Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Applef thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Awesome update..
Taani was so maturely handling the situation..
Rey regrets..
But she is right..

deepasubhash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awsm updt
Rey deserves this
Dnt want taani to 4gve him easily
Waiting 4 nxt part
angelshah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awsome update
loved it
reyaan is so understanding
rey understood one sorry will not make everything ok
cont soon
Nehavrinda thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely update and I hope rey and tani
Become together and update soon
TR_lovebirds thumbnail
awesome updates...
taani is right bcoz of his distrust on her she and reyaan get punished...
let's rey try hard to win her back...
update soon...
Candyfloss-TR thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Please update dearrr... 
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Hello Guys!

Sorry for the delay, I was busy. But to compensate that, I'm updating 3 chapters together.

Triple Dhamaka ðŸ˜†

And thank you so much guys for the overwhelming response on previous chapters. 🤗

Scroll down For CH 35, 36 & 37.

Enjoy Reading :)

Cupcake. thumbnail
Ch 35 : The New Beginning

Next Day came with new hopes, Rey was determined to bring happiness back in her life while she had no expectations, she had learnt long way back that expectations only hurt, So now, she had no expectations from him, Or from her life.

She entered the room to wake her son & Rey. When she entered, she found Reyaan sound asleep, with his head on Rey's lap who was busy in talking to someone over the phone in hush tone, not wanting to disturb his son's sleep.

When he saw taani, he cut the call and look at her with small smile.

"It was my assistant's call, Today we have to go to see the new house-" Rey started off, observing her expression to find any kind of disagreement to him in her eyes but he didn't found any.

"But you are still not well-" Taani objected, looking at all the bandages.

"I'll manage, don't worry." Rey assured her. Taani nodded at him in return. She sat on the bed beside him and bend down, she gently stork reyaan's hair who was sleeping peacefully.

"Reyaan! baby, get up, Its morning-" Taani spoke softly. Reyaan moaned slightly, and slowly opened his eyes. He yawned and started rubbing his eyes with back of his hands sleepily. Taani smiled at him as he passed her a sleepy smile.

"Good Morning, Mumma-Papa" He chirped happily, he got up and gave a kiss to his parents one by one, making them smile at their son's cuteness.

"Reyaan, Today we will go to see our new house." Rey told him, Reyaan's face lit up hearing it.

"New house? Really, papa?" Reyaan asked him, he was looking at him with hope. Rey chuckled softly seeing his happiness.

"Yes, baby, and there we will get our own rehearsal hall where I'll teach my little baby dancing, and there will be many more things-" Rey said to him, and at the mention of dance, Reyaan's happiness knew no bound. He was on cloud nine. He stand on the bed and started dancing, jumping on the bed while clapping his hands together in happiness.

Taani was smiling seeing him smiling, Rey adore them. And felt unknown happiness reside in him knowing he is doing right. His family is happy with his decision.

"Lets get ready then, we will go at my office first then to see the house. I need to sign some files in the office-" Rey told them. Taani got up and stare down at Reyaan.

"Reyaan, come, I'll give you bath." Taani picked him up and went inside the washroom. Rey stare at her retreating figure, with her behavior he was confused, after their last night conversation, she was acting normal but he knew he is at fault here too, He had crushed her soul with his cruel acts that she doesn't have any hope left.

And this was the new beginning for them. He knew he has long journey before he will make her his, but he was ready to wait and work step by step to make things right for her, then it will be her decision, if she want him as her life partner too not just as Reyaan's father.

Scroll down for CH 36 :)

Cupcake. thumbnail
Ch 36 : His Care, Her Ignorance

They were ready, after having breakfast they left for his office. Driver was driving the car as his hand was injured. The trio were sitting in back seat.

"When we are going to shift in new house, papa?" Reyaan asked him, happiness lacing his tone. 

"Whenever your mumma want-" Rey answered him while his eyes were fixed on her who was avoid looking at him. Reyaan tugged at her hand, looking at her for an answer. Taani was surprised seeing that he was putting her first, wanting her approval first before deciding something. It never happened after they met again.

"Mumma-"

"First lets see the house then we will decide, Now sit quietly." Taani said to him, Reyaan pouted and slumped back on the seat. Rey let out a soft chuckle and pulled his son in side hug by wrapping his arm around his shoulder.

"Sir, we have reached office-" Driver spoke as he parked the car outside the RS premises. Rey opened the door of his side and stepped down from the car, Reyaan followed him and jumped on the ground. Taani shook her head and come out of the car. She walked toward him to pick him up but he denied.

"No! Mumma, I'll walk, Remember I'm a big boy now-" Reyaan said to her, Taani narrowed her eyes but agreed. Rey held his son's hand as they walked inside the RS, taani by his side. All heads turn to them as they walked inside, toward his cabin. Taani could feel all the curious eyes on her, she glance at her right and found him walking, busy in talking to their son happily. They both walked inside the cabin, she followed them nervously, she knew by now whole office must be talking about them. 

"Taani! Reyaan! You guys sit here comfortably till then I'll complete my work." Rey said to them, as he made them sit on the couch. 

