Posted: 8 years ago
Wow a new tread ðŸ¥³
For all the writters ðŸ¤—

Originally posted by poetic

Nachiket smiles and keys in
'Am sure you will have some wonderful cooking skills to display. Lasagna?'

He hit the Send key.

'Dr Neil ...' The receptionist draws his attention.

A pretty young thing, he thinks as he corrects her ...

'Its Dr Nachiket Khanna actually'

The girl smiles back at him

'Dr Stein is waiting for you, in his cabin' 

He thanks her and steps in

Her phone bleeps she looks at the msg and smiles and sends a msg

You will have to wait and see and hits send.

He is out of the meeting they have offered him the job of senior cardio surgeon. He looks at the msg ragini has sent and smiled ragini could never stay angry at him for long.

She looked at her phone he had not let her know what had happened at the interview when her phone rang.

Nachikets name flashed up
"So, you want lasagna tonight?" Ragini picked up the phone.
Nachiket laughed on the other side. "I want something new tonight, Ragini. Something we haven't had before," he paused and Ragini understood he wasn't talking about food anymore. "I hope you're still up for trying new things."
Ragini laughed. She wasn't taking him on his bait. "Why are you calling me? I'm working right now," Ragini lied.
"You're lying," Nachiket stated.
"Arey baba, why would I lie? I never lie to you" Ragini faked offence.
"Acha, tell me how was I looking today?" Nachiket asked.
Ragini bit her lip. She couldn't laugh. She would be caught if she did. "You.." She started. "Haan main.." Nachiket prompted. "You were looking devilishly handsome today!"
"Acha.. For tumne bola kyu nahi?" Nachiket asked smiling.
"Batana tha maine tumhe.. Car mein.. I had planned.. But then ruined it by teasing me!" Ragini complained.
"Tumhare mein himmat hi nahi h car mein kuch karne k lie," Nachiket was challenging her again. Ragini stood up from her chair and shut the door of her cabin and leaned back on it. She couldn't take him on his bait, she would be in trouble. "Stop riling me up, Nachiket. Tell my why you called." She said.
"Tumse baat karni thi! Tunhari awaaz sun ni thi!" Nachiket said dramatically.
Ragini laughed, "Jhooth!" Nachiket laughed back.
"Lets meet for Lunch. I'll pick you in an hour," Nachiket said.
"All right," she said and then added, "You can give me the recipe of lasagna too at Lunch," Ragini quickly hung up the phone. Both of them knew she wasn't talking about food either.Edited by loveleen3 - 8 years ago
'Mom, Dad promised you would make lasagna tonight. I am so excited' Suhaani chatters, all excited.
Ragini smiles as she replies
'Yes. I will. Just get Sunny Tai to get the ingredients. I will come home early.'

After a while, she adds
'You could cook along with me. We will surprise the boys tonight'

Suhaani starts at the other side of the call
'I love you Mom. I will go along with Sunny Tai for the ingredients. Come soon'

A flying kiss virtually lands on Ragini's cheek, as she disconnected. She feels warm and contented.

"Kya?!" Nachiket nearly spits out his water. "Suhani tumhare saath lasagna banayegi?" He had picked her up for lunch and taken her to her favorite restaurant in downtown. They had just begun their meal, hungrily devouring the same dishes they had ordered on their third anniversary.

Ragini giggles. "Haan, kyun nahi?! Ab yeh mat kaho ki tumhe apni beti ki haathon pe bharosa nahi hai."

"Nahi hai mujhe!" he says, wiping his mouth with a handkerchief. "Tum jaanti nahi ho Ragini, US mein woh hamesha zidd karti thi ki 'khaana banana hai, khaana banana hai.' Aur phir saara khaana jala deti thi."

"Haan, woh iss liye kyun ki tumhara dhyan kahin aur tha!" she replies, playfully hitting his shoulder.

"Kahin aur matlab?! As if tum wahan thi mera dhyan hatane ke liye!" he says, jokingly. As soon as the words left his mouth, he regrets every syllable. Her face falls and she retreats back into her chair, dropping her gaze from him as the sparkle leaves her eye. His own heart sinks as he realizes the weight of his words.

"Hey...I'm sorry," Nachiket starts, taking her hand in his and using the other hand to tip her chin up. "I shouldn't have said that."

"No, it's okay," she says, smiling in an effort to hold back the tears glistening in her eyes. "I'm here now, na." She gestures to his plate to tell him to continue eating as she picks up her own fork.

"You can make up for it now..." he tries, winking at her only to get another, more forceful slap on his arm. "Ouch!" He rubbed his arm and pouted, eliciting a laugh from her.

