Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naina927 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Chapter 3 : Touch me not

Meher's POV

Who thought my life which was once throwing lemons, rotten tomatoes and abeer Malhotra at me will now throw Malhotra mansion too... Woww... Lucky bitch huh... So basically I own the Malhotra Empire...!!!! Wooohhuu... Party on the house... Yiiieeepiiieee... Well on a serious note, its an added advantage to me now. And see within minutes of marrying this sexy beast, I am literally feeling like a queen. And then my eyes turn to my left and haha... Look at his sullen face... Ohh hoo Abeer Malhotra isn't liking it... He is disappointed...!!! And guess what I'm flying in the air.
We reach my new home and we got off the car. Aunty welcomes me and hugs me... Ohh god she is so happy and I suddenly feel bad for cheating everyone. Mom, aunty and uncle. But blame this abeer malhotra for the mess... He created it... Why..?? Because he is crazy... Absolutely nuts.
These people are so understanding I tell you. Without any post marriage rituals n stuff, aunty brought me here... Where...?? To my new bedroom... I mean Abeer Malhotra's old bedroom. Aunty leaves and I look around the room. This guy is so self obsessed by the way... Who puts their own photographs all around the room... What are you...?? A freaking sex god... Or a Hollywood model...?? I mentally make a note of all the changes I have to make in this room... I can't live in this room with a theme so evident "welcome to abeer's world'.
I lazily roam around the room and then sit at one corner of the bed, looking at the decoration. Don't get me wrong... But what is the logic behind turning a guy's bedroom into a damn florist shop... What...?? Roses and lilies all around... Why...?? Ohh god... How desperately I want to take off all the decoration... Relax meher...!!! Ignore it... Let it be... Just lay back and think of the next step. You are now married to that cheapster... Think of ways to make his life hell.
Before I could use my smart brain, the door opens. Its abeer and I relax, not bothering to get up. Why should I get up by the way...?? Its my room too... On second thoughts, this room... This whole house is now mine... Haha... Mine Mr. Abeer Malhotra... I hear the door being locked and he looks at me with the same "gandi nazar" of his... Did he just smirk...?? Ohh wait... And now he winked... Did he actually winked at me...??? What is he doing...?? Why is he looking at me like that...?? Phir apni gandi nazar daal raha hai mujhpe... Hai na..?? Wait... Why is he unbuttoning his sherwani...?? Its not hot over here... Its December for god sake... What is he planning...?? Meher breathe in breathe out... Relax... How should I relax...?? He is coming towards me... Why is he coming towards me like that...?? Omg... My heart is hammering inside my chest... Why is he taking off his kurta..?? Ohh no... He really wants me now... Doesn't he...?? Ohh god...!!! I can't breath... Why is he leaning over me...?? What am I...?? I'm not some delicious cheesy pizza... Pizza... Pizza kahan se aaya..??? Arrrghhh... Go away pizza n go away Malhotra... Don't come close to me... I want to yell at him but I can't utter a word... What happened to my "teekhi tez zuban..." ??
Why is it suddenly hot...?? I focus and all I can see is his face, just an inch away from mine... So its his breath fanning on my face, giving me goosebumps... I can't believe it... I was right... He just wants to sleep with me and now he will... He will use the "I'm the husband" card and then "I have all the right" card. How will I refuse or for that matter stop him...?? I can't let him know that I'm freaking out... He will make a mockery out of this also... He hates me and just lusts me... Mom save me... Aaahhh... Save me from the monster... Aaahhh...
And the door opens again...

