love is ..roving spirits!

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

IKRS Thursday 19th November 2015 ep 88 My Take

To me, showing Suvarna dressed as a bride combing the area before a darru adaa in the very beginning of the episode has a tone on condemnation in itself for the widow cum disguised bride! There lies a strange question mark upon her true identity? Seeming she is bride heading to honour a rendezvous with her groom. But the truth as we know it is quite the opposite. She is a widow who has been duped into deciding she would start life anew with a husband.

Accompanied, with a basket in hand..  her garland for her husband, var mala.. Suvrana, happens to be ,  a red rag in her  scarlet bridal attire, to the bull! a drunken  eve teaser!  He makes dirty passes at bids money upon her for her company!  Demands she  forgoes this to be husband of hers! and tries to  manhandles her. Lucky for Suvarna, Viplav, still at the wayside bar, watches the young bride defend herself both verbally and physically. But the drunk, Benaras burden! as Viplav calls such road side nuisances, still hassles the young bride! So Viplav gallantly in disciplined martial mode , progress forward and slaps the living day lights out of the eve teaser face! The drunken man yelps! runs for refuge! But so does the bride too, onto her journey ahead!.. however,  her garland slips on the road. Viplav picks up the garland and tells Raj these flowers  are the ones  Dhani's Ashram uses to makes  garlands.. Viplav concerns also urges him to check on the bride, but Raj discourages  him and bids him to leave as he was leaving too. Viplav though seems preoccupied ..  an unaccompanied bride in a hurry? the flower garland made of particular flowers used  by the Ashram? what could this mean? For Suvarna then begin the signs of ignominy around her. That what she is doing , running off in the quiet of the night ,without the approval of her Ashram  elders is a not commendable. But she knows only not to keep her man waiting. she  was not going to let anything stop her  of losing this life time opportunity.. be it some  inebriated way side fool!    

Even the rising tempest, attempts to check her exuberance from reaching lord Shiva's temple.. the dead of the dark night, zapped here and there with the zig zag blinding  claps of thunder and lightening sound beware!beware! but the beating of two hearts inside her chivvies her on..  Suvarna reaches the temple.  Upon holy ground stand the unholy feet of Tripurari the devout devotee of lord Shiva.. the lord in his magnificence looks down upon the bag of deceit! the lord, .watches in silence yet ,the time for his tandev has not yet arrived. But dread the time when the third eye of lord Shiva  opens! .Triuprari full of guile receives his eager bride Suvarna.. shows his feigned impatience ,but ensures her all is well now that she has arrives . He says to her the words that will please a woman. Suvarna asks where is the priest  that would perform the marriage rites? Lecherously he blasphemes, he himself is priest and groom! and now he will, make her his forever! Overcome by his love for her, Suvarna  fills with devotion for Tripurari. He embraces her close to her,  pulls out dagger from his side pocket, takes her unaware and stabs her in belly.. brass bells swing on their mobile chains, as Suvarna  bleeding body shuffles back from her assailant.. tripruari??? In shock and pain she supports herself by  clutching on to the large cold brass bell..  her eyes pop out as she sees the real face of her man! a rakshas!! He extends his hand towards her and she still extends a blood stained hand towards her..  it was her mind playing games again ! he withdraws his hand and she falls flat on the  mandir floor.. right before lord Shiva's eyes.. Tripurari bends over her and mocks.. see I have fulfilled your dreams today.. she wipes her bloodstained  palm over his face.. let mine and my baby's blood be on your face... he wipes the tip of his dagger  covered in her blood and condescendingly  he , dips  the tip of his finger on it and lines her parting  with blood.. Suvarna closes her eyes.. Tripurari..  then drags her body away from the temple  and takes it to the grounds.

Viplav is drives back on his way home.. notices some figures, but not close  enough. Tripurari  carries the body, props it behind the tree trunk. Notices Viplav has stops his jeep  and looks suspicious. Tripurari   hides behind  tree trunk.. and watches from his vantage place, that  Viplav.. comes out of jeep.. snooping.. suddenly, Viplav's phone rings, he goes back to jeep.. waits a moment then turns and  sits in his jeep and drives off..  who phones Viplav to put him off the scent?? Why does Viplav see  the bare minimum? and that too he side lines without probing further into? is Viplav  working out  on solutions silently? Is he more vigilant, and less expressive by word of mouth? personally I am more into unpeeling  the layers of his character, rather than make a song and dance  about the  evil incarnate Tripurari.. his time is approaching very soon..

