glow little light glow..

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

IKRS Wednesday 11th November 2015 ep 81 My Take

To me all is going according to plan by the evil trio. The rajah Dashrant would be the epitome of seen goodness. Kanak would be his handmaiden who will actually be involved on the battlefield. Tripurai will be the gopher between, the two camps. In the main, it seems that both his right hand Kanak and his left hand are working for the rajah Dashrant. But then this misconception of his is far from true. As both his arms are in fact reaching up to his neck to strangle him! defame him and live the rest of their lives on his wealth

Good cop bad cop.. With good faith in their hearts and in search of blessings from their maha pandit. The widows enter the lit up grand lounge of Dashrant's hivali. Inderani leads with a platter of sweets in her hands to commemorate the festival of Diwali.  For it's a time to exchange good wishes and gifts. Inderani call for attention, is returned by Kanak's cat wail ! across the entrance and she bars their further entry into  her house! Openly she not only looks down upon their  station  but also strips them off their human dignity when she insinuates that they have defiled the  holiness of her  threshold by their ill- fated  inauspicious  feet! The act of getting the line of water to mark their territory, must have washed away the sincerity of the sacred occasion from their sincere  hearts. Their sweets are shunned aside as scraps for stray dogs!  and as for god himself  who never forgive them for their sins !and here they come looking for her babu ji's blessings?  and as for the sweets she repeats poisonously ,feed it to the dogs ! Kanak rejects their gift!

But as part of the act the wily Dashrant turns up and verbally accepts the widows good will offering  and overrides Kanak before them to maintain his humility.. bids Kanak to accept the sweets.. but then by his visual messaging gives Kanak the eye, to accept the box. but, further crucify and shred the widows self- respect to bits.. Kanak almost gingerly accepts, but lets it slip out of her hand  and makes it look like an accident! And bids the servant to sweep and throw the crushed sweets outside to stray dogs hungry for scraps! The widows are made to feel, by Kanak  like stray dogs looking for scraps off the rich man's table. Dashrant covers up and consoles the widows deceitfully, it's the intent that is of value..thus  he gives Kanak  the verbal clue .. look to the givers intent. Kanak further mocks them by offering money for feeding Viplav potatoes etc at the Ashram.. Inderani protests, is no need for this. Kanak manipulates the situation and offers the widows more money. Inderani retorts this matter was not debatable as they didn't come here asking to be compensated for her son's maintenance at the Ashram. and as such she has insulted them! 

Viplav enters this situation at the perfect time much to the delight of  his mother and dada ji.. But at the wrong time for the widows! As he gets the wrong end of the stick and only goes by what he heard and saw at that moment in time. For him it's an eye opener, his misjudgement  of people  he fought for..  Inderani tries to explain but Viplav goes by evidential circumstances and refuses to give Inderani the benefit of the doubt and politely demands for an  apology  from the wrong person for the wrong person!  Dhani arrives and confronts him and opposes him wholeheartedly  at her badi amma apologising! You think we come here asking  for money for the time you stayed at the Ashram? If you think that..you misunderstand! you stayed so long with us and that's all you learnt about us? Kanak cries crocodile tears and alerts her son how this girl is insulting her.. Dashrant too adds his two cents in of hypocrisy.. Peace..peace.. Which a charged Viplav brushes  aside, and then continues his heated interaction with Dhani.. Tells  her  she  knows not the complete situation. Dhani opposes him  and he says he heard how maa ji spoke  to his mother.. So badi amma will have to apologize! Dhani yells back at him, I don't need to know what she did! as I know her well! Yes she has made the mistake of loving you!  and so came to see how  you were! and for that I ask for your forgiveness.. The look in Viplav's eyes just linger more on Dhani's face then her speech.. Even in dissension Dhani you have come before me.. Kill me with your harsh words ,but it's been a long time since I heard you yell at me .. My bundle of complaints.. My fiery Dhani of Benaras!  As for your money here keep it we don't need it! For you cannot buy our hard work and integrity! Dhani shouts in his face.. Hard as it may be Viplav.. Remove your eyes from her face and avoid her gaze that burns you.. But Dhani it's good to hear that somewhere in your heart you still keep those ideals that Viplav made you realize you always had in you.. my doubting Dhani.. That your integrity is not up for sale! somethings cannot be bought.. Dhani continues we kept you among us with so much love! and what did you  do in return? you insulted us! no we don't need your money! and I bet you think  we did you a favour! besides there's no point in talking to you as ! it makes no difference to you!  Dhani yells at him before all! this his family! ..all you  understand is one thing , yes you! you only know how to humiliate us! by keeping you in our Ashram  we did you a favour! and she says lets go badi amma!.. Viplav watches her face turn backwards towards him.. her eyes were cold..and his  contracted  and regretful..  Dhani.. you say I don't listen. I am listening Dhani ,tell me my fault? why do you doubt my intentions? yes Dhani.. by taking me into your Ashram, you made me, the flippant Viplav, into a man  who wants to serve all who are vulnerable.You showed me the lesser importance of luxuries and showed me how the hurt ,despised, downtrodden  can still life with integrity.. that's the favour you bestowed upon Viplav.. oohhh Dhani , I am the same Viplav your friend..talk to me Dhani..I am listening..and then he watches her leave..gone but not forgotten.."Parting is such sweet sorrow"[Shakespeare]

