Posted: 8 years ago

please up date soon...
Just I can't wait..
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Hello Guys!

Today I'm here with 3 chapters. Triple Dhamaka update ðŸ˜†

Tomorrow I'm going out of the town so won't be able to update anything. And i really love writing HTC, I was writing next to chapter but didn't realized when i completed 3 chapters in one go. 

Thanks for the likes & lovely comments on previous chapter.

Scroll down for Next 3 chapters.

Enjoy Reading :)
Cupcake. thumbnail
Ch 26 : Junior Singhania

Reyaan moved away and hide behind his dad as his father's friends attacked him with kisses, hugs, and pulling his cheeks, telling how adorably cute he is. Reyaan wiped the wetness off his cheeks and glared at them, his anger was as worst as his father's.

"Papa, Tell them to stay away, i don't like these kissies & mushy-mushy things" Reyaan told his father in angry tone. Rey smirked while his friends & Swayum's mom-dad stare at the junior singhania in shock.

"No wonder he is your son, junior angry young man!" Sharon commented while others agreed with her.

"So young man, do you want to have chocolates?" Swayum's father, Rishi asked him, smiling at the cute boy who remind him of someone he doesn't want to remember. 

"I don't like chocolates." Reyaan answered with small smile. They were at swayum's place, and more than meeting Rey, his friends were interested in the junior singhania and cuteness which had caught everyone's attention that even swayum's parent couldn't stop themselves from loving him, but little did know that this Reyaan is their own grandchild.

"Then what do you want, beta?" Rashmi, swayum's mother asked him in soft motherly tone. 

"Maa, He is Rey's son, I'm sure like his father, he also love hot chocolate." Sharon said, looking at reyaan with small smile. Rey smiled, they both don't like to eat chocolates but can never say no to hot chocolate. Reyaan nodded smiling at her, sharon smiled and went to bring hot chocolate for him.

They all moved to drawing hall and settled down, they were talking while Reyaan was sitting on his father's lap, playing with his father's cell phone as elder's talks were out of his understanding. Rishi had left for his office, rashimi was in her room.

They were filling him with all the details that happened in their lives after he left, how they all struggled or still struggling for their careers.

"Rey, why you never contacted us after you left?" Nil asked him suddenly where as rey didn't wanted to have that conversation, not in front of his son at least.

"Nil, lets not talk about it, it was all in past. Now when we have met again, we will be together like old times." Rey said to them, smiling at them. His friends understood that he doesn't want to talk about that and they didn't brought that topic again.

After spending some time with his friends, he & reyaan come out of the house, Rey opened the door of passenger side and made Reyaan sit inside, closing the door he turned but stopped when he found Rashmi standing there.

"Aunty? Aap?"

"Reyaansh beta, I need to talk to you-"

"Yes, aunty, say?" 

"Reyaansh, It's about taani, tum bhi toh uske dost the na? Tumhe toh pta hoga na uske baare mein, woh kaha hai, kaisi hai? Do you know where she is now?" Rashmi asked him with moist eyes. Hoping for a positive answer, her heart was yearning to see her daughter.

Scroll down for CH 27 :)
Edited by Cupcake. - 8 years ago
Cupcake. thumbnail
Ch 27 : Unexpected Visitor

"Aunty, if you miss her so much then why you kicked her out of the house 5 years back, when she needed you the most?" Rey questioned her with hint of anger in his voice. He was glad that Reyaan couldn't hear them and was busy with his cell phone.

"You really think I hadn't tried to stop rishi when he throw my daughter out, I did tried but no one listened to me, Reyaansh, we live in this high society where reputation is bigger than any relation. No one listened to me, no one tried to understand my pain when i saw my daughter, no one understand her because this family's reputation was more important." Rashmi cried  helplessly, a heart of a mother was dieing every moment knowing her child is alone, living in this cruel world alone, with no one beside her to take care of her.