Abeer's POV

Socha tha kya... Kya ho gya... My life is turning into a daily soap... And I'm losing as if I'm the villain... what the hell... Who are the creatives here...??? Who...?? Argghhh... I'm the hero... Can't you see I'm hot, sexy, charismatic, irresistible and handsome...?? I'm supposed to win... I mean here look at me and my bad luck, the girl I was planning to abandon on the mandap itself, is now the owner of everything that was mine. Giving away my property and rights to her... How brilliant...!!! And this reminds me I still have to check the forsaken birth certificate...
I have to live with her now until I plan how to take my everything back from her... She can't just come and take away what's mine... And cmon people, how can I trust her...??? Earlier also she took something that was mine and crushed it stepping onto it... My heart. I'm not letting you in again... Not this time you bitch... Not this time... My anger was on another level now and how I wanted to take it out on my new bride. 
I storm to my bedroom and open the door with a jerk.
Wait why was she yelling...?? Aaahh... Bachao bachao...
Abhi toh I didn't even get started... Haha... Evil me...!!!

Meher's POV

What is happening with me...??? Is this house haunted...?? Haunted... Yes... May be that's why smarty senior Malhotra gave me this property... I mean my father in-law... Mr. Kuber Malhotra. Ohh now I see... But coming back to my problem, just now this cheap guy was leaning over me like leaning tower of Pisa and now he is standing at the door. He is again bolting the door and is again looking at me. Ohh god... Was I dreaming...?? Or am I suddenly possessed..??
"Khushi se pagal ho gyi ho...??" 
I look at him in surprise... This guy and his misconceptions...
He ignores the flaming daggers I shoot at him and walks towards the bed... Ohh no... Towards me... 
Dhak. Dhak... Dhak. Dhak...
What is this...?? Why is my heart beating so loudly...?? If i can clearly hear my heartbeats, then why not him...?? 
I again look at him and he is smirking... He definitely heard my poor heart beats... I close my eyes in embarrassment and hope that this night comes to an end this very instant. I hear footsteps and I freak... He is coming towards me and I can feel myself getting nervous and scared. So similar to what I imagined... What...?? This isn't a Hindi movie dude... This is not happening... You are not going to screw me tonight... This 'Suhaag Raat' thing isn't happening. 
I open my eyes with determination, feeling strong and composed. I look around the room and wonder where the hell he is... Disappeared like air...??
"This house is definitely haunted..." I muttered under my breath.
Aahh... There he is...
I sigh before I notice that he is shirtless... Shirtless...?? Whhyyy...???

Abeer's POV

"Khushi se pagal ho gyi ho..??" I ask her as I notice her strange behaviour.
She is probably thinking something... No.. Planning something... So typical of her.. Ms. Beauty with brains.. But don't worry... I'm smarter baby...
I ignore her and walks towards the bed. But then I realise I heard something. Ohh wait...!!! That's her heart guys and girls... I swear I heard her loud heartbeat and that's evident from her fast breathing rate. She closed her eyes and I stood there, near the bed. My feet involuntarily fixed there and my eyes looking at her beautiful face as if taking a mental picture of it. How I wished for a second that things never went wrong between us and well in that case, this should have been one hell of a night. Get a hold on yourself dude... Dont go there Abeer... Remember what she did. She broke your heart. Focus.
I take a last look at her and made my way into the washroom. After changing into something comfortable I open the door. She again looked shocked. What girl...?? Am I ghost...??? Ohh no no... I'm the hottest guy she ever saw and that too shirtless... I'm liking it and I don't blame you girly... I smile at her and move towards her. Time for fun. Ting tong. My touch... Her weakness... 