To me this scene was subtle in as much as it gave immense sly delight to Dashrant and his handmaiden Kanak. For Dashrant reminds Kanak that he did promise two gifts for Diwali..  one to my understanding  Viplav's fall out with the Ashram  widows. The other , Dhani  being hitched with Tripurari  by hook or crook.! but for Viplav and Dhani although under a conflict scenario.. they still manage to meet and see other. Dhani's argument she gives for badi amma, can be words  that Dhani herself  feels  for Viplav.. it surely makes me feel better. As for Viplav, when his mother and dada ji see him after their secret rejoicing. His dada ji, bids him to  follow the light this Diwali ,and give his life a new direction..I suspect he hints he should  go abroad to finish his law degree.. But  Viplav in no uncertain tells both of them..  this matter is not unfinished and he will not rest till he is not even with that Dhani! ..so out of conflict or under the cover of grievances.Love will surely find a way.. even though the forces of evil will rage against Viplav and Dhani..

Suvarna is eager to have the widows back from the hivali and so is Dulari.

On their disgraced way out of Viplav's house. Durga spots Dhani and the group widows, greets them warmly  and invites them into her house. But Dhani declines due to pending work at Ashram. Durga  let's them go with an invitation for them to return at their own convenience.. Inderani,and the rest of the accompanying widows here see the  glaring contrast  between Viplav's mother's haughty  manner and Durga's humble welcome for them to her outhouse.They also see Tripurari helping his mother by decorating his humble dwelling.. will this have a bearing on whom Dulari choses between Viplav and tripurari??

The widows return and Sita maa sums up, Viplav insulted Inderani very badly, she said something else and he misunderstood and took Inderani words out of context.. Dulari gets the chance to bad mouth Viplav. But Inderani maintains that she still thinks Viplav is a good person...and on that note  once again Dhani recalls what Viplav used to say ,stay united and fight as one force against all odds! and don't let the heart reject joy! so Dhani insists they go ahead and as one family celebrate Diwali  so they can grasp back their spiritual strength..

Suvarna seeks the opportunity to leave the Ashram so she can meet Tripurari ,seeing he was refusing to take her calls...

Dhani lights divas in her courtyard with a smile on her face. One diva 's light flicker's.. she goes to it to stop it from snuffing out.. a pair of man's palms cups and shields the flickering light of his diva..  he prays.. and Dhani smiles down at her diva.. far apart but the light of love glows between them on this Diwali night..

Nice episode.. although some bits I found in  the content was a bit saas Bhau  kitchen politics especially Kanak's animosity towards  Dhani.. in terms of acting the actor who plays Kanak was too bad to loathe! Ieisha and her soulful eyes ,  her tit for tat! back chatting with her co-star on screen was brilliant to watch.. Inderani was great..  the last scene was moving the flickering light which both try to protect from going out..   Happy Diwali..hamlet53 12.11.15

Precap: Suvarna covered by a shawl stands beside  Tripurari's jeep parked outside the hivali. She sees Tripurari approaching and she grabs him cries why he hadn't answered her calls!? Why  did maha pandit brought your proposal but why for Dhani and not me..? Viplav steps out of his house and walks towards the jeep.. Tripurari says , she must have misunderstood! Viplav comes out of the gate and sees tripurai talking to a girl in a shawl but a white sari.. she runs off.. Viplav  asks Tripurari..who was that girl?? I hope to god he doesn't  say it was Dhani ..Viplav babba!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hello Hammie.
Another episode full of misunderstandings, which I fail to understand. But again your analysis..the way you read the characters( body language, expressions, inner thoughts, and 2 meaning dialogues ) this truly help me understand..so episode becomes more enjoying. 