"I don't know what taani had done was wrong or right? I just want to see her, I haven't seen in 5 years, and only I know how i am living without her. Reyaansh, if you anything about her whereabouts, please, beta, please tell me-" Rashmi pleaded infront of him. Rey couldn't see her like this, he love & respect rashmi like his own mother.

Rashmi look around as Rey parked the car outside the house. 

"Reyaansh beta, Where are we? My taani lives here?" Rashmi asked him, hope flickered in her eyes.

"Ji, aunty, your taani lives here." 

Rey come out of the car and opened the passenger side door, he helped rashmi to get down from the car then he picked up his son who was sitting on back seat.

Rey ringed the door bell, he was happy, he was reuniting a mother to her daughter and he could understand rashmi's emotions, after all he is a father now, and know how it feels to stay away from their own child.

Taani opened the door with a smile which was replaced by a shocked expression when she saw the person standing before her. She was shocked to see the unexpected visitor at her doorstep.

"Mumma, see, swayum uncle's mumma came to meet you-" Reyaan spoke excitedly while Rashmi got another shock, realizing reyaan is her daughter's son, her grand child.  Taani gave them way to enter inside. So many questions aroused in her mind which she ignored and pulled her daughter in a bone crushing hug.

"Taani!" She cried, taani couldn't stop her tears from falling down, her mother was there, with her. Rashmi broke the hug and cupped her face, kissing her forehead, showering her motherly love on her child whom she was meeting after years.

"Taani, tu theek hai na, beta?" 

"haa, maa, mein bilkul theek hu." Taani buried her face in her mothers embrace, she was feeling safe in her mother's arms, feeling happy to see her again after years.

"Taani, Reyaan is your child? He is your & reyaansh's child? But why you never told us? Why, beta?" Rashmi questioned her, she held her shoulders and made her look at her. Taani doesn't have any idea what to answer, she was happy to meet  her mother but had no answers to her questions. What she could tell, that she was paying for the sins she never committed.

"Aunty, I'll tell you everything that happened in past 5 years, please, sit down." Rey said to her, knowing he had to handle the situation now.

Scroll down for CH 28 :)
Cupcake. thumbnail
Ch 28 : Was He Wrong?

"Taani, take him upstairs, Reyaan is sleepy." Rey said to her, Taani gave a slight nod to her and took Reyaan from him who hugged her tightly.

"Mumma, why are you crying? Don't cry na, I feel so bad-" Reyaan whispered in painful low tone, wiping his mother's tears away while his eyes were moist too. Taani gave a smile to her son, assuring him that she is alright.

"Mumma is fine, baby, woh i met my mumma after so long so i got emotional-" Taani explained him, she knew what talk they need to have with her mother couldn't take place in front of reyaan, so she took him in their room where as Rey explained everything to her mother, whatever that happened in past 5 years, he couldn't anything from her, as mother she every right to know.

Rashmi slumped back on the couch, too numb to react over anything. She couldn't believe her little baby girl had gone through so much in her life.

"You also left her, Reyaansh, Kyun? Why you punished her & her child?" 

"Aunty, I had no idea she was pregnant when i left, i had knew, i would have never left. Mein uska saath kabhi nhi chodta. 2 weeks back i got to know about them, and trust me, I'll not leave them ever again, they are my family, I'll do anything to protect them from any kind of pain" Rey said to her honestly. Rashmi look at him, she could see honesty and love for his family, and today, she herself had witnessed the bond of father & son. She could see how happy reyaan was with his father. Just then, taani again entered there, after making reyaan sleep in their room.

"Maa, After he left india, i got to know that  I was pregnant. He wasn't aware about my pregnancy." Taani told them, Rashmi walked toward her and embraced her tightly.

"I'm sorry, beta, I'm sorry, I couldn't help you that time, I was helpless in front of your dad-" Rashmi cried, taani wiped her mother's tears.

"Don't be, maa, I'm happy today, I'm happy with my child-" Taani said to her.

"Maa, you should leave now, what if dad got to know that you came to meet me, I don't want you two to fight because of me-" Taani said to her mother. She knew her father had prohibited everyone in her family to meet her.