Meher's POV

He smiled at me. But why...?? Before I could ponder over it, I find him standing a feet away from me. My shameless eyes switching between him and his toned torso. Meher stop...!!!! Stop...!!! Shameless...!!! I would have continued mentally scolding myself if... Only if he didn't sit in front of me. My eyes still linger on his chest and wonder if he has been working out lately... Surely he has been... My train of thoughts stopped when I felt his hot piercing gaze at me. His eyes. They surely know how to create a spell. I can't let him look into my eyes and I look away. I feel his breath fanning on the nape of my neck and my breath hitched. I can't breath... Its difficult when I can smell his scent - masculine, woody, musky and sexy.
"Meher..."
His voice sends chills all the way down my body. Damn this Abeer Malhotra...!!!
I hmm in response and he leans closer. My heart literally ready to jump out of my chest.
"I hate you... From the core of my heart... And baby you will pay for every deed of yours... I will make sure you do..."
My eyes open as a reaction, I'm shocked to hear the venom in his voice. He wasn't the abeer I once knew.
"Welcome to hell wifey..."
He pulled away and smirked.
I look at him and he ignores me getting into the bed. He switches off the lights and I keep sitting there looking into darkness. What has my life turned into...?? What am I doing...?? Why am I here...?? Why did I marry him...?? Why...???
With all these questions in my head, I kept sitting there leaning against the headboard. Soon tiredness took over me.
I woke up at 8. Well so unlike me... But you know my melodramatic Mom...!!! She had already called me innumerable times so that 'my new family' doesn't get a bad impression of me. Woww... First you leave the comfort of your own house, come to a place thats absolutely new to you and then you have to care about your new family forgetting the one that is biologically yours...!!! Great..!! Whatever... I look beside me and there he was sleeping so peacefully... I hate to admit but he looked cute. Aww... Meher Purohit is awake and you sleep so calmly.. Not possible Hubby Malhotra...
So i get up and look around the room. Ahaan.. the wardrobes. Okay.. So I like the middle one. But the left one is more spacious. And this right one..?? I can put all my shoes here..!! Well.. Let me take all three..!! Perfect.
Abeer wakes up listening to all the c***ter-clatter in the room. He looks at me half-awake and yells.
"What the hell are you doing to my room..??"
"Aww.. Wakey wakey baby...!!! Good Morning" i coo and give him a flying kiss.
"Kar kya rahi ho ye..??" he yells and gets up angrily looking at all his clothes and stuff being thrown on the floor.
"Dikh nahi raha...?? Making some space for myself...!! Even i wear clothes, remember...??" i tell him.
"Ye mera room hai and how dare you touch my stuff...??" he asks frustrated.
"Babyyy.. u forgot again..?? My House My room..." i mock him. You should have looked at his face. Hahaha... Poor malhotra...!!! Unable to say anything in defence, he walks away to the bathroom, giving me weird looks. As if i care. Huh.

Abeer's POV

What have you done with your life Abeer...?? She is all over you dude... and you didn't even answer her back... Phusky bomb... Arghhh... Relax. Relax. Take a deep breath. You can handle her... Help me god... My stupid brain had stopped working already. Abeer.. You have to do something. You can't let her ruin you once again... Never. I could feel the memories coming back, but this time giving me a boost i needed. I won't let you win Meher. Not this time...
I come out of the bathroom after a hot relaxing shower, shirtless. She looks at me and i ignore her. I sigh and then search for my favourite white shirt in the heap of clothes lying on the floor. God this girl...!!! The way she is staring at me.. Get a hold Baby...!!!! I smirk n decide to play along.
"Have you seen my white shirt...??" i ask her giving her a "help_me" look.
"No.. shirt...?? no.." she says blankly coming out of her dreamland.