The  storms  stirs Dhani , but also contributes to some inauspicious feeling. she walks restlessly through the top corridor, notices Suvarna  missing and  as a matter of urgency stirs up  Rajlaxmi too..  both call out her name..suvarna! For the strength of the Ashram is, they look after and look out for their own kind.. but then can the dead hear the alive?..

This scene is goes against the Hindu faith.. the dead are cremated, The body   becomes a pile of ashes thus setting the soul free.Tripurari to conceal his crime immediately , digs a pit for himself.. he denies Suvarna's soul freedom from the prison of the body.. Tripurai digs a grave with a shovel! and picks up Suvarna  not to carry the new bride over the threshold, but to bury, Suvarna  as a bride.. she died a suhagan,  one whose husband  lives when she dies.. Mercilessly ,coldly, he  dumps  her in the grave!  shovels back soil on her body!  and buries her .Suvarna's,  earing entangles itself  in his  locket he untangles it.. the earring will be a noose around his neck! looks at it as  if good riddance to bad rubbish.. and pockets the earing.. probably will use it as evidence against Viplav? by slipping it in Viplav's clothes?

Dhani reports they have checked Suvarna  is nowhere to be found. they decide to report the matter to the police. Suvarna's  letter discovered  and read out.. Raj reads her letter.. that which ends on a hopeful note..  she'll meet  Dhani  again as some one's wife..?  irony.. this some day meeting, as some one's wife can implicate both Dhani and Suvarna..

Viplav sits on the outside jhula  swing.. .. Dashrant's  words Dhani has said yes to marrying triprari plague him . The gate opens and in walks Tripurari,  just the person Viplav  wants to see..  calls him  Tripurari! checks his watch and says, he's very late? he  replies, babaa he  went to do some  work took longer to finish..viplav asks how did  he get  soil on himself? it became dark during work. ,and he fell so he got so covered in mud .. and he turns away under Viplav's scrutinising  eyes.. hey listen says Viplav wanted to ask him something.? yes? does he want to marry Dhani? he replies ,it makes no difference what he wants, he just acts upon Guru dev's orders.. Viplav  ignores this and goes on to ask Tripurari has he asked Dhani ifshe is happy about  marrying him or not? what's there to ask babaa? she probably likes him that's why she agreed! Why? is anything bothering him? Viplav  shakes his head, erhh... ok that's fine I'll leave.. Tripurari muses as he looks at viplav's back ,I know Viplav babba what's bothering you? that's exactly what I want , wait till your whole household gets bothered by this, that's when I'll  have my  real pleasure..

Viplav gets a airy fairy answer from Tripurari.. Surely in his heart Viplav knows, it's him that Dhani feels for..but what does he feel about her, concern? Is it not enough that he wants to make sure Dhani is marrying Tripurari  because she wants too.. her happiness matters to Viplav, as he knows her all too well..

Inderani says this girl has gone mad.. it's good that she has decided to remarry.. but what was the need to leave like this? she should have told us we wouldn't have said no this can be a message for Dhani as well if you like Viplav then tell your mother what you feel about him??... Dhani weeps and says it her fault,   didn't know, what Suvarna  wanted , her pain and sorrow.. as her friend she  never assured her.. that she would understand her feelings. . in fact we all are at fault! Dhani cries.. this could also be Dhani's own appeal to her mother.. does she know what her buchiya wants? she doesn't,why else is she forcing her to marry Tripurari..?

Covering up bloody deeds..Tripurai wipes Suvarna's blood off his dagger on his yellow kurta..and holds up his clean dagger  his eyes cold without regret.. Tripurari.. are you asleep? calls Viplav. Tripurari pockets his dagger and heads for his door..meets Viplav in the courtyard outside the outhouse, babba what is it? Viplav  says, sorry to bother him,  but he himself doesn't  know  why  he's here? or what  he's  saying but he ..couldn't stop himself, as he consider Dhani as a friend, that's why he is asking him if he has asked Dhani about this marriage? Look he understands , he  is dada ji's  loyal servant, but marriage is a bond between a man and woman Tripurari..they both need to consent  to the bond, Viplav  reasons, so doesn't  he reckon  he should ask Dhani once? whether she wishes to marry him or not? Tripurari muses.. whether Dhani is happy or not? he doesn't  know? but this he can see that Viplav babu  is not happy with his  marriage  On the face of it he agrees, yes if  he says so then he will ask her once.. he needs to go to bed now babaa it's late now , he tells Viplav.. end off! and a much relieved Viplav  says,  yes of course I will.. you go now! and they both turn away ,then Viplav turns back  suddenly ,screws his eyes and  calls out Tripurari stop! and Viplav looks at the blood stains on the corner of Tripurari's  kurta.. walks to Tripurari  slowly  faces him and looks directly down at his kurta.. grabs it and lifts it up.. Viplav's finger prints? What's this? Where did he get this blood from? he feels his kurta and laugh's nervously ..this is a ram's blood.. they were offering a sacrifice  at the mandir, has Suvarna been sacrificed? If so who will  benefit from her sacrifice? Has Tulsi maa answered a devout girl's prayer? by exposing a true Rakhsas?.. and Viplav replies, yes he thought so..he saw him , close to the shiv mandir wasn't he? no no he was at the ghat  mandir..replies Tripurari . Viplav replies confused ,really? Tripurari says why what did he think , he murdered some one?.. Freudian  slip! fromTripurari.it may not seem that way, but Tripurari is under Viplav's scanner. Tripurari will keep on tripping and Viplav has his narrowed contracted lion like eyes on him.. and his heart set on his Dhani aka shikaiti puriya bundle of compliants ,happiness.. he wants to hear her complaints ,if any against her marriage to Tripurari..

