In the name of Viplav!

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

IKRS Tuesday 3rd November 2015 ep 74 My Take

Doubts create, strains, divisions, distances and damage relationships if not challenged speedily .usually doubts are founded by events, word of mouth and statements that conflict. However if justice is allowed to prevail then benefit of doubt is granted, to prove the validity of a point. In this episode I  felt that great effort is being exerted by evil allied forces to  put Dhani's friendship with Viplav  off course..

Viplav before friends, reiterates his promise he made to Dhani. He will leave after he gets the ashram for the widows. His pragmatism chivvies him, no point in racking his brains. He has to get in touch with the police. He is called to the station in an hour's time. Viplav busts his stress by throwing his ball in the basket if only he can catch the culprit.

Predator on home ground Dhani tends to a pot in the washing area. Tripurari enters looks around and moves stealthily to Dhani. Suvarna comes running and says him? He should have called her or phoned her  why has he come? But he ignores her and looks at dhani says, his mums asking for her.  Dhani replies she'll come after she's finished her work. He says, thanks is a small word in terms of how she's tended to his mother. Suvarna tells him to sit, but he avoids her says he's got to go. She wants know when he'll introduce  her to his mother. She wants him to marry her quickly he tries to quieten her  by saying he'll do that ,hasn't  forgotten and calms her down, it  takes  time.. He says it's not like she'll miss her train! Dhani walks in.. train you going  where Suvarna ? he replied cunningly, he  says spoke to pujari  ji asked for more work for them.. and steals glances at  Dhani and presses to her do come..its astounding how Viplav with his immoral streak looks so sharp and intelligent, whereas in comparison, Dhani and Suvarna both appear completely duped by his duplicity..     

Even if fate wills them to meet, Dashrant puts the time out of joint, foe Dhani and Viplav ! who comes down the stairs, goes to  front door opens it. Tripurari  waits for Dhani by the  gate, lets her in. Dashrant worries that Dhani and Viplav don't meet. Dashrant calls Viplav,he turns and  faces his grandad and misses  Dhani being ushered towards the outhouse by Tripurari. Who also tries to block  Dhani view  to Viplav.. That he can't  catch sight of her . Dashrant wants Viplav to spend   with him. He excuses he will but has to rush for some other business is in a hurry. Dhani is whisked away byTripurari.  Viplav turns and leaves and so does Dhani for the outhouse.. Dashrant watches him leave and Tripurari rubs his hands in satisfaction. They both give a touch and go look to each other..

Dhani mets Durga, who says, she wants to give her something she'll remember her by a small gift as a token of gratitude for looking after her. even an act of gratitude and goodness seems fake in reality. sad that Durga is too good to spot the layer of evil in both Dashrant  and his side kick  Tripurari  .. Dhani says she can't accept it .. Durga insists, Dhani should keep it consider it as if I your mother, has given it. Dhani is hesitant. But Tripurari interrupts, just take it .Anything a elder gives should be considered a blessing,. So don't turn it down and Durga says, consider this as a gift for all your hard work . dhani keeps the silver  coin.  Durga says to Tripurari  to drop her home . He wants to drop her on his bike, but  she says no she'll go by herself..  Kanak comes out speaks loudly on her phone so dhani can hear.. Tells someone  on the phone yes she is  fasting for Viplav . Then she asks dhani how come she's here? Dhani goes to her.. Asks her is she better? she replies never felt better ,on viplav's order since past month she has been exercising,  lost 5 kg and doctor says she is fit as a fiddle! ask Tripurari  he knows everything .. Dhani has a fb . Viplav  telling her his mother fainted and he had to take her to hospital, that's why he was late coming to collect papers. Dhani's face suddenly  fell! and  kanak asks. if everything was ok? Dhani nods and leaves.. Kanak admires Dashrant and Tripurari  praises Kanak  for creating doubt in dhani's mind .. Brilliant player.

Dhani quite flustered returns home where Dulari yells at an obnoxious caller on the phone. Dulari asks where she 's been and Dhani replies maha pandit Dulari tells her she's noticed  at every given excuse  she heads off to the  that house, she explains   went to see Durga Tripurari came for her ,and didn't want to take it but she gave her this silver coin.. as a token for her services.

The obnoxious caller phones again, and gets the right person this time.. Dashrant loves playing mind games with the godforsaken widows of the ashram . One in particular Dhani full of guile he  claims over the phone he wishes to incognito  but still he is a well- wisher, warning  them against someone close who is about to deceive them in a big way so be- ware.  He ends the call, Dhani  is terribly  shaken .. Dashrant  achieves  his purpose to plant panic  plus doubt in Dhani's mind. Dhani always keeps in mind  the peace of the rest of the widows. so upon  being asked by  by her mother who it was ?she puts it down to wrong number. but it crosses her mind  was  there degree of the truth in what this well-wisher claims?  ,or is it someone  annoying us by , making silly jokes?.. she pushes aside any further thoughts about ..