Meher's POV

I sat on the bed playing with my hair, when he came out of the bathroom. Shirtless... Again...!! I Sigh.. He looked HAWT...!!! His amazingly toned body...!!! Oh for the love of god... Stop working out dude... Omg... His abs... Water dripping from his hair..!!! Water droplets on his handsome face, his lips... Ohh god... I couldnt just get my eyes off him... Abeer Malhotra you are not going to gym anymore...!!! No ways... But aaahhh... He looked yummy. Even yummier than my favourite Pizza...!!! How I wish i could have him. Whattt...???? Put a full-stop Meher...!!! You can't think of him like that, okay...?? He ruined your life and wants revenge... Hell...!! But he looks sexy..!!! And knock knock guys... I have a right to look at him in any way I like, he is my hubby afterall. I can stare at him, drool at him, oogle at him. Do whatever i like.. Btw does he even plan to wear a shirt today...?? 
"Have you seen my white shirt..???" he asks me.
I was so busy staring at his bare body that i didn't even listen what he said and i don't even know what i replied. Well.. who cares. I ignore and pick up my juice. I was not looking at him at all, ignore him... Ignore him..
"Do i look that hot..??" he asks coming closer to me.
I spit out the juice i was drinking and got up from the bed in shock... Did he notice i was checking him out...?? You silly girl, ofcourse he did... You made it that obvious meher... Shit...
"Help me wear this shirt please..." he says in a husky voice.
What...?? Why..?? He doesn't know how to wear a shirt or what..?? Jerk... He was trying to seduce me i know. His dirty mind... Huh... Cheapster. I was so right about him.
And then he suddenly pulls me closer. In his strong arms... Against his broad bare chest... Damn...!!! I can't move... My breath is already hitched... Think of the torture I felt when his hands caressed my waist pulling me more close... a shiver ran down my spine... I froze and closed my eyes.
"Later, i will help you too, i promise..." he whispers.
"Okay..." i say slowly absent-mindedly, not in my senses.
"Eew...!! You are so horny... I need to be careful. Can't trust you..." he says winking, moving away from me.
I soon realised what happened and my mouth hung open. Did he just call me horny..?? Hawww...

So finally i come downstairs to meet mom-in-law and dad-in-law. I have to be a goody good bahu to them. A Perfect one, Starplus types excluding the ghunghat. Afterall they also deserve some happiness, God has already punished them by giving them such a good-for-nothing son. Haha... A Smart DIL was much needed in their life. Like a breath of fresh air.
I find MIL in the kitchen. I go and take her blessings. 
"Bachha, itna jaldi uthne ko kisne kaha tumhe...?? You must be tired. Go and have some rest..." she says.
Aww.. She is so sweet... Is Abeer really her son...?? haha.. Seems like he inherited none of the qualities from her.
"No, it's okay Maa. Okay tell me what should i make for you all..." i ask her.
"Umm.. Abeer loves kheer, you know how to make it..??"
Ohh.. Hubby malhotra likes kheer. Point noted. He won't eat it ever after today. Haha.. You are evil, Meher. Keep the good work going.
"Yaa sure maa.. it will make it..." i smile to her.

Yummm.. It smells so good...!! Heavenly... I should audition for master chef next year...  Well.. You are amazing cook Meher...!! It's time for him to know that... Lol. I carefully take out a bowl of kheer and add my extra love to it. For my baby ofcourse. ohh.. extra love...?? I mean extra salt. Hahaha...!! i know i know , what you would be thinking. Such a badass i am. Yes, I am. And proud of it. So now i carefully draw a heart with an arrow on the kheer with his favourite strawberry icing. Maa comes for taking the food to the dining table.
"Maa, this one is for Abeer" i say blushing. I felt like laughing that very moment. I need to work on my blushing skills haan... It was too cheesy... 

We all settle on the dining table. Our sweet little family. LOL. Abeer sees kheer and literally jumps. Dude...?? Its kheer. You haven't conquered the world. Why so happy..?? He picks up a bowl immediately. No.. wait you bhukkad , I say in my mind. 
"Abeer, wait.. Meher ne bnaya hai ye.. specially for you.." Maa says offering him the'special' bowl.
You are my saviour Mommy. I love you for life.

