Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rabba-Ve-Delena thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

My story isn't gonna finish dat quick, theres so much more like i said this is just part of the beggining!

😊

Kaj! thumbnail
OMG!!!  Naina 😡.  Pls continue.  Ur doing a fab job

Here we Go...

Scene 8

Naina enters Kripas room, Kripa is lying there with an oxygen mask over her face, you cant's see much of her face because of the cast. Naina slowly walks upto Kripa...She walks around the bed, while she is doing this she has a flashback, of Kriper from the first time they met to the time when she threatned Kriper, about Angad. Naina suddenly stops, right against Kripers bed, she bends down untill almost hers and Kripers nose are touching. 

Naina(whispering):Tum yeh kabi mutt kehne, ki maine tum ko kabi warn nehi kiya, bahott warn kiya. Balke maine upne beta se bhi jhott bola, tum ko usske zindigi se nikalni kilye par...tum...tumne to usse par jhaado karliya. Vaise tum ko maana paree gah, choti shere se bhi ho kar tum hara dimagg hum jaise chalta hai.Par Kripa kya karee tum ko jhaane hi hoga varna mere Angad ki zindigi mein khushiya kab ayeghi.

By this time Kripa had woken up, she couldn't see much, but she could make out Naina standing in front of her.

Naina(sarcastic):cha cha cha(that sarcastic kissing sound)...i'm sorry beta par mujhe tum ko marna hi hoga,

With that she pulled off Kripers oxygen mask, Kripa is now breathing heavily, shes out of air, Naina starts laughing and laughing, no one is in the room or the corridor outside. Kripa is now choacking Naina leans a bit closer to Kripa,

Naina(sarcastic):Mujhe muff kar do beta,

she started laughing louder, then she stops and stares down at Kripa, who eyes where practicly poppping out her eye socket.

Naina(serious):I just hope Angad will forgive me!

Suddenly the door openes, the docter comes in shocked, Naina strghtenes up and puts on a worried act, she makes it out like she was trying to put the mask back on.

Naina(worried):Maine...maine bhara bete this jhabb...

Docter(worried):Mrs Khanner, abhi waqt nahi hai, Kripa has gon serious, Nurse tum inne bhaar lekar jaow.

With that the nurse pushed Naina out,

Naina(worried):Par...par Kriper teek to...

Nurse(busy):Dheek yeh, uape yahaa bheat yeh, abhi kuch kahaa nahi jah saakta.

The nurse goes back in leaving Naina in the empty corridor, as soon as the nurse was out of sight, Niana started laughing. Few mintues later Kartic and the gang including Angad and Dadi, return, Angad and Dadi seeing so much kaos get tensed,

Dadi(tensed):Kya huwa Naina..yeh sab, Kripa kaise hai...Naina tum mere jawaab nahi kyun deti...Nania!

Angad(worried):Mom Kripa koh kya huwa...Mom mujhe bhattow...Pleze!

Naina(doing a "i give in"act):Beta meh yahaa tum logo ki intazarr ka ri tee jabb mujhe Kripa ka chilliani suniye diya, jhabb meh kamre me poichee, to dehka Kripa ka oxygen mask nikkkal huwa.

4 hours went past everyone sat there geting impatient by the second, Anita rolling her eyes, Naina full of delight, Kartic board, Harshini guilty, Dadi worried, and Angad tearfull as ever. The docter finally comes out of the I.C.U. Everyone stood up immeaditly.

Naina(worried):Doctor, kaise hai Kriper.

The Docter looks down onto the floor.

Naina(worried):Kya huwa, uape kuch bolte kyun nahi.

Angad(breathless):Kripa ko kya huwa.

The docter looks up.

Docter:Kripa is no more, and nor is her baby(Kripa had twins only on of them died)

The momment Anagd heard this he fell to the floor shouting KRIPER. Naina started crying, Dadi sat back on the bench with teras zooming out, Anita gave a sarcastic look and was comforting Harshini who started crying and Kartic looked away.

Angad had tears comeing out everywear he kept on muttering breathlessly

Angad(breathless):Kriper...tum mujhe chor kar nahi jha sakte.(he kept reapeting this)

Eventully the Naina gang had gone, but Angad got into his car and drove to the beach to cry, while Dadi remained on the bench. She couldn't control her curiosty, she standes up and walkes upto Kripas door, she slowly openes it and sets one foot in, she looks around the same room only to find where Kripa was lying was a girl sitting on the edge. Smiling.....................................................

Dats all 4 today

Luv Ya Superstars

Amazin nd Hot!

Kaj! thumbnail
😭 nahin.  Yeh nahin ho sakta.  Kripa Angad ko akela kaise chod sakti hai
Take a chill pill man she ain't dead!
happe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I knew it that she's not dead. amazing job 👏. can't wait for the next part.
angadkripafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
when will u continue the next part
Soon...just gotta fink
angadkripafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i will b watin plez do it very soon i cant wait 4 long the story is interestin
Coolest Esha thumbnail