"Maybe you can help me with dessert...I was thinking of making chocolate lava cakes for the kids, Agam gave me the recipe last week and I have yet to try it." Ragini adds, the playful gleam back in her eye.
Wow ladies u lot on fire today. I want to update but at work will update tonight and i think ragini should get her own back on nachiket for teasing her
Thank you Rachna and others.. This is perfect for the first day without IKNMP. This brought me back into the NeRa mood. Cant thank you all enough
"Chocolate Lava cake! that sounds interesting Mrs Khanna", Nachiket says with a raised eyebrow. "I will be very happy to help, but on one condition!"
"Whats that?" snaps back, confused, unable to figure what it might be.
He leans close to her ear and whispers, "It will be my recipe and not Aagam's". 
Ragini turns to him, wide eyed, "Mr Khanna, for once can you think of anything other than" she stops abruptly.
"What?" Nachiket acts innocent, "I was once an expert at making Cholocate Lava cake, I havent done it in a while, that doesnt mean I dont know the recipe?"
Ragini, nodds her head, with an "Uff, you are too much" look on her face.
Ragini's eyes fall on his watch, she gets paniced, gesturing him to get up quickly, "Oh my God! I am late, Come on Nachiket, Lets go! I have to get back to work. I also promised kids that I will be home early and there is so much work I need to do. Dr Aman needs all of it done today." 
Nachiket instantly, "How dare he give my wife so much work? Do you want me to come with you, Khabar leta hoon unki"
Ragini calming down, smiling at his reaction to Dr Aman, "Nahi baba! Please tum unse door hi raho, Pata nahi kya hojata hai tumhe Dr Aman ka naam sunkar"
"Nahi Nahi Ragini, I mean, I dont want to you stress out at work"
Ragini putting on a fake smile, "Thank you for the care Mr Khanna", pushing him by his arm towards the exit. "Ab chalo bhi..."

They drive back to the hospital, Ragini gets off and waves good bye.
Nachiket leans towards her seat to say something, Ragini moves closer to the window.
He says "Suno, keep all the ingrediants ready for Chocolate lava cake tonight!", winks, waves good bye and drives away.
Ragini is cherry red, knowing very well what he was talking about.

With a wide grin, she turns to walk into the hospital, when it suddenly occurs to her, that she forgot to ask him about the interview..
They were home ragini was helping suhanni make the lasagna and nachiket was upstairs in their flat "mom is it done" "yes beta its done leave it to cook and i will make dessert upstairs ok" she went upstairs he was watching tv when she walked in.
She walked into the kitchen to make the chocolate lava cake when she felt his arms around her waist "nachiket" "what you doing ragini" "what does it look like making cake" "i was going to use these ingrediants tonight" he said while kissing her neck "well i am sorry but the kids want cake so you will have to think of something else now let me go and leave me to work" "i am not doing anything" "you are distracting me and what happened in the interview" "they offered me a job but i am having another look around tomorrow"

They had dinner together nishi and jignesh had come and RK they were sat down when aagham aarav and ranbir came out with blankets and stuff "whats happening" nachiket asked we are having a girlie night here so all the boys are sleeping upstairs "what why" he looked at ragini who was smiling and trying hard not to laugh at his reaction.

It had been a 2 hours since the boys had been kicked upstairs when ragini walked in followed by pam nachiket smiled he knew his ragini could not stay away too long. She walked into the bedroom he followed and closed the door "i knew you would be back" "i have just cum to get my night clothes" he grabbed and turned her around "ragini i had the night planned" "well sorry" pam knocked on the door "tell her u are staying" "i would have if you did not tease me this morning" saying this she kissed him on his cheek "you will just have to entertain yourself tonight Mr Khanna" she smiled at him and left. 

She was puinshing him for this morning ragini had never teased him like this before.

Edited by shabz50 - 8 years ago
The girls were sat waching tv and having popcorn when ragini's phone bleeped msg from nachiket I am sorry Jaan she smiled reading the msg she repiled "busy" he was shocked to get that reply.
12am
Nachiket could not sleep and neither could ragini she was teasing him for a bit of fun but now she felt bad she was missing him she tried to get up and go to him but suhanni woke up. "Where u going mom" "no where go back to sleep"

Morning 
She got up she wanted to see him first. She told sunny tai she would make breakfast for the boys. Nachiket was up but he had not slept. The boys were having cereal when ragini walked in "morning mum" aagham said "morning beta ur dad still asleep" "think so"

Bedroom
Ragini walked in she heard the shower she waited he walked out with just trousers on hair wet and drops of water on his chest god he looked sexy. He saw her standing there "you not busy now" he was mad "nachiket woh" he turned to walk towards her he grabbed her "what" he had his arm around her waist he kissed on her neck "you know how much i missed you last night" "you should not have teased me in front of the kids" "such a big punishment" he looked at her "i can't sleep when u not there" he was kissing her in between "well u did for 18 years" he looked at her she saw the hurt "i am" "i did not sleep i just got drunk" he kissed her again he was working his way down to her neck "nachiket i will be late and u have to go back to the hospital" "i don't care i missed u" he started kissing her again she stopped him and cupped his face "we have to go now but i promise tonight i am all yours"