2. All Agatha Christie with Poirot
3. A Thousand Splendid Suns
4. More to come
5. More to come 
slippedaffairs thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
1. Love Story by Erich Segal 
2. TFIOS by John Green and A Walk to Remember by Nicholas Sparks (one couldn't be chosen)
3. Maybe Someday and Maybe Not by CoHo
4. Elenor and Park (Forgot the writer) and Doctors by Erich Segal. (Couldn't choose one.)
5. November 9 by CoHo 

And on top of all is my favorite DIVERGENT SERIES by Veronica Roth.

Gave more than five but couldn't help.

There r much more and some had been already mentioned before like my First novel "Pride and Prejudice".
slippedaffairs thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Rictusempra

Hey there! 😊

So yeah, Paulo Coelho is actually a Brazilian old man--somewhere between 60 & 70 years of age, 'cause the last time I checked he was 62, and that wasn't more than 8 years ago--who writes in Portuguese. Brazilian Portuguese, of course.
 He's actually famous for his inspirational tale The Alchemist, which gives out the message of confidently following your dreams, tgrough a Shepherd called Santiago.

He's suffered much through the early years of his life. His father was an engineer, and so his dream of becoming a writer greatly appalled his parents. He was even sent off to some mental asylum to treat him out of his craziness--and logic-less-ness--about becoming a writer.

But he made it out alive, of course, and we eventually got an unbelievably amazing author! Plus, though I don't know much 'bout this part, but I guess he'd even become a lyricist for sometime, after leaving studies and before adopting writing.

And then he has written quite a number of books. His genre is a wide variety, actually. Mystery, romance, thrill, adventure, spiritual stuff - he's done it all. But, every one of his books have a message. They are philosophical in an extremely interesting way. And, in my personal opinion, his books are awfully  full of knowledge as well.

For instance:

The Winner Stands Alone (Mystery/Obsession/Crime): This one's actually my heart stealer! *_* And this would tell you anthing and everything that happens in the world of glamour, behind the curtain. It'll tell you about Film Makers, Actors, Models, Designers, and even Film Distributers.

The Zahir (Obsession/Romance): This one would be telling about what happens in the life of an author. A tiny spoiler - this book is in first person, is dedicated to his wife, and Coelho is himself in story.

I would never finish if I began, so I'll have to cut it off practically. 😆 

He's an amazing author, and you'll love him once you read him. Do give it a try, and feel free to ask for recommendations. I'll be more than willing. 🤗

-Aishwarya.

Aishwarya didnu read his book Adultery?
My exams will be there nor I would had read it. Is it good?
Rictusempra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: iPriyalicious

Hey Aishwarya thank you so much for your detailed informations!!
Now I will definitely try his books! I will surely ask you more if I need further infos! Thanks for being so kind! 😊

And I definitely agree on Tell Me Your Dreams. Actually all Sidney Sheldon books are like the best thing you are ever going to read in the thriller genre. I felt spiritual pain while reading some 😆

It was my pleasure! 🤗 And it would be my pleasure to aid you with further information, too.
And about Sydney Sheldon - well YES, you're absolutely right. Nobody can write thriller the way he does!

I was rather panic stricken after I finished with the Book One portion of Tell Me Your Dreams, if you know what I mean! ðŸ˜³ And then there is Rage of Angels... I'm practically obsessed with the book. I've got the PDF in my phone as well as computer system, and I'm found re-reading portions of this, pretty commonly.

I adore Bloodline too. You read that one?
Rictusempra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: --MinOch--

Aishwarya didnu read his book Adultery?
My exams will be there nor I would had read it. Is it good?

Oh no, I did not. 
I read about it, though. It possesses extremely Adult and rogue themes. Mostly, it is based on infidelity and, well, the very core of 'adultery' itself. It regards to a LOT of BDSM, and I actually couldn't get myself into purchasing the book.

Plus - parents, and all, you see? ðŸ˜†
supriya.ipkknd thumbnail
Tell Me your Dreams - Sidney Sheldon
Harry Potter Series - JK Rowling
Hunger Games Series 
If tomorrow comes - Sidney Sheldon 

I am currently reading Me Before You and I am loving it. 
afterlife. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Well, Its pretty hard too choose only 5 putting down what is coming in my mind r8 now!!

1. Twilight Series
2. The Fault in our stars
3. Jane Eyre
4. The Devil In Winter
5. Sidney Sheldon books/ Agatha Christie books
Edited by ..BlackSwan.. - 8 years ago
cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
My five vest reads of all time would probably be :

I'm gonna count down.
The first book is always hard to decide.

5) The Fault In Our Stars by John Green.
4) Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire.
3) Maybe Someday.
2) Twilight Series by Stephanie Meyer.
1) Harry Potter Series by JKR.

I am such a Potterhead.
Especially after I re-read ALL the books.
Arshalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
P.S. I Love You : Cecelia Ahern
Before I Fall : Lauren Oliver
Hate List : Jennifer Brown
The Secret Dreamworld of a Shopaholic : Sophie Kinsella
Twilight and HP Series (can't choose)