Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Lonewalker. thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: somergasm.

^We could have a TVD/TO crossover. :O

So she basically wakes up as Hayley one day (before her marriage to jack-ass-son) and Elijah takes her out on a date or something, or he throws her a ball. Damon and Stefan can be invited to too. And then add some drama where Elijah swoops in to save her in a badass scene. And finally a kiss scene(she would hyperventilate 😆)... and then she goes back to her original body.

This sounds great 😛 but let her not enjoy the kiss , lets send her back to her own body just a second b4 their lips touching 😛 She'll go effing mad 🤣 🤣
WildestDreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: _7th_HorcruX_

She's not that crazy about Oliver actually 😆 quoting her , "that guy is good , but woh baat nahi hai" 😆 so we can do without him I guess 🤔

I know...that why I said maybe🤣

I like TO_TVD crossover idea and we should totally wake her up before she kisses
🤣
pontiacbandit thumbnail

This sounds great 😛 but let her not enjoy the kiss , lets send her back to her own body just a second b4 their lips touching 😛 She'll go effing mad 🤣 🤣

GOD! That would be so cruel. 🤣
Poor thing! Should we be so mean on her birthday? 😆
"I could feel his breath on my face, our lips merely inches apart. He closed the distance by pulling me closer and just as our lips were about to meet...BAAAM."

Edited by somergasm. - 8 years ago
WildestDreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: somergasm.

GOD! That would be so cruel. 🤣
Poor thing! Should we be so mean on her birthday? 😆
"I could feel his breath on my face, our lips merely inches apart. He closed the distance by pulling me closer and just as our lips were about to meet...BAAAM."

Yes...put the following line beneath: +18 stuff not allowed on IF🤣🤣 Edited by DUGGUlicious - 8 years ago
.Lonewalker. thumbnail
Originally posted by: DUGGUlicious

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Yes...put the following line beneath: +18 stuff not allowed on IF🤣</font>🤣

Yoo 🤣 that would be freakin awesome 🤣
flirtatious. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
LOVE THE IDEA of the TVD/ TO cross over! But can Shivu be the badass that saves Elijah? Its about damn time that Elijah got saved by someone- so why not Shivu...
But otherwise, adore the idea! We should totally add like a little action scene- make it dramatic and all.
.Lonewalker. thumbnail
Originally posted by: flirtatious.

LOVE THE IDEA of the TVD/ TO cross over! But can Shivu be the badass that saves Elijah? Its about damn time that Elijah got saved by someone- so why not Shivu...

But otherwise, adore the idea! We should totally add like a little action scene- make it dramatic and all.

But...can Shivu rip hearts out ? ðŸ˜†
.Lonewalker. thumbnail
Is our theme / concept final? Then we can start the write up 😛 & then we have to decide the colour coding & graphics side 🤔

& we have to pm all her friends to collect gifts & wishes as well I guess? 🤔
pontiacbandit thumbnail

But...can Shivu rip hearts out ?😆

Shivu as Hayley can? Since Hayley's a hybrid she can bite the guy attacking Elijah to save him.
pontiacbandit thumbnail
Now that we have the theme decided, we need to decide whose gonna do what. I can do the graphics. :D Also suggest colour codes. Yes, we will be PM-in everyone in her buddy list. I'll draft a template in a bit.