PC fans are the ones who have the most vishvas in Deepika 😆 people underestimate Deepika way too much! She has luck on her side, & has been making such great career moves last few years!!

Also it doesn't hurt the fact that she is loved by the public & the industry! People just go gaga over her beauty in real life, like I said in another thread -nobody actually bothers in real world to analyse small acting problems, or dialouge delivery! She has a striking screen presence , that is what matters for them!!

Also as much as of PC is being shown, I still think her role will be short!! Deepika is doing warrior, dancer, & all that she'll obv will steal the thunder!!

Though real life main I feel Deepika will steal the thunder, personally I feel it's going to be Ranveer!! 😳
JaaniDushman thumbnail
Originally posted by: Patronus

I have a feeling this is going to be my favourite Mastani scene in the film! She looks so

Also feel this is from Aayat I actually was singing Aayat & saw this gif in Sunny's daba & it went so well with the song! 😆

I'm actually most excited for Aayat! It's going to the love song of the year!!Edited by Patronus - 8 years ago
zara321 thumbnail

Subhash is SLB's close friend and often his mouthpiece. These are the 10 things he chose to highlight, which includes how he was forced to take Ranveer, Deepika is his new Aish, and no mention of Priyanka. IDK probably means SLB knew Ajay would do a better job and is shifting the responsibility of the choice by reminding that Ajay's fees limited him. Pre- Ram Leela SLB gave an interview to Jha about how "good" Deepika is in the movie, so there's precedent. "Deepika has a very sharp mind. When she talks she talks sense. Deepika is playing a character named after my mother. She is a special way beyond anything anyone can expect from her. - See more at: http://starblockbuster.com/sanjay-leela-bhansali-speaks-subhash-k-jha-composing-music-his-latest-film-ram-leela#sthash.yAQobG55.dpuf" 

Also his site just posted an article about how Ranveer made Deepika uncomfortable during CNWK so SLB might be upset with Ranveer again. It quotes a "filmmaker close to Deepika", but what other filmmaker would be following BM's promotions? http://skjbollywoodnews.com/2015/12/deepika-padukone-uncomfortable-ranveers-toilet-jokes/4148393.html

S k jha hates Ranveer, he has been writing horrible and untrue articles bout Ranverr for the last 2 Years, so plz don't take Wat he says seriously 
ptolemy thumbnail
Originally posted by: zara321

S k jha hates Ranveer, he has been writing horrible and untrue articles bout Ranverr for the last 2 Years, so plz don't take Wat he says seriously 

no, i mean, i don't think he's going to pan him in the film, but it's pretty fair to assume that SLB does get annoyed by the way Ranveer carries himself as a public figure. Tushar Joshi alluded to SLB scolding him for the way he's been dressing for promotions. Jha is probably writing his admonishing posts for SLB... there are way too many rumors about SLB's displeasure with the Bang Bang dare and the roast for there to not have been some truth about it. 
zara321 thumbnail

no, i mean, i don't think he's going to pan him in the film, but it's pretty fair to assume that SLB does get annoyed by the way Ranveer carries himself as a public figure. Tushar Joshi alluded to SLB scolding him for the way he's been dressing for promotions. Jha is probably writing his admonishing posts for SLB... there are way too many rumors about SLB's displeasure with the Bang Bang dare and the roast for there to not have been some truth about it. 

Slb himself has never shown displeasure towards rs, if u read the articles jha has made they r so insulting and terrible, he verbally abuses Ranveer, calls him names, he attacks his character, slb wud never make jha wrote such stuff bout his leading hero 
ptolemy thumbnail
Originally posted by: zara321

Slb himself has never shown displeasure towards rs, if u read the articles jha has made they r so insulting and terrible, he verbally abuses Ranveer, calls him names, he attacks his character, slb wud never make jha wrote such stuff bout his leading hero 

SKJ would never risk angering Bhansali, he thrives on his connections. I mean, SLB likes Ranveer enough to work with him (and I wouldn't be surprised if Ranveer is in the Khalnayak remake he's planning) but it doesn't mean he wouldn't air out his grievances this way, he's pretty famously particular about how people present themselves... like BM is done filming but RS has to keep the shendi?