Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

payal.gupta177 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Fantastic update. Maan's letter to Geet was lovely. Angel insists to have cake made by Geet but she declined sighting her injured hand. Sasha hurted Geet in the office, Maan reached on time and took care of her. Sasha was shocked to see his care for Geet. Hope he gives a stern warning to Sasha and see her evil side. Loved it. Waiting for next.
heycookie thumbnail
nice update
maans letter was lovly bt geet is still upset..
Dat shasha wanted to trouble geet bt glad dat maan came...wats nxt cant wait
swapna.p thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update..
waiting for next update..
taahir004 thumbnail
Fantastic Update

As both Maan and Geet were out from early morning nobody knew where they went
and Meera was eager to know why Geet was with Maan when Maan explained Daadima
that he had taken Geet to hospital to get her bandages changed
again at the breakfast table Meera notices Maan concern for Geet and they interaction
now she too feels been a wife she can ask Maan to come with her to hospital
but before she could ask Maan had to leave
Angel wants Geet to bake her a cake and Geet tells her hand is still injured she must ask her mother while her Nani too walks in and tells Angel the same thing but Maan has noticed that Geet have not looked at Angel and he knows its after the incident
Geet goes to her room and finds another gift and letter and again Maan ask her to give him a chance
Sasha on the other hand deliberately hurts Geet and is amazed and shocked that Maan's concern
and care for Geet while he orders her around to do everything which in fact Sasha deserves
heart882 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Amazing update ur a fabulous writer!!i am speechless ur ideas n thoughts, the way u described them r phenomenal!! Pls update soon 
-indu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Part - 67

Sasha followed Maan.. but her mind was on Geet's debit card only... Geet's card has MK's pic... She is into MK too much... I must stop her at any cost... I thought she is just a family friend... I must stop her at any cost... I cannot loose MK... I have to open my heart to him... atleast now... I have to over come the fear and express myself to him...Yes.. Today I will confess my liking ... I will tell him what's there in my heart

Maan straight away sat on the chair in the conference room... He called the receptionist and told her not to disturb him till he tells them he is free... and strictly said No interference...

Sasha gulped in fear... what happened to  ...MK suddenly.. did i do a mistake in the blue prints today... but.. I double checked everything...

Maan - So sasha tell me.. what is happening in MY office...

Sasha - Every...Evrything is fine Mk..

Maan - Is it really Fine?       

Sasha - I din't get you...MK... is something Wrong...

Maan - So you are not ready to open your mouth and want to play innocent... Ok then... I will be straight then... Geet ko chot kaisi lagi...

Sasha - Mk.. woh Geet mujhse takragayi aur... and Made gave her a look...

Sasha gulped and said... Nahi... Main Geet se takrayi aur Woh Tea ...

Maan - kaise takrayi Sasha..

Sasha - Main... main file dekh rahi thi... toh dekha nahi

Maan - File kaha hai... maine toh koi file nahi dekhi

Sasha  thought... she is gone... Maan is keen on knowing everything...

Sasha - wahi gir gayi hogi MK...

Maan didn't say anything... He was waiting for her reply... say more lies...

Sasha - Main.. Main Geet se maafi maangloongi MK... I will Say sorry to her...

Sasha thought to play it safe for now...

Maan stood up and said... Maafi toh tumhe maangni hi hogi sasha... woh bhi sab ke saamne...

Sasha - MK...

Maan - and now enough of your lies... I want the truth... Kyun kiya tumne... Geet pehle se hi Injured hai aur tumne use aur takleef pohunchayi hai... ab sab kuch saaf saaf bolo...

Sasha was now scared... Did MK see her doing it... did he know that she did it deliberately... How am I going to save myself now... I cannot afford to loose the job or MK... I have to fight...

Sasha - Maine kuch nahi kiya MK... sab uss geet ne hi kiya hai... woh sabke saamne acha banti rehti hain... lekin main use pehchaan gayi hoon... woh sab aapke liye karr rahi hai.. bhole pan ka natak karke aapko phasana chahti hain.. main bas use sabak sikha rahi thi...