Abeer's POV

"Abeer, wait.. Meher ne bnaya hai ye.. specially for you.." Mom says offering me another bowl.
Heart with an arrow. Crap. I look at her. She tries to blush. How fake. Silly girl. I am about to eat when when my brain rings a bell.
"Stop Abeer Stop, let others eat first" my brain tells me.
I was just thinking about this when dad spoke.
"Woww.. This is out of the world Meher...!! Its yummy" he praises Meher.
"Thank you, Dad" she says. That fake blush again.
Not able to control anymore, i scoop a spoonful into my mouth.
Shit... She is such an evil. I hate her so much. And to add to this salty kheer, she winks at me. You have to pay for this Wifey. Act Abeer Act. You can do it. I start chewing slowly. I eat another spoon. Her face fell. Haha. Plan failed, wifey Malhotra...??
"Its superb, Baby. I love it" i compliment her. Mom and Dad smile. I knew what was coming next.
"Abeer, akele hi kha jaoge sab...?? Meher ko bhi khilao na..." Mom says.
Bingo...!! I know my mom just too well. She is such a sweetheart. Love you Mom.
"Oops, sorry..." i say and take a bite for her, offering her. She coughs.
"Khalo beta, uske haath se, we won't mind, itna blush mat karo..." Dad says laughing.
Baby, there is no escape now. Spoon after spoon, i feed her the entire bowl. You should have looked at her face. Bechaari. Messing up with Abeer isn't easy darling. You have to pay for everything. EVERYTHING.
After the yummy' breakfast. I take a leave to meet some of my friends.

Meher's POV

This Abeer...!!! How dare he...?? He made me eat that kheer.. Ughhh.. And i couldn't do anything...!!! i will ruin you malhotra... I hate you...!! Meher.. Meher.. Relaxx...!!! Dont get hyper...You can do it. That silly guy can't make you so stressed. Relax haan.. too much stress can ruin your skin. Wrinkles, dark circles. No. no.. no...!! I won't let that happen. Think baby think. Time for your next move. Think about his weakness...!!
One...?? Food... No not again.. He will make me eat instead.. Ahhh..
Two...?? Me... My hotness...?? Nooo.. Meher...!! baby get a hold... First you need to control yourself seeing that shirtless jerk... Not before that...
Three...?? Mommy dear..?? Oh yeah..!! Mommy's boy is in trouble..!! Bravo...!!!

I call up sasha immediately. Sasha..?? Arrey she is my bestie... I hate her btw..!! She did not even attend my wedding. What kind of bff is she...?? I sound like i was so excited about this marriage stuff. Leave it. I need her right now.
"Sasha.. i need your help yar.." i say as soon as she picks up the call.
"Heyy heyy relax madam... How are you...?? Tera hubby kaisa hai pehle ye to bta...??" she asks
"Ahh.. he is a jerk i tell you..."
We have our 'cliched' girly convo, when i see Maa, coming upstairs.
"Sasha! Now just don't say anything. I will manage everything... Just listen, okay..??"
And then starts my execution. Sob Sob Sob. Light sob..!!! Ahh she is coming closer to my room.
"I don't know what to do, Sasha..." i cry. Oh these fake tears...!! I love it. 
"He doesn't even talk to me properly.. I don't know what to do.. why doesn't he understand...?? I don't need his property.. i need him.. His love.. His attention..." i cry harder this time.
"Even yesterday night, he did not talk to me properly, in the morning he ignored me. He is angry with me because of that property issue. How do i make him understand sasha...?? Even now, he left me alone and went to meet his friends... Im his newly wedded wife but he finds his friends more interesting and important..." Sob Sob Sob. Perfect... I could feel Maa listening everything through the door.
"I love him so much sasha.. Sasha.. i think someone is coming... They should not see me like this... What will they think about my Abeer...!!! okay... I will talk to you later. Yes i will take care.. Okay, Bye..." I keep the phone down.

