Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asadzoyaqubool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello everyone,
Couldnt update due to time issues. Thank you so much for the comments.
Here goes the update...
PART 3..

Asad drove his car towards the direction being given by Akram. As they reached at their destination, somewhere deep down Asad felt an inkling, he could feel his Zoya around. Thoughts and memories of her rushed back to asad could she be here? But then why would she be here? He was broken out of his reverie when akram opened the door of the car. Asad too got down and observed the chawl, feeling a strange connection with this place. Akram offered asad to come to meet his Ammi and sister. While asad politely refused, feeling awkward between new people and unable to comprehend the strange feeling.
He assured akram of coming some other time and left. Meanwhile, Akram went to his house only to find his ammi Shehnaz Bi missing. On searching, he found his ammi talking to a young girl. He approached them and saw the beautiful girl and his mother were engrossed in a conversation with tears in their eyes. He heard their conversation and was shocked to know that the girl had all alone now. He too had tears for the innocent girl. Shehnaz Bi noticed akram and introduced zoya to him. Zoya smiled at akram, and welcomed him in the house. Akram asked Zoya if he could call her Didi, just like he did to his elder sister. To which, zoya happily obliged to the endearment. Noticing the scars on akram's legs, shehnaz bi panicked. Akram assured her and told them about the gentleman who had helped and dropped him here. 
Unknowingly, Zoya's attention shifted to her Mr. Khan. What must he be doing? But her anger rose remembering asad trusting his evil friend more than his fiance. She shook her head to forget them. 
Meanwhile, asad who was driving suddenly noticed a gleaming object fallen in the passenger seat of his car. He stopped the car aside, and picked up the object only to find that it was a simple ring. Realizing it must be akram's ring and he must be worried for it, asad turned his car back to the place where he had dropped akram. While shehnaz bi offered zoya to accompany her for lunch at her place, completely aware that Zoya had nothing to eat in the house. Zoya felt embarrassed to go to bi's place when they had just met. But on continuously being persuaded by akram and bi, zoya agreed to join them. 

Asad on reaching the chawl, enquired about the whereabouts of akram. Again having the same inkling feeling. On reaching the staircase, he noticed the long queue for getting water from the tap. With women fighting for their chance, hurling abuses and babbling about each other. Asad noticed, children jumping near puddles of water getting their clothes dirty, making his OCD kick in. Trying to avoid his OCD issues and to get away from the place, not wanting to waste time for searching zoya, asad rushed through the staircase, to hand over the ring and leave immediately. He reached outside the house the man had pointed to on asking Akram's whereabouts, he raised his hand to ring the doorbell...

Ok ok i know that was crap but that is how i sometomes imagone asya would have been in such a scene. In case you have beared reading till here do let me know your honest reviews n suggestions.
jayasree.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Please continue as it is interesting.
DN_Asya thumbnail
Nice!
Update soon!!
PM me if u can!!
hatelove2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Wonder what would be Asad's reaction seeing Zoya or if he will get. To see Zoya. Can't wait for more.