Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

<BAJIRAO MASTANI Updates#3> Priyanka at Promotions! pg148 (Page 100)

DEEPZzzz IF-Stunnerz
DEEPZzzz
DEEPZzzz

Posted: 10 December 2015 at 7:00pm | IP Logged

Priyanka Chopra #BajiraoMastani press conference @priyankachopra

Embedded image permalink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SanguinesalmanjeryHer-mion-e

DEEPZzzz IF-Stunnerz
DEEPZzzz
DEEPZzzz

Posted: 10 December 2015 at 7:00pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manjery

IHeartDeepika IF-Sizzlerz
IHeartDeepika
IHeartDeepika

Posted: 10 December 2015 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pikychu

More pictures @priyankachopra at #BajiraoMastani Press Conference in NYC #KashibaiinNYC

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink
11 retweets7 likes
Stunning! Heart I really hope PC comes to India..my deepyanka dreams Cry Is she coming at all? 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SanguinesalRekha_jimanjeryHer-mion-e

RVeeRAO IF-Dazzler
RVeeRAO
RVeeRAO

Posted: 10 December 2015 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
can't wait 7 days to go

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manjery

SportsFreak Goldie
SportsFreak
SportsFreak

Posted: 10 December 2015 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
It's funny how the reaction to Outside's comments bashing RS and the reaction to fans that were bashing DP differs widely
With DP the reaction was mostly  everyone can have their opinion we shouldn't be shut we shall bash DP if we want but now that the shoe is on the other foot the reactions are different and people have remembered this is a movie update thread LOL
Though i agree this is an update thread and should be restricted to that only. There is the whole forum to bash the actors and people can open other threads to satisfy the bashing

And it's good to see the promotions have picked up within few days to the release 

ptolemy Goldie
ptolemy
ptolemy

Posted: 10 December 2015 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SportsFreak

It's funny how the reaction to Outside's comments bashing RS and the reaction to fans that were bashing DP differs widely
With DP the reaction was mostly  everyone can have their opinion we shouldn't be shut we shall bash DP if we want but now that the shoe is on the other foot the reactions are different and people have remembered this is a movie update thread LOL
Though i agree this is an update thread and should be restricted to that only. There is the whole forum to bash the actors and people can open other threads to satisfy the bashing

And it's good to see the promotions have picked up within few days to the release 

I agree that update threads should be pleasant and not hostile to any of the stars that are in the movie, but I don't think discussing is bashing. i mean, I think most people can agree the promotional strategies are a little baffling & seem a little haphazard. We have no idea about screen counts, there has been relatively little new material since the trailer, and there's only a week left. Both DP & Ranveer have been kind of vacillating between trying to lower expectations and then hyping how these roles are landmarks in their careers. We have no idea if PC is coming, etc. 
SELINA_MV Goldie
SELINA_MV
SELINA_MV

Posted: 11 December 2015 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zara321

Originally posted by OutsiderOne

Originally posted by Beautyandbrain

^OutsiderOne make a thread and take all ur frustration on Ranveer out man plz. So tht we are spared. 
I am sry but We come your for update not ur non sensical opinion on Ranveer.

Let's make this place less abt ur opinion and more abt Bajirao Mastani update.

Only for Ranveer? There are thousand of comment bashing Deepika in this tread,  can you do that too? LOL no...  because you one of fans who also gave a bad comment about Deepika ?.
BTW, I have no issue with you. I just hate Ranveer fanatics who hate Deepika to core . Embarrassed

there r no ranveer 'fanatics' who hate deepika on this thread, so plz go and comment to them wherever they may be, and let this thread be peaceful 

ur comments about ranveer r absolutely disgusting, remember u r talking about a human being, he doesn't deserve the crap that u say about him all the time

this is an updates thread, not a bashing thread, we don't want any bashing of ranveer, deepika or pc in this thread 
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap wowww... Human being... Can said that to Ranveer fans,  Sonam fans, Kangana fans too? Come on..  LOLLOLLOL

I speak my mind what I thought about Ranveer in movie, is that wrong sweaterhurt? Read my comment. Just told me the truth that Ranveer fans cann ot accept the truth what non Ranveer fans think about Ranveer in that movie. Moreover, everyone said Ranveer Priyanka the best thing in BM, so, what wrong when I said, no use for someone who totally want to see Deepika in that movie to go to cinema if it about Ranveer & Priyanka. And one more thing, lot of bashing in this tread said, Deepika "no mood" in promoting the movie with ranveer, talked bad to Ranveer, not respect Ranveer, not promoting BM as well as Tamasha... please... go & read & review previous comments before you jump toward me just because I AM "ALONE". Dead
zara321 IF-Sizzlerz
zara321
zara321

Posted: 11 December 2015 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SportsFreak

i hav always asked people to not bash in this thread, whether they r bashing ranveer, deepika or pc 

I hav been saying that ever since the first thread was made 

now can we plz just focus on the movie, all this talk is directing the thread in another direction 

just focus on the film 

Edited by zara321 - 11 December 2015 at 1:21am

Go to top