Another fake cry. And i am done. Maa knocks at the door. I go and open the door wiping my tears carefully so that she notices them.
"Arre, Maa aap yaha...??" i ask faking a smile. Meher what an actor you are baby. Why did you waste yourself on MBA. You could have been a superstar. Oh i know i am a superstar already. Muah...
"Beta.. are you okay..??" she asks with concern. I love her man...!! She is so caring. It hurts cheating her like this...!! But this Abeer..!! I have to do this.
"Haan Mom.. i am okay.." i say sadly.
"Beta, i am sorry, but i listened to your conversation with your friend. Did Abeer say something to you..???"
"Nahi Maa, aisa kuch nahi hai" I say. Star plus bahu drama. Remember...??
"Sach sach btao Meher.. Please..." she says. Drama time once more. Here you go Meher...!!
Sob. Sob. Sob. Shed some more tears.
"Maa.. abeer is not talking to me.. He is ignoring me. Because.. because dad transfered all the property on my name.. Maa.. i don't want even a single penny. I just want my family's love. My husband's love. Nothing more..." i hug her.
"Meher.. bachha. Abeer aisa bilkul nahi hai.. Trust me. I will talk to him. I will talk to his dad too.. okay...??" she says consoling me.
Talking to Dad...?? Nooo.. What if he takes back everything...?? Noo.. Princess to pauper.. No No No... Hubby Malhotra.. I won't let this happen.
"Maa.. nahi please maa.. What will he think about My' Abeer. Please Maa.. don't tell him anything, promise me..."
And then she leaves. You are so dead baby..!! Mommy's wrath comin your way...!!! Enjoy love...!!!

Abeer's POV

What a relief...!!! Staying away from her is actually relaxing and rejuvenating... Away from the planning and plotting for a while... Cmon it's life we are talking about... Not some saas bahu sagas... Star plus types... Seriously why don't they show anything youth related... Star plus n youth oriented concepts... Well biggest joke of the millennium...!!! Ha ha...
And now sadly its time to go home... Its evening now and I wouldn't want mom n dad to get a wrong impression. They don't deserve this... I'm cheating them but destiny and its cruel ways. Only if dad didn't take such a huge step, that girl would have been out of our lives... Out of my life... Forever. But wifey Malhotra its your bad luck... You will have to suffer every single day... And I will witness it with my own eyes... I need a closure and now I will have it...
I enter the house whistling when I see mom sitting on one of the sofa. What happened to her... Was the first thought that crossed my mind. Meher Purohit if you have a hand in all this, you are gone... Trust me.
"What is this abeer...??" She asks.
"What is what mom...?? Did she do anything...?? Meher...??" I reply, almost ready to attack the witch.
"No... Its you..." Mom replied.
Me...?? What have I done now...?? Dies she knows about my plan...?? No... No... How will she know about it... What is wrong...?? Meher you did something.. I'm sure... Before I could reply, mom continued again.
"Abeer is this what I taught you all my life...?? Don't you know how to behave with girls and how to respect every woman...??? How can you...??" 
Why is she angry with me... What did I do...???
"Mom what are you saying... Don't you know me...??" I ask mom.
"Abeer you have disappointed me today... I'm embarrassed..." Mom says and sat down on the sofa again.
I go to her and sit on the floor, holding her hands in mine.
"Mom I'm sorry... But at least tell me what have I done...?? I will not repeat it ever again... I promise... Just tell me what's my mistake..." I ask sincerely. Disappointing mom is the last thing I would want in life. I love her to bits.
"I saw meher crying today..." Mom said.
Ohh... So its about her only... Meher... You are gonna pay for it...
"Mom.." I interrupted.
But moms are moms. They all are the same guys.
"Abeer from when did you become that materialistic...?? You are angry on that poor girl... Its not her fault that kuber and I gifted her all the property... All this ultimately belongs to you, meher and future children... Where is her fault in all this...?? She just wants your love and attention abeer... Love her son... She needs her husband..."
I look at maa and I feel bad for her... My devil in disguise wife is playing with my mother India... So not done wifey... So not done... But before then, play cool abeer... Focus on mommy...
"Mom... I'm so sorry... Ab se aise galti nahi hogi... I will be the best husband ever... I promise... Meher kabhi complaint nahi karegi aapse... I mean main usko complaint karne ka reason nahi dunga... I'm sorry..." I tell mom.
She smiles. At last...
Mom hugs me and I hug her back. After dropping a kiss on her forehead, I make my way upstairs.
I barge in and there she is standing near the window. Enjoying weather... Huh..?? Abhi enjoy karwata hoon baby... I intentionally close the door with a bang and lock it. She looks at me from the corner of her eye and immediately looked away. I think I saw her shiver. Forget it abeer... Focus...
"Is this the way to welcome your dearest husband...??" I ask.