ViDha's scene ..although heart breaking made me feel happy. Seeing them on screen together lights my mood. 

Poor Viplav is caught by web which is made by his beloved one. He knows widows well. But he listened to half the conversation , yet jumped to conclusions . But when Dhani talked he just shut up. Why? Why Viplav? What is the power which Dhani holds on your feelings? 

For Dhani. Well. From where did she jumped to the scene? Any way..loved seeing her fighting with Viplav. Love it ..but she makes me want to hit her.
Sasha_1939 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Brilliant analysis of yesterday's episode Hammie

Just loved reading it...the MU is getting bigger and bigger with each passing day thanks to DT...How are Viplav and Dhani going to come out of this as even the Ashram has a mini villain to their friendship.
My only hope is in BA ,Dhadi and RL to help clear the MU. ...From BA being silent yesterday I get that she is slowing realising who the actual culprits are..

Loved watching the argument between Viplav and Dhani but I want Viplav to start thinking now...

Edited by Sasha_1939 - 8 years ago
StoriesDrama thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this so cool Hamlet..
Can someone anyone somehow anyhow beat Tripurari black and blue? 
What a negativity he is man! Wait till he takes Dhani's name today, he will have an irreversable hater in me!
skydome thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hamlet53

IKRS Wednesday 11th November 2015 ep 81 My Take

To me all is going according to plan by the evil trio. The rajah Dashrant would be the epitome of seen goodness. Kanak would be his handmaiden who will actually be involved on the battlefield. Tripurai will be the gopher between, the two camps. In the main, it seems that both his right hand Kanak and his left hand are working for the rajah Dashrant. But then this misconception of his is far from true. As both his arms are in fact reaching up to his neck to strangle him! defame him and live the rest of their lives on his wealth

Good cop bad cop.. With good faith in their hearts and in search of blessings from their maha pandit. The widows enter the lit up grand lounge of Dashrant's hivali. Inderani leads with a platter of sweets in her hands to commemorate the festival of Diwali.  For it's a time to exchange good wishes and gifts. Inderani call for attention, is returned by Kanak's cat wail ! across the entrance and she bars their further entry into  her house! Openly she not only looks down upon their  station  but also strips them off their human dignity when she insinuates that they have defiled the  holiness of her  threshold by their ill- fated  inauspicious  feet! The act of getting the line of water to mark their territory, must have washed away the sincerity of the sacred occasion from their sincere  hearts. Their sweets are shunned aside as scraps for stray dogs!  and as for god himself  who never forgive them for their sins !and here they come looking for her babu ji's blessings?  and as for the sweets she repeats poisonously ,feed it to the dogs ! Kanak rejects their gift!

But as part of the act the wily Dashrant turns up and verbally accepts the widows good will offering  and overrides Kanak before them to maintain his humility.. bids Kanak to accept the sweets.. but then by his visual messaging gives Kanak the eye, to accept the box. but, further crucify and shred the widows self- respect to bits.. Kanak almost gingerly accepts, but lets it slip out of her hand  and makes it look like an accident! And bids the servant to sweep and throw the crushed sweets outside to stray dogs hungry for scraps! The widows are made to feel, by Kanak  like stray dogs looking for scraps off the rich man's table. Dashrant covers up and consoles the widows deceitfully, it's the intent that is of value..thus  he gives Kanak  the verbal clue .. look to the givers intent. Kanak further mocks them by offering money for feeding Viplav potatoes etc at the Ashram.. Inderani protests, is no need for this. Kanak manipulates the situation and offers the widows more money. Inderani retorts this matter was not debatable as they didn't come here asking to be compensated for her son's maintenance at the Ashram. and as such she has insulted them! 