"You guys want something? Taani, you didn't even had breakfast properly, you want something?" He asked them. She knew Rey was being caring toward them, toward her but she was ignorant to every effort he made. She doesn't want to give herself false hopes.

"I want cookies-" Reyaan answered him, smiling sheepishly at him. Rey smiled in return and nodded his head in approval. Then he turned to taani, waited for her reply but she denied politely.

"I don't need anything, thank you."

Rey nodded slightly and walked toward his desk, he picked up the intercom and told his secretary to bring cookies & two coffee in his cabin. Then he got busy in checking some files that needed his sign on them. 

Taani was looking around, observing her surroundings while Reyaan was busy in his own world, busy with his father's cell phone as last night his father had taught him how the play new game in his cell phone.

After a while, someone knocked on the door, and after getting his permission, A girl dressed in short pencil skirt & white buttoned up shirt entered inside with a tray, she walked toward his desk, swaying her hips and a seductive smile on her face.

She placed the tray on the desk, gaining his attention. He picked up a mug of coffee and look at her.

"Give this coffee & cookies to ma'am." Rey told her in professional tone, His secretary looked at where he was pointing, her eyes widen in surprise when she noticed a lady sitting there with a kid.

"Hope you don't mind me asking that, but who are they, Sir?" Sheena, his secretary asked him in over sweet tone. Rey glance at his love who grew conscious & nervous at the question asked by his secretary but he knew how to handle this.

"She is my wife, Taani, and he is my son, Reyaan." Rey answered her with a small smile. Gulping the jealousy down, Sheena nodded and walked toward taani, with faked smile she gave coffee & packet of cookies to taani, after that she went away leaving the family alone.

"Reyaan, Your cookies." Taani handed him packet of cookies. Then she walked toward his desk, placing her mug on the desk she sat on the chair opposite to him.

"Why you lied to her that I'm your wife? We are not married-" Taani questioned him in hushed tone but it had firmness. She just didn't wanted her son to listen their conversation and have him questioning them regarding this matter as she doesn't have answers to give.

Scroll down for CH 37 :)

Cupcake. thumbnail
Ch 37 : Falling For Her 'Again'

"As long as I'm alive, no one will point finger at you or reyaan. I don't care if i had to lie for that, and it doesn't matter, hum kuch dino mein shadi toh kar hi rahe hai na?" Rey replied her with aggression in his voice but instantly he calmed himself.

"Listen, Taani, We are at this stage of life where our one mistake can cause problems to Reyaan. I know you also doesn't want any one to point finger at our child, It wasn't his fault that he was born without a wedlock, nor he deserve to hear taunts of society. Outside world doesn't have any idea about my personal life, for world you are my wife who got married to me 5 years back-" Rey told her in softer tone, he kept his hand on hers, he hoped she understand his point of view.

Taani look at him for a while before she nodded in agreement, Though she didn't liked the idea of lying about their marriage but it's about her child's betterment, she didn't had any reason to argue. 

"Alright."

He smiled gratefully at her. Taani gave a weak smile in return, noticing the sudden change in his overnight. She knew it's because of their last night conversation. He was trying to be good to her, rectifying his mistakes but it doesn't made her happy nor sad. She had stopped her heart from feeling anything for anyone except her love for her Reyaan.

"Ma'am, this is the house Rey sir has selected-" His assistant said as they walked inside the mansion. Taani rolled her eyes seeing the big, beautiful mansion. She look at him, who was walking by her. Reyaan was ahead of them with his assistant.

"Is it important to be Richie Rich all the time? Couldn't you found some normal house-" Taani asked him, Rey stare at her in amusement, it was first time he was seeing her questioning him with so authority after they met again. But his happiness was short live when she again went in her shell and continued.

"I mean, Its just three of us, you could have got small house." Taani mumbled in low tone.

"I Love this house-" Reyaan shouted in glee, gaining their attention.

"This house is approved now, i guess-" Rey said to her, knowing she can never say no to her son's wish. Taani nodded with small smile.

"Papa, show me the rehearsal hall, and our room." Reyaan told him, Rey nodded, he look at taani who was looking around, he held her hand and intertwined his fingers with her, She gasp and look at him in surprise. She wanted to take her hand back but scared as it might hurt his wound.

Rey took them to the rehearsal hall first. Reyaan ran inside in excitement.

"Papa!" Reyaan squealed and came to hug him, expressing his happiness.

"Mumma, Isn't it cool? Papa & I will dance here everyday-" Reyaan asked her, Taani smiled and nodded in response, knowing her son will be spending his most of the time here once they will shift here and will force his daddy too, Rey is in great trouble then.

Taani laughed at her own thoughts, Rey was admiring her, its not everyday he get to see his love smiling so genuinely.

"My mumma's smile is so pretty, isn't it, papa?" Reyaan asked him in hushed tone.

"Yes, It is, mumma's boy" Rey answered him, ruffling his hair. Indeed his taani's smile beautiful, it always brighten up his world. He found himself falling for her all over again.

Please do leave your feedback :)
Edited by Cupcake. - 8 years ago