Jamai Raja

SidNi OS Beauty and her Beast

A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
This is a 30 minute work so don't expect anything grand and yes it is the first suggestion that I am writing an OS on. It is the suggestion of 220420(I believe your name is Aashka ,sorry if I spelt it wrong.) So I dedicate this to you and hope you like it!😊

SidNi OS Beauty and her Beast

"Roshni why can't you just listen to me for once?" asked Siddharth in an irritated tone as she kept on moving ahead ignoring him.

"Why should I listen? I said I wanted to go to that haunted house and have fun in the jungle but you spoiled everything." Roshni said folding her hands and walking ahead adamantly.

"But Roshni it's a jungle ,why go to the haunted house and waste your time when we can have some romance in the jungle?" he asked pulling her closer to him by her waist.

She stared in his eyes and started sweetly ,"Of course Siddharth we can romance but you have to confess something before that."

She finished and he was still in his romantic mode and asked ,"And what might that be my gorgeous wife?" he leaned closer to her and whispered in her ears.

A shiver ran down her spine and she was getting lost in the closeness when gaining herself back she said,"Admit it that you were scared of the haunted house."

He suddenly got a shock when she said this and started laughing looking at his face. He made a cute sad pout at her and looked away.

"I won't talk to you now." he said sitting down on the grass like a cute baby and she jumped on his shoulders and kissed his cheeks from behind.

"Ole my baby got angry? Sorry!" she said holding her left ear in apology ,still on top of him and her hair falling on his face. He looked at her lovingly!

And the next moment she was on the grass and she realised he had pushed her. He started walking ignoring her and she decided it was high time to teach him a lesson.

They both reached the campsite where other people were camping as well. Siddharth moved around searching for a tent for him and Roshni.

"Ohh I am so sorry. Shit I hope you are fine yaar!" a guy gave Roshni his hand to get up as she fell on the ground. 

She got up from his help and he smiled at her. "Hi I am Rishabh." she heard his voice and started to reply when her sandel tripped again.

"I..I..I.." she had spoken this much and feared falling down as her sandel tripped and a pair of hands caught her. She opened her eyes she had closed in fear and saw him standing there.

"Careful." she heard Rishabh's voice as he got her stand up on her feet and looked at him and passed a small smile. She turned her attention back to him and saw he was almost going to burst in anger.

"I didn't catch your name yaar." Rishabh asked diverting her attention from Siddharth and she smirked as she answered next.

"Roshni ,you know I love to bring light in everyone's life." she said and smiled at Rishabh while behind him someone was burning like hell.

"So would you like to walk with me?" he asked like a perfect gentleman and she couldn't beam in happiness as she saw Siddharth almost coming to punch him.

"Sure." she said and saw him looking at her from the corner of her eyes. She went towards him and gave her bag to him.

"I am coming back in some time." she replied and he jerked her hands towards him. He was shaking in anger and she couldn't help but giggle a little.

"Is this funny to you?" asked Siddharth still eyeing the guy who kept on looking in Roshni's direction. He felt something creepy about him.

"Yes it is so much fun ,much more than the haunted house we missed." she said quietly smirking at him while he fisted his palm as Rishabh came towards their direction.

"Hello. Why are you troubling her?" asked Rishabh when Siddharth couldn't take it anymore and landed a punch in his face.

Roshni was too shocked ,she hadn't seen Siddharth being violent with anyone before. When did he become so over-possessive?

"Siddharth what are you doing? "Roshni asked pushing him a bit as she was stunned at his reaction. He looked at her and had tears in his eyes.

Roshni was more than shocked now. Why was Siddharth crying after punching a guy? She followed him as he disappeared in the jungle.

"Will you leave me for him now?" he asked and she couldn't believe what turn this drama was taking. His back was facing her and she couldn't get what was in his mind.

"Siddharth what are you...?" she couldn't complete as he had gathered her in a tight hug. She hugged him back not able to see him crying.

"Why were you flirting with him? You want to leave me?" he repeated his question and she couldn't help but adore the fear his eyes held.

"My cute and idiotic husband just know that I will never leave you okay? Itna aasaan nahi hai Roshni Patel se chutkara pana." she pulled his cheeks and rested her head on his chest.