Viplav enters this situation at the perfect time much to the delight of  his mother and dada ji.. But at the wrong time for the widows! As he gets the wrong end of the stick and only goes by what he heard and saw at that moment in time. For him it's an eye opener, his misjudgement  of people  he fought for..  Inderani tries to explain but Viplav goes by evidential circumstances and refuses to give Inderani the benefit of the doubt and politely demands for an  apology  from the wrong person for the wrong person!  Dhani arrives and confronts him and opposes him wholeheartedly  at her badi amma apologising! You think we come here asking  for money for the time you stayed at the Ashram? If you think that..you misunderstand! you stayed so long with us and that's all you learnt about us? Kanak cries crocodile tears and alerts her son how this girl is insulting her.. Dashrant too adds his two cents in of hypocrisy.. Peace..peace.. Which a charged Viplav brushes  aside, and then continues his heated interaction with Dhani.. Tells  her  she  knows not the complete situation. Dhani opposes him  and he says he heard how maa ji spoke  to his mother.. So badi amma will have to apologize! Dhani yells back at him, I don't need to know what she did! as I know her well! Yes she has made the mistake of loving you!  and so came to see how  you were! and for that I ask for your forgiveness.. The look in Viplav's eyes just linger more on Dhani's face then her speech.. Even in dissension Dhani you have come before me.. Kill me with your harsh words ,but it's been a long time since I heard you yell at me .. My bundle of complaints.. My fiery Dhani of Benaras!  As for your money here keep it we don't need it! For you cannot buy our hard work and integrity! Dhani shouts in his face.. Hard as it may be Viplav.. Remove your eyes from her face and avoid her gaze that burns you.. But Dhani it's good to hear that somewhere in your heart you still keep those ideals that Viplav made you realize you always had in you.. my doubting Dhani.. That your integrity is not up for sale! somethings cannot be bought.. Dhani continues we kept you among us with so much love! and what did you  do in return? you insulted us! no we don't need your money! and I bet you think  we did you a favour! besides there's no point in talking to you as ! it makes no difference to you!  Dhani yells at him before all! this his family! ..all you  understand is one thing , yes you! you only know how to humiliate us! by keeping you in our Ashram  we did you a favour! and she says lets go badi amma!.. Viplav watches her face turn backwards towards him.. her eyes were cold..and his  contracted  and regretful..  Dhani.. you say I don't listen. I am listening Dhani ,tell me my fault? why do you doubt my intentions? yes Dhani.. by taking me into your Ashram, you made me, the flippant Viplav, into a man  who wants to serve all who are vulnerable.You showed me the lesser importance of luxuries and showed me how the hurt ,despised, downtrodden  can still life with integrity.. that's the favour you bestowed upon Viplav.. oohhh Dhani , I am the same Viplav your friend..talk to me Dhani..I am listening..and then he watches her leave..gone but not forgotten.."Parting is such sweet sorrow"[Shakespeare]  Loved every minute of the act - Eisha and Mishal did a fabulous job.

To me this scene was subtle in as much as it gave immense sly delight to Dashrant and his handmaiden Kanak. For Dashrant reminds Kanak that he did promise two gifts for Diwali..  one to my understanding  Viplav's fall out with the Ashram  widows. The other , Dhani  being hitched with Tripurari  by hook or crook.! but for Viplav and Dhani although under a conflict scenario.. they still manage to meet and see other. Dhani's argument she gives for badi amma, can be words  that Dhani herself  feels  for Viplav.. it surely makes me feel better. As for Viplav, when his mother and dada ji see him after their secret rejoicing. His dada ji, bids him to  follow the light this Diwali ,and give his life a new direction..I suspect he hints he should  go abroad to finish his law degree.. But  Viplav in no uncertain tells both of them..  this matter is not unfinished and he will not rest till he is not even with that Dhani! ..so out of conflict or under the cover of grievances.Love will surely find a way.. even though the forces of evil will rage against Viplav and Dhani..

Suvarna is eager to have the widows back from the hivali and so is Dulari.

On their disgraced way out of Viplav's house. Durga spots Dhani and the group widows, greets them warmly  and invites them into her house. But Dhani declines due to pending work at Ashram. Durga  let's them go with an invitation for them to return at their own convenience.. Inderani,and the rest of the accompanying widows here see the  glaring contrast  between Viplav's mother's haughty  manner and Durga's humble welcome for them to her outhouse.They also see Tripurari helping his mother by decorating his humble dwelling.. will this have a bearing on whom Dulari choses between Viplav and tripurari??

The widows return and Sita maa sums up, Viplav insulted Inderani very badly, she said something else and he misunderstood and took Inderani words out of context.. Dulari gets the chance to bad mouth Viplav. But Inderani maintains that she still thinks Viplav is a good person...and on that note  once again Dhani recalls what Viplav used to say ,stay united and fight as one force against all odds! and don't let the heart reject joy! so Dhani insists they go ahead and as one family celebrate Diwali  so they can grasp back their spiritual strength..