I have said in bold what I had to say about this episode.. my wish is that both su and her baby survives.. her stabbing was a very serious and unpleasant experience to watch.. the way Tripurari dared to do such a dastrardly act under the eyes of the great lord Shiva baffles me? like most of us we want the Rakhsas in Viplav's life punished..vidha apart but still during the episode among other things Viplav is majorly concerned about her happiness..hope tomorrow's  episode brings some respite... Hamlet53 20.11.15

Precap.. Suvarna grave.. In a distance a figure looms up and walks onwards hurriedly, suddenly a blood stained hand grabs her ankle ..the figure has anklets on she screams and is hurled on to the side of the ground ..she sees a blood stained  foot and ankle flop out on to the ground before her very eyes..

Edited by Hamlet53 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rama_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
As usual ...Great take Hammie... 🤗 i liked yesterday episode and hence came looking for your post...  
MR was very good in all scenes yesterday... but then when he is not ... the episode was well executed.  

VT and TT scene was the highlight of the episode...  
the drama is building up ... look forward to upcoming episodes...hope the CV's do justice to Vidha story.

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rama_2010

hi rama great to see you mate
]As usual ...Great take Hammie... 🤗 i liked yesterday episode and hence came looking for your post...  

MR was very good in all scenes yesterday... but then when he is not ... the episode was well executed.  ohhh  correct.. he is very precise in what he delivers..i feel he is careful to be viplav...iam seeing a difference now

VT and TT scene was the highlight of the episode...  yes i agree.. spot on
the drama is building up ... look forward to upcoming episodes...hope the CV's do justice to Vidha story.
yes although can sense their presence... viplav and his dhani preoccupation.. thanks for reading rama and commenting.. hammie very happy to see you😛

BBSS11 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome analysis Hamlet...😊
sketie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Great analisis !

Im waiting for vidha scenes ...its been quiteva time with no proper happy scene dreams mein hi dikha do cvs !
VirusForever thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome analysis hammie...though the show is deviating from pure love story into some kind of bhoot bhoot bhoot lets see how cv's will do justice for the upcoming scenes😆
CarpediemRose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Hammie brilliant take of yesterday's episode👏👏
Loved MR more and more coz we had his scenes quite more,he makes me watch the scenes and never leaves me to get up coz of the naturality he maintains in his acting,such a dedicated actor,luv him loads😊
Waiting for a lot of interesting twists in the show,hope to see more of ViDha scenes too.
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sura123

Awesome analysis Hamlet...😊

hi sura123, so nice of you to read my  post.  loved your comment,..much love hammie
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: miniapplepie

Great analisis ! hi mini,great to see you

Im waiting for vidha scenes ...its been quiteva time with no proper happy scene dreams mein hi dikha do cvs !
yes it has been a while since we had those.. I guess this is the current  after viplav exits the ashram...hope cvs inject it with some live.. and i dont mean killings and ghouls!   thanks for your lovely comment,love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tarun1234567

awesome analysis hammie...though the show is deviating from pure love story into some kind of bhoot bhoot bhoot lets see how cv's will do justice for the upcoming scenes😆

hi tarun good to see you..yes I agree..  cvs gave  us a plate full of vidha ,bits and bobs.. we got addicted.. then the empty plate taken away and given back with dal mein kala nonsense.. be it gruesome  murder. or  horror! iam waiting for the chamiya dance..  and  trips showering  cash..and viplav rolling his eyes..???
  chal lets see what friday will cough up..  seen vidha any where????  woh kahan? kahan??
a looking around hammie