Meher's POV

Nice view... I have been standing near this window from past few minutes and I'm already liking it. Cool breeze brushing my hair now and then. Greenery all around... Flowers in the garden below and their fragrance in the air... Twinkling stars in the dark sky above... Woww... Feels so nice... Sometimes the hidden beauty in nature I tell you... Its a bliss...!!!! 
Wanting to enjoy this moment, I close my eyes and then I hear the sound of the door being banged loudly. I look at the source of disturbance and its none other than my baby... He locks the door and I look away.. Something in his eyes made me look away... Ever heard of silence before a violent storm... This is that moment guys...
"Is this the way to welcome your dearest husband...??" He asked.
See... I told you... I saw it coming... So mommy must have scolded the mumma's boy... Now the brat is angry... That's what I wanted hubby...
I was smirking when I was forcefully turned around. I almost stumbled but he saved me from falling.. Saving me from embarrassment... Thank you jerk...!!
Unknowingly I smile... Stop smiling you fool... Stop...

Abeer's POV

When she didn't reply, I went to her and turned her around. She almost stumbled but I wrapped my arms around her... If it was any other time I would have dropped her and laughed my ass out... But I'm not in for a comedy sequence right now. Its time for some intense drama...
And what's wrong with this girl...?? Why does she keep staring at me...?? Stop staring girl... She was and still is one big distraction... Argghh... And now she is smiling... Hurting me and smiling..
OK baby... Let the game begin... 
I tighten my hold on her waist and pull her close. She froze. Again.
Haha... Don't forget... My touch... Her weakness..
Keep looking into my eyes baby... Doob jao meri aankhon mein... Aur doob kar marr jao... 
Overpower her dude... Play cool... Create havoc... You have the power to stop this whenever you want... You lead... And she follows.
"Abeer..." She whispers.

Meher's POV

He pulls me into his arms and I again fall weak. My body melting and reacting in weird ways... The way it never reacted before and this very thing scares the shit out of me.. He very well knows he has a kind of control over my body. As if he knows what button to push at what time... This isn't happening... This sexy beast is turning me on whenever he wants... Making me desire him... Its like history repeating itself... That's what I was scared of... He is overpowering me... He can't... I won't let him.
"Abeer..."
I whisper his name and try to push him away lightly. Not that he would get hurt if I pushed him hard but its for some weird reason I also don't know...

Abeer's POV

I feel her slightly push me away... Well technically speaking her palms were just resting against my chest... This isn't called pushing. So now that I know it is working, I pull her dangerously close to me. No space for anyone in between us and the look on her face proving that its affecting her. A slight pink blush crept on her face and her breathing becoming ragged. This is working... Opponent getting weaker and weaker... I blow air on her face and she closed her eyes. I lean into her... Wrong move dude... Her fragrance... Its seduction personified. Like an addiction, you can never get enough of. Control yourself abeer... C.O.N.T.R.O.L
Only if it was that simple... I can't back off now... I can't... She is driving me crazy. I'm losing it... Ohh no...
"Abeer..." 
Our eyes were held in a passionate eye lock, the next instant. Her hands making way to the back of my neck. I break the contact first... Stepping back. This physical attraction thing is making things difficult. Awkward. Say something you idiot. Or as usual act cool.
Drop the act... For once at least... My heart pleaded.

Meher's POV

His hand around my waist tightened again while the other brushed away the strand of hair falling on my face. His touch was driving me crazy already and I suddenly craved for more... Get a hold on yourself girlie... But all of my sanity vanished when he kissed my forehead. I swear I shivered that instant and placed my hand over his, which was cupping my cheek. This was something heavenly... Something I haven't experienced before... It was pure bliss... I could feel my lips curving into a smile when he placed his forehead on mine... I wanted more and arched my back towards him and he planted a trail of kisses along my neck. Don't stop abeer... Don't stop... 
But then he pulls apart, shocking me.