Suvarna seeks the opportunity to leave the Ashram so she can meet Tripurari ,seeing he was refusing to take her calls...

Dhani lights divas in her courtyard with a smile on her face. One diva 's light flicker's.. she goes to it to stop it from snuffing out.. a pair of man's palms cups and shields the flickering light of his diva..  he prays.. and Dhani smiles down at her diva.. far apart but the light of love glows between them on this Diwali night.. Excellent thought, and direction.

Nice episode.. although some bits I found in  the content was a bit saas Bhau  kitchen politics especially Kanak's animosity towards  Dhani.. in terms of acting the actor who plays Kanak was too bad to loathe! Ieisha and her soulful eyes ,  her tit for tat! back chatting with her co-star on screen was brilliant to watch.. Inderani was great..  the last scene was moving the flickering light which both try to protect from going out..   Happy Diwali..hamlet53 12.11.15

Precap: Suvarna covered by a shawl stands beside  Tripurari's jeep parked outside the hivali. She sees Tripurari approaching and she grabs him cries why he hadn't answered her calls!? Why  did maha pandit brought your proposal but why for Dhani and not me..? Viplav steps out of his house and walks towards the jeep.. Tripurari says , she must have misunderstood! Viplav comes out of the gate and sees tripurai talking to a girl in a shawl but a white sari.. she runs off.. Viplav  asks Tripurari..who was that girl?? I hope to god he doesn't  say it was Dhani ..Viplav babba!! πŸ˜‘😑😑 Am very nervous about the outcome ...

CarpediemRose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Hammie,awesome analysis Dude,it was a so cool to read ur analysis and get a better reflection of yesterday's episode,ya ViDha shielding the diva had a numerous symbolism and I really loved the way,u figured it out,waiting for today's episode,what is that Tripurari going to blurt out in the name of truth,let's wait and watch ,anyways Brilliant takeπŸ‘πŸ‘
VirusForever thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
well this type of analysis makes episodes more interesting,,
thnx for the well written take...😳😳
we are really blessed to u have in this family...πŸ€—
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Hello Hammie. hi awida

Another episode full of misunderstandings, which I fail to understand. But again your analysis..the way you read the characters( body language, expressions, inner thoughts, and 2 meaning dialogues ) this truly help me understand..so episode becomes more enjoying. 
well it makes the  episode bearable to me ..glad you felt that way too
ViDha's scene ..although heart breaking made me feel happy. Seeing them on screen together lights my mood. 
yes πŸ˜› I know ,dearie..I think most of  us want to see them together in a scene.
Poor Viplav is caught by web which is made by his beloved one. He knows widows well. But he listened to half the conversation , yet jumped to conclusions . But when Dhani talked he just shut up. Why? Why Viplav? What is the power which Dhani holds on your feelings? 
its called love ..I  think😊
For Dhani. Well. From where did she jumped to the scene? Any way..loved seeing her fighting with Viplav. Love it ..but she makes me want to hit her.
her mum told her badi amma has gone to viplav's house
thanks for reading and commenting awida,much love hammie

Edited by Hamlet53 - 8 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sasha_1939

Brilliant analysis of yesterday's episode Hammie
hi sasha, good to see you

Just loved reading it...the MU is getting bigger and bigger with each passing day thanks to DT...How are Viplav and Dhani going to come out of this as even the Ashram has a mini villain to their friendship.
My only hope is in BA ,Dhadi and RL to help clear the MU. ...From BA being silent yesterday I get that she is slowing realising who the actual culprits are..
ohhh yes inderani despite all, was brave enough to say she reckons  viplav is good guy..    hoping for virtue to succeed
Loved watching the argument between Viplav and Dhani but I want Viplav to start thinking now...
viplav ,i suspect is like a quiet before a storm.. he has already decided that  he has to scores with dhani.. rather then be quiet..  thanks for reading and commenting.. much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: StoriesDrama

this so cool Hamlet.. hi stories drama,good to see you

Can someone anyone somehow anyhow beat Tripurari black and blue?
the trio is pure  guile..  difference between what is and what seems..  
What a negativity he is man! Wait till he takes Dhani's name today, he will have an irreversable hater in me!
look Iam  dreading today's episode ,haven't seen it yet..   i hope viplav drives down to see if dhani is missing..  listen thanks for reading and much love  hammie