Maan - Bakwas band karo Sasha... Geet aisa kyun karegi... aur use woh sab akene ki zaroorat hi kya hai... aur waise bhi woh aise kabhi nahi soch sakti.. jaisa tum kehrahi hao... Maan is playing with words to know the actual motive of sasha for hurting Geet...

Sasha played with words again - Main sach kehrahi hoon MK... aap dekh nahi sakte par mujhe sab kuch dikh raha hai... kaise woh dadi... I mean Savitri madam ke zariye yaha KC mein aagayi... aur aap sab ko apne jaal mein phasa rahi hai...

Maan .. umm... woh kyun aisa karegi Sasha...

Sasha got some confidence.. as Maan is listening to her.. she continued... MK.. mujhe lagta hai woh sab isliye karr rahi hai taki aap ko apne jaal mein phasaye aur aapki biwi banjaaye.. aur  Khuranas ki malkin banjaaye...

Maan - you have got a point... yeh toh har koi kar sakta hai.. jo yaha kaam karta hai... infact tum bhi ho uss list mein... acha geet ki baat chodo... tumhe kya lagta hai.. tumne kabhi mujhe approach kyun nahi kiya...

Sasha - MK... aap yeh kya kehrahe hain... main kaise... main toh ... Ek mamuli ladki hoon... main kaha aap kaha...

Maan - acha tumhe yeh baat yaad hai

Sasha - MK... achanak kya hogaya aapko...

Maan - maine sab kuch dekha hai sasha... kaise tum geet ka intezar karr rahi thi... kaise use canteen se aate hue dekha... kaise use takrane ki natak ki... aur kaise use dard diya...

Sasha started sweating...

Maan continued.. maine do din pehle hi kuch seekha hai... gusse mein kisi si koi baat karni nahi chahiye.. isiliye main aise baat karr raha hoon... aur waise bhi gusse mein kya karta... zyada se zyada tumhe job se nikal deta... par ab nahi.,.. maine soch liya hain main tumhe yehi pe saza doonga... tum meri Geet ko hurt karke itni aasani se kaise jaa sakti ho... nahi... tumne galat insaan se oanga liya hai sasha... tum toh jaanti ho na... main apne pariwar se kitna pyar karta hoon... mujhe unke aakhon mein aasu bilkul pasabd nahi hai... aur tumne toh Geet ko hurt kiya hai toh main kaise tumhe itni aasani se jaane doon...

Sasha - Mk... nahi.. MK... maine...woh... Geet...

Maan - Haa sasha... mujhe pata hain ki tumhe pata nahi hai Geet mere liye kya hai... toh aaj main tumhe batata hoon... Geet meri Jaan hai...  samajh mein aaya... Sasha is shocked... Maan is openly accepting that he loves Geet.. that Means Geet is correct... ... tumne use rulaya na ab tumhari baari... dekhna main Kya karta hoon... You just wait and watch... and for now Get Lost...

Sasha os completely shocked and she is still trying to process the information... But Maan left from there to his cabin...

Sasha looked out and saw Maan entering his cabin.. she slowly went to the cabin beside Maan's and saw through the glass...

Anu talked something Maan and left when Maan nodded... Maan came near Geet and was talking to her... Concern was all over his face... Geet was drowsy and slept in few minutes... Maan sat on the couch and he slowly made Geet lie in his lap.. Geet snuggled more.. Maan started caressing her hair.. and sat looking at her face...

Anu came back... Maan and Anu talked and Anu took Geets belongings... She tried to wake up Geet .. but Maan denied and Picked her up in his arms..Geet adjusted her self in his arms... and they left KC...

Sasha also left defeated... she is now scared how Maan will punish her.. as she knew Maan will never leave if someone messes with his family

Anu in between called home and asked DAdi to engage Meera.. as they don't want Meera to see Maan carrying Geet ... and Dadi did as they said... 

This update is dedicated to my dearest Laskhu Darling... Happy Wala Birthday LD... I know I am late... but they say na.. better late than never... Once again a Happy Birthday... Wishing you all the happiness in the World...mmmuuuhhh

Edited by -indu- - 8 years ago
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
res🤣 Edited by Rashmi... - 8 years ago
-indu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Rashmi...

res🤣

stalk karr rahi thi kya😲
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail