Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Shame on Aamir Khan, I just read he apparently expressed "fear for his life and his wife suggested they move out of India"

Shame on him!!!
I guess he was too busy "building his body" to condemn the Paris attacks and send funds for the victims, that or the Russian air crash or the Beirut bombing... he finds India intolerant

I personally hope He MOVES OUT OF INDIA and works towards "minority causes" (Hindu cause) in Saudi Arabia

How cheap and disappointing... he ridiculed Hindus in PK and the mornic junta took it to Rs.200 crores, and the guy thinks he is being treated badly

What a joke!!!

I hope he uses his so called "genius" mind to do some research on how tolerant India truly is... he should compare minority population growth in the last 50 years, Muslims in India vs Hindus in these countries..., freedom of speech, women's rights, access to education in particular... in the following countries :

Saudi Arabia
Iran
Iraq
Syria
Jordan
Pakistan
Afghanistan

THAT would be a start Mr Khan

putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Water is boiling...
Thormeta can blast anytime..
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nisha
What a coincidence... I just read in MSN site.. What the hell he was talking...
Disgusting people...
😑😑
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ayyo dude is jealous ,hmm till his wife sees him back.
Amma got to know.
She may think he is not comfortable  in DII.

Only Lasya can save dude now
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nisha, Abhi naa jaao chhod ke ki DIL Abhi Bhara nahi... Abhi AUR II ki ajab gazab  bachpan ki prem kahani ko age badhao, dude mein pati hone ke shole bhadkao. 

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Apparently he was too "busy training for his Oscar worthy performance" in some rat hole when 26/11 happened in Mumbai
Otherwise, he would have personally chartered 100s of MIG 21 flights to find the attacker over the neighbor's country.

Cheap ingracious, thankless behavior, hope Kiran moves to wherever she wants and loses all her civil liberties

Aamir cared about the millions of displaced Narmada valley villagers before Lagaan, ask him TODAY where they are, he probably doesnt give a f---, similarly ask him what cause he cares about after Dangal releases, he will be in his box office induced coma to give a f---

They whip up anger and resentment towards India and Indians, cause religious wars and fly first class or private jet to some remote island bought with money he cheated the Income Tax Depptt out of

Such is his "love" for India

We deserve all of them. Most of Bollywood is like the British, they will divide and rule to line their pockets...

SRK raised a hue and cry two weeks ago about how intolerant India is, and now DDLJ 2 is closer to release, he is lying through his ass, saying "I was misquoted"

In all this, the irony is, INDIA is a democracy, they can get away with ANY shit
Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: taramira

Nisha, Abhi naa jaao chhod ke ki DIL Abhi Bhara nahi... Abhi AUR II ki ajab gazab  bachpan ki prem kahani ko age badhao, dude mein pati hone ke shole bhadkao. 

🀣

You sound like a "Manohar kahaniya"??? author

That Hindi paperback novel from the 1980s that featured nubile women on the coverπŸ˜†
avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: sonalgupta2004

"Seri onna evan kalyanam pannindan?" (WHO married YOU?") Abhishek laughed

II turned to the dude... "ADO" (there!!) she mumbled

The men scoped each other out...

U r so gone II 🀒
Abhi ko Ranjan SE intro karwaya par dude SE Nahi,, itna ignorance
Wht so important in that phone??

Amma, ur SIL is pissed he is drinking imaginary coffee haha
Apni Beti ko samjhao warna payback karte karte totally discharge Ho jayegi!!

😳 πŸ˜‰

N we knw wts tht payback! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
SO AGRER WITH YOU NISHA! 
I was so annoyed when I read that news yesterday. We've a population of over a billion now. Do ppl have any idea how difficult it is to co-exist with all the diversity thrown in? I was discussing with one of my professors the other day about democracy and he said that India is far more democratic and tolerant than most countries. Social media has been misused a lot to highlight only the ills of the society and these foolish actors just lap it all up and make ridiculous comments. Kareena Kapoor is some ambassador of UNICEF. Her suggestions were more female enrollment in schools, separate toilets for girls, etc. A 4th std kid can tell us that much.