Abeer's POV

"What is wrong...??" She asks. I can hear the shock in her voice. 
She is shocked because of my reaction... Is she...?? Woww... But woman I had to step back... I can't make things difficult for me... No emotions are to be involved now... Don't forget she just used your mother... She and her cheap stunts...
"Was just making sure how much were you actually craving for love... Your husband's love... Pati ka pyaar chahie na tumhe...???"
I smirk at her and she seemed to ignore it. Why..?? Because that goddamn woman stepped forward and wrapped her arms around my neck... No wonder she is way too desperate than I thought... Holy shit.
"Haan... Chahie... Do na..."
I think I saw her smirk but soon she had that look of a seductress on her face. She was now seducing me... Her guts... Kudos...
"Cmon... Do na... Pyaar..." She whispered tracing the outline of my face with her index finger.
What is she doing..?? I am not going to give in... I'm not going to sleep with you Purohit...
"Its Malhotra... Mrs. Meher Abeer Malhotra..." She said breaking my train of thoughts.
Did I say it aloud...?? Yes dude... Shit.
Then her finger drew some unknown pattern on my chest, damn... Why did I have to keep the top two buttons undone...?? She is taking advantage of it now... Such a vixen... 
I push her away and make my way towards the wardrobe... Well now I don't even have a wardrobe in my own room... I take my clothes from the heap and go into the washroom.

Meher's POV

Haha... Look at him...!!! Such a chicken...!!! Abeer Malhotra is a chicken... Ha ha ha... Sasha meri jaan I owe you big time honey... Thinking why am I doing this victory dance...?? Remember when I called Sasha today... She gave me a solution... Make abeer taste his own medicine... He was trying to seduce me and lure me into intimacy... I did the same and he freaked out... We both want the same thing I guess... But the problem is the sexual tension we have... Cmon we both were about to do something we would regret tomorrow morning... The physical attraction is there... Its still there and I can do nothing about it... So till I find a solution to this problem, let me be happy thinking that I made hubby Malhotra nervous... Well I'm irresistible Mr. Malhotra and u proved it... Lovely...!!!

@@@@@@@@@@

So the update is 5980 words long... When we can do soo much for you guys and your entertainment... And We have a right to expect something more than one liner comments... And cmon we know that the update is awesome, superb and fantastic... Tell us something you liked or disliked... We want to know your opinion guys...!!! 
Love
Naina & Nidhi ❤️ 
Edited by naina927 - 8 years ago
tv05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome parts...
Thnx fr pm...
linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
amazing updates dear
loved it very much
thanks for the pm dear😃
naina927 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tv05

Awesome parts...

Thnx fr pm...

Thanks
VJDIPA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
U STOPPED AT WRONG TIME!!
I was expecting something!

Pls update more..
tumbin thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome & thnks for the PM
Heatsha8176 thumbnail
oh boy Mehers ahead
Meher 1 Abeer 0
first with her soap drama
n then turning his comeback on its head making him back out
Meher said it was happening again
that she couldn't not again
somethings sus
shes wasn't as unaffected as she pretended to be in past
im thinking she either saw him with someone n MU or someone filled her head against him
both out for revenge
just hope "the pull" they feel towards each other wins b4 one of them does something they regret
thanks for pm nplz keep em comin
tellyfever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The update was awesome Meher making Abeer taste his own medicine. Both are resisting each other and Abeer calling meher horny , well that was so funny . I don't think I need to say anything else, I guess you both know what writing skills u have kudos to u two . Waiting for the next chapter
chemgirl thumbnail

wowww

great...update fast...I am going mad
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update...
nice title for d chapter...
well written👏
thnks 4  d pm..