Posted: 8 years ago
I mean to plan something nice πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
I don't mean to be mean- Justin Baby...really?!πŸ˜†
I was listening to it when I opened this thread. πŸ˜† #dontjudge
Lol πŸ˜† okk...should we start discussing then ? 😳
Lets first decide the theme of the thread ? How will it be like ? Fairy-tale like , or funny comedy or like rom com (we can make Shivu go to a date with Elijah or Sherlock & mess it up badly 🀣 🀣 )or do you guys have any other theme in mind ? πŸ˜›
@Viz: I don't judge a person based on music taste!πŸ˜†

Bae as Cinderella...and Ian-Hrithik-Elijah as Prince Charming dancing with her/fighting for her! We can add Sherlock/Benedict in the end in some wayπŸ€”
Okk...you mean she's gonna have more than one Prince Charming ? 😲
Originally posted by _7th_HorcruX_

Okk...you mean she's gonna have more than one Prince Charming ? 😲

🀣Yes! They will fight for her!
Originally posted by DUGGUlicious

🀣Yes! They will fight for her!
okk 🀣 Lets make it gender reversed Cinderella then πŸ˜† Shivu is the princess helding a swayamvar for herself & these guys turn up in the royal ball to seek her hand + fight for her & one of them lose his shoe πŸ˜†
Originally posted by _7th_HorcruX_

okk 🀣 Lets make it gender reversed Cinderella then πŸ˜† Shivu is the princess helding a swayamvar for herself & these guys turn up in the royal ball to seek her hand + fight for her & one of them lose his shoe πŸ˜†[/QUOTE]

πŸ‘πŸΌI'm totally cool with this idea🀣 When one of them lose his shoe, Sherlock step in in the Swayamvar!πŸ˜†
Swayamvar, Dates...Don't you guys think that's a bit cliche? Let's think of something totally out of the box.