The real light of the house is you Viplav..deceives his dada ji.. surely this man is far from faithful to Viplav? even  Tripurari  knows that wait a while prabhu this light of yours is eventually   going to set you and your Lanka alight!!.there is talk of a  magnificent  celebration  being put up for diwali by Raj vilav and tripurai.a man and his young child arrive   and beg before Dashrant to settle his land grabbing problem.. it's his life source . Viplav supersedes and  reminds the man there are courts available  for such  problems.he is alawyer  he will fight his case. Viplav never fails to educate  the vulnerable  about their rights,and where ever oppurtuity affords it he leaps to fulfil the alma mater of his law degree  oath to serve humanity..especially the needy!  Dasharant as usual tries to steal his thunder ,plus tries to save his on sink.. since it  is Dashrant  who grabbed the poor man's land.Dashrant  tries to  solve the problem by his so called influential connections. .but Viplav remains  guided by Dhani's dare.. the beauty of resoving issues when he can take up an upfront fight, rather than  be backed  by his dada ji's clout and  wealth..viplav of courses turn down his dadaji's assistance, says it's an opportunity for him to realize his self worth! He 'll fight ,make mistakes and learn from them only then will he realize himself! Dashrant doesn't have a leg to stand on. Viplav and bids the man he'll meet him out side the court next day. here it shows  his sense of compassion  disallows him to make the needy wait upon his services.viplav wants no delay in justice, if he can help it! Tripurari though gets his opportunity to turn prabhu against  Viplav ..he alerts him, Viplav seems to go natrurally against all that he Guru devfeels strong against.. like the widows Ashram and now becoming the bastain for this poor man ..as the man leaves with his child,Viplav asks  his dada ji the icon of faith in Benaras.. what's happened  to the city?? Viplav is taking on board the injustices that the great city  is rife with . he looks for an asnswer from his dada ji.. who has none as he the biggest, most respected ,titled man of the city .. yet the  greedy man who is behind  the injustices in the city Benaras  Viplav talks.. whats more dasharant never tires in his wickedety

In the name of Viplav! more aspersions , come knocking at the Ashram. this time the electoral  man who wishes to see the man Viplav Tirpathi the occupant of the Ashram.. as recorded on the  consensus list.The widows get another shock. Dulari as expected is most critical and on the contrary  Inderani  prefers to give Viplav the benefit of the doubt.#Dashrant sings yet another tune of victory! As he receives a call to tell him he scores yet another game point at  casting aspersions at Viplav on his winning ground the Ashram!.. Dashrant delights in his dirty game!

Viplav, muses about the facts who would the Ashram papers benefit. The name of Lala springs to mind and he gives the man a call and warns him to hand over the papers or else he'll be spending the rest of his life in jail!

Dhahi begins to get bogged down by  the fact that his name keeps cropping up time and again on after the other.. she fears there Ashram is being closely watched by someone..

For starters, in this episode. no  vidha scenes .they  are now replaced by anti Dhani and anti Viplav people  on both camps. The story has began. Characters have been introduced. The leads initial meeting shapes  up;  they gradually get to know  each other;Viplav empowers them..every thing was running smoothly.. So  the evil forces are  called upon to  create twists. Turns ,diversions to break  monotony from setting in..  I actually don't enjoy seeing the evil trio hatching and implementing their low level plans against Viplav  and Dhani both..at the Ashram Dulari in precap shoots her mouth at Viplav  ..dhani  is seen apprehensive  about viplav  Viplav is active.. pragmatic..  hamlet53 4.11. 15

Precap: Viplav jumps into the Ashram over the wall and is wacked by Dhani on his bottom, in anger he yelps, you stupid girl ! why did you hit me ,it's me ! she yells , have you no manners? You don't climb the walls of some body's house? he  replies, he's here only for a few minutes to share some good news! And then  I'll scram from this place ,she asks what kind of good news? He brings in the bike..  Dulari yells at him, only yesterday you popped by, now what  storm brings you here in the middle of the night? seems someone has chopped off your ear and buried it here in the Ashram, that's why you keep coming back for it? .. Dhani carrys a basket and seems to be heading for the temple.. Dashrant  is driven  in his car..it speeds by , Dhani is knocked off the road.. Dashrant gets out to assess the damage?

Edited by Hamlet53 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CarpediemRose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome update Hammie dear๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
As usual it was a brilliant analysis,loved it a lot๐Ÿ˜Š
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hello Hammie.
Again missed this episode  ..I am in a bad mood.

So evil are winning. Isn't this happening all the time? When good ppl aren't fast enough to take the first step?

But precap looks exciting. I hope I pass my low spirit case and watch today's episode. Although reading your analysis make me feel that I'v watched the episode. Gr8 job Hammie. Thanks a lot.
VirusForever thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
well im liking this evil's taking once again win over good...all these episodes we got so many postive ViDha episode...now it's high time to take this relationship into love where all Tripathi's will help in realising love for dhaani to viplav...
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rerose

Awesome update Hammie dear๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

As usual it was a brilliant analysis,loved it a lot๐Ÿ˜Š

hi jenni๐Ÿ˜Š , thanks for reading and commenting  much love hammie
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Hello Hammie.
helooo awida ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Again missed this episode  ..I am in a bad mood.
never mind awida,Iam sure   you have good enough reason   missing it? watch it when you can
So evil are winning. Isn't this happening all the time? When good ppl aren't fast enough to take the first step?
welll.. thats  how i see it ...but maybe its a way to make good be more pro active
But precap looks exciting. I hope I pass my low spirit case and watch today's episode. Although reading your analysis make me feel that I'v watched the episode. Gr8 job Hammie. Thanks a lot.
your low spirit is worrying me now awida.. snapping my fingers! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ   thanks  for  reading my work and commenting.. much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tarun1234567

well im liking this evil's taking once again win over good...all these episodes we got so many postive ViDha episode...now it's high time to take this relationship into love where all Tripathi's will help in realising love for dhaani to viplav...

hi tarun  good to see you..  well evil was bound to come into play ,as much  as i may get tired of it.. its a reality ,has to be a  war between the two so that movement and friction in the story is  seen.. thanks for your support  tarun .. much appreciated..  love hammie
VirusForever thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Hamlet53

hi tarun  good to see you..  well evil was bound to come into play ,as much  as i may get tired of it.. its a reality ,has to be a  war between the two so that movement and friction in the story is  seen.. thanks for your support  tarun .. much appreciated..  love hammie

my pleasure hammie๐Ÿ˜ณ