He sniffed back his tears and corrected her ,"Roshni Siddharth Khurrana" she beamed at him and pecked on his lips leaving him super shocked.

"Yes how good does my name sound attached with yours." she replied happily and his mood cheered up because of her words.

"After all our names and our lives are bound to be attached forever na?" he asked smiling while she decided to play with him now.

"Who said so? I am toh going with Rishabh." she replied only to be pulled back by him and his eyes red because of anger.

"No ainvayi guy can steal you from me." he said smiling down at her tenderly while she shook her head at his sheer stupidity.

"My heart is already with you ,how can someone steal it. It's at the safest place of the world." she said keeping a hand on his heart.

"Why do you have to be so beautiful? No one can resist you." Siddharth complained like a kid while she blushed at his compliment.

"Really ,my husband can you not resist me?" she asked touching him slowly on his face and he closed his eyes at her touch.

He felt her touching his forehead ,then her eyes ,then her hand reached his lips as a huge smile came up on his face. Her hot breath came on his ears playing havoc with his rational mind.

"My Sid!" she said and next he felt her lips on his own. He was savouring her taste ,happy that she belonged to him and only him.

They broke the kiss after some time and Siddharth looked at her ,her face shone in the moonlight coming from the canopy of trees around them.

She looked like a divine incarnation of beauty. He touched her face with his palm and she leaned into his touch ,they both were content being together!

"I am beautiful because you make me feel beautiful Siddharth. If you are with me all is perfect and if not then I don't want to live anymore." she said this line only to be hugged by him.

"Ah ah no talks about dying and all ,just stay away from other guys who want to hold my beauty captive." he said and smiled at her.

"Okay my beast.!" she teased him as he ran behind her. Now let's leave the beauty to tackle the beast!
Edited by Aayu27 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Just_Smile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
res
unres

Such a lovely OS..Roshni want to go to haunted house 😆and he want jungle romance like SidNi fans😳I liked her teasing him and his anger..How cute they are😳made for each other
Edited by ChandzLoveSidNi - 8 years ago
abinaya98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awww...how can u write such a cute os..sid s all tym romantic mood nly..I toh love him...their initial convo.s was so cute..I loved it ..esxpecially roahni kissing angry sid I loved jealous sid...really..he s such a cutie pie..he cried...god ...how can he be so cite...loved last convo..
On d while loved each nd evry bit...
U r such a awesome...writer...u r so unique...nd bring smile... To evry1..🤗
A.Green thumbnail
Originally posted by: Purni12

Awww...how can u write such a cute os..sid s all tym romantic mood nly..I toh love him...their initial convo.s was so cute..I loved it ..esxpecially roahni kissing angry sid I loved jealous sid...really..he s such a cutie pie..he cried...god ...how can he be so cite...loved last convo..

On d while loved each nd evry bit...
U r such a awesome...writer...u r so unique...nd bring smile... To evry1..🤗

Thanks yaar purni. I am so glad you like it!😃 Hehe u liked all of it. Aww so happy you gave me that compliment😳 I love bringing a smile on everyone's face🤗
A.Green thumbnail
Originally posted by: ChandzLoveSidNi

res

unres

Such a lovely OS..Roshni want to go to haunted house 😆and he want jungle romance like SidNi fans😳I liked her teasing him and his anger..How cute they are😳made for each other

Thanks chandu.!😃 Hehe ya opposites attract na? He wants romance and she wants to hav fun in haunted house! Indeed they are made for each other..😳
A.Green thumbnail
Originally posted by: .chandni.

lovely os dear 

Thanks!!😊
Swalla thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
aww this is so cute.
possessive & jealous sid. n roshni's antics.

A.Green thumbnail
Originally posted by: 220420

aww this is so cute.

possessive & jealous sid. n roshni's antics.

Thank you..😳 happy you like it as u suggested it! 
prathe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow super starry😛    sid ki jealosy ros ki masti😆 and the end line 😳 i loved it⭐️
A.Green thumbnail
Originally posted by: prathe

wow super starry😛    sid ki jealosy ros ki masti😆 and the end line 😳 i loved it⭐️

Thanks mirchi.!😊 End line aww thanks.😆 ya u love jealousy ka angle na?