"But, Beta-"

"No, Maa, I know you love me & will go against dad for me but it will not make me happy, I don't want any bitterness in your relation with dad because of me." Taani said to her, her mother look at her, she was in pain seeing her daughter like this, but felt proud of her too for being so strong.

"Reyaan bahut hi pyara bacha hai, taani, I'll be coming here often to meet him & you, take care of your & him." Rashmi said to her, taani nodded at her. She hugged her one more time. Rashmi kissed her forehead and left from there, leaving them alone.

"Thanks for bringing maa here." Taani smiled at him softly. Rey walked toward her and wrapping his arms around her, he pulled her in his embrace, something in him told him that she needed it, she need this hug, so keeping his so called hatred aside, he wrapped her in his cozy embrace. Taani closed her eyes and let her tears flow down.

"Taani-"

"Ji-"

"Go, rest for a while, you look tired." Rey said to her, noticing how tired she looked. Before taani could argue, Rey picked her up in his arms and walked toward their bedroom, he moved toward the bed and made her lay down beside the sleeping figure of their son. Taani was looking at him, he sat on the bed beside him, his hand rested flat against her belly gave her jittery feel.

"Why are you being so good to me today?" She couldn't help but question him. Rey look at her, confused with the sudden question asked by her, but soon he realized she was right, unknowingly, his behavior toward had changed, he himself doesn't know the reason.

"I can never forget the pain you have given me, but also, i can never thank you enough for giving me my life's best gift, for giving me my son, my reyaan. If not as my ex, but i do respect you as my child's mother." Rey spoke genuinely. Taani didn't said to anything, the word 'ex' hurt her but she didn't had any right to complain. 

"I'm going to meet seema today." Rey broke the silence that fell between them, Taani look at him.

"And how sure are you that whatever she will tell, will be all truth? After all, she was the one who defamed me years back now why will she tell you truth?" Taani questioned him back.

"You really think I'm going there & believe whatever story she will tell me, Reyaansh Singhania is dealing with her, and I can make her life living hell in snap of my finger, so getting truth out of her is an easy job." Rey replied confidently, smirking at her while she narrowed her eyes.

"Good luck then-" Taani mumbled.

"Aren't you scared, truth will be out today?" 

"Why should i be scared? I haven't done anything wrong, but think about yourself, Rey, what if you were wrong, what if it wasn't me who had helped seema then what are you going to do?" Taani questioned him back with fierceness in her voice. He look at her, he had never thought that way. His mind had always held her responsible for the betrayal but what if it isn't what it looks like? What if she was innocent all the while and still got punished? What will he do then? Was he wrong when he believed seema over her?

Please do leave your feedback :)

Next part depends of response.
princess1926 thumbnail
Amazing!!!!
Reyaan is so cute and adorable!
Rashmi and Taani's scene was so cute!
Please let Rey know the truth!!
And please don't let Taani forgive him so easily!!
Update asap
vrishan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome updates
love reyan antics
happy that rey  help to meet taani n rashmi
taani n rashmi scene was hearttouching
hope that rey find truth soon
ankita_95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ohmg!! These 3 chapters are seriously amazing.. 
Reyaan is so cute :* 
Poor kid got attacked with kisses and hugs .. LOL 
I always like the similarity rey and reyaan have.. 
Taani's mom met taani and it was the best scene.. 
You left the story on a really big cliff hanger.. 
but still will wait .. you enjoy your vacation :) 
sumana.shesha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome updates :)
Triple dhamaka !!!
Thank you for that :)
Reyaan is so cute :)
I so love him :)
Taani was Rashmi part was so emotional !!!
It was beautifully written :)
Finally Rey is gonna meet Seema !!!
Hope he gets to know truth !!!
I also hope Rey doesnt get Taani's forgiveness easily !!!
Because he doesnt deserve it !!!
Update soon :)
Thanks for the PM :)
anuradha5879 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
wow...it was superb update .taani meeting her mother after five yrs was very emotional. I also liked the way taani asked what will rey do if he find that she was innocent and she was not behind all this.