Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MDTharun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Shyam was the man who offered help to Khushi . He was also looking forward to meet the mysterious girl , hope doesn't turns out to be a villain . Because the name Shyam has created a bad image for the man . 
May be he will become a very good friend to khushi . 
Shyam is dealing the case of naxals , are these people behind the little girl's disappearance? May be they are selling the girls for raising there funds or worst sell the girls for organ donation or flesh trade . The fate of abducted girls is very horrific . 
1likeNoOther thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wowww...new character is introduced and he seems pretty interesting...looking forward to the next update  😊
anisharoy1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ieks. ..
so here come shyam and he is not even a creep but a police officer who wants to do his work properly , you made it difficult to just ignore him.
I can't wait for next update ...arshiii (dreaming ).
about pm well, I am good at stalking.
MsDroolKanthan thumbnail
Why do I have a sickly feeling that Khushi was the one supposed to be abducted ? That's just a wild guess. Sandhya , I still love reading this and the grip in your words is still very much prevalent . Keep writing :)
jessjazz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
That guy in the train was Shyam, an SP???  Seems like he is going to be a strong contender for Khushi.  

meera06 thumbnail
Oh oh..this shyam turned out to be the train guy. As long as he helps Khushi with the case its fine..we really don't need a third person in between Arnav and Khushi. .but Shyam has already been weaving dreams 😕
samsung04 thumbnail
Oh wow lots of details
Amazing hw u get d knowledge abt these things..
Frm TN n i kne lot abt niligris made easy to read the part
docs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ooo new twist in the story
rk2127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res
Edited. 

My believe that Khushi was the one to be abducted instead of Anjali reaffirms with every update. Whether I it will be prove right or not only time will tell. 

So the train guy was Shyam. And he lost his heart to his co passenger, Khushi. So far he seems to be a hard working and honest SP, one who can help Khushi in fingering out all these kidnapping and her theory. That is only if his feeling for her didn't play him and he didn't act under the influence. 

Rest time will tell what Shyam is. 

As for Arnav and Khushi, finally they are going to face there feeling for other and give chance to what is there between them. Truly what waste your today in the fear of what tomorrow brings. 

But wait, that stalker again? So it wasn't just yesterday but has been shadowing Khushi for long and she had no idea. She certainly lost her edge as a reporter. And who is that guys client who wants 24x7 news on Khushi? Is that Aarti? 

If it's Aarti than she won't be happy with Arnav and Akash being around Khushi. But that client isn't happy with Khushi's visit to police station so I doubt it's Aarti. Ok thinking out loud. 

As usual awesome update. Had me completely hooked. Especially the way you showed Shyam in his role and power of SP, wanting to do right. He is surely something here. Practical and focused for his duty, hopeful for his love life, and shrewd man from a rich decent. 
Edited by rk2127 - 8 years ago
chichu1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hai...
Read the update even bfr getting ur pm... yipee😉
And loved the update...an interesting one...  i think finally mystery starts unfolding...
 And eagerly waiting for the arshi scenes... loveya