Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

IKRS  Monday 2nd November 2015 ep 73 My Take

Widows may need ongoing counseling. In the last episode Viplav offered all the widows his services  of listening to their thoughts,if they needed to. It's true they support each other in the ashram.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Dhani has her Dulari. Dulari too is supported by Inderani when the need arises. But Viplav as a man  ,an outsider raised the awareness that a listening ear and supportive shoulder should  be offered to these needy woman of society ,rather than be left with the  pretext.. time is a healer.. it is ,but the wounds remain and may  smart on certain occasions  ,like  today when it is karvachaut.. Viplav in this episode too  consoles  dhani the young widow with a  sweet diversion from an internal grief,which she never shares with him..  

Viplav pulls out a choc bar from his jean pocket moves to the bench where she sits. Sits besides her and gives her an overwhelmingly apologetic look and finally offers her the choc.. of course Dhani refuses and although  disappointed  he does understand why she feels low. It's karvchuaut..

Waiting for the moon to appear, on karavachaut for Kanak, is more about feeding her belly rather than about her prayer for the longevity of her less than perfect husband shumbhu.  Sushma though inspite of being a dog 's body in her husband's eyes manages to smile in apprehension whilst doing the final touches to the  once a year ceremony. But then Dashrant says,  has no time for such extravaganzas  and he orders the ceremony  over and done by  the sighting of the moon.. the moon is sighted!

Dhani refuses his chocolate peace offering and gets up ,walks off and he twitches his nose sorely .. such a cow she is! heartless! Instead she walks to the washing area, sits down , cups  cold water in her hands and  splashes on her face and smiles refreshed.. Viplav watches her from where he sat..so this was her preening ,preparation for this special day for women ..a simple ablution.. a cleansing of her past transgression..well seeing that she is a widow presumed cursed ,punishment for some sin in the past.. Viplav  walks over and  sits besides her  and stares at her face.. his eyes  look at her moist  face and his heart cries.. your heart and soul are already cleansed Dhani.. Dhani turns and his face stares hers  with devotional keenness. Dhani wonders what brings him here in washing area? Embarrassed she wipes her  hands dry. ablution complete and suddenly the moonlight falls on her face and she looks up  to it her moist face radiant .. then Viplav along with Dhani too  looks up to the much awaited lunar  orb high up in the skies. Slowly they stand and their turned up faces are washed by the moonlight.

The wives and not so, aim the sieves  to the moon and then to the men for  whom they  pray lives on till the day  they die.. they pray for death as a wife, not a widow.. Tripurari from the shadows of the outhouse  looks sceptically at the undying devotion and commitment  of his mother to a man he prays  wasn't his father!

Breaking his Dhani's fast.. At the Ashram Viplav offers Dhani   a piece of chocolate.. she shakes her head and calmly with his eyes still in the silvery moon he  bites off the piece himself munches it away and jests yet again .. you called your mum kaki today ,  she argues why would she do that? and he argues because he calls her mum kaki all the time! and she argues , no I never why would I call my mmm mmmai.. and Viplav shoves the piece of chocolate into her pouted lips! then speedily pops another piece into his mouth and gives her a devilish look ,with a telling off, you'll drop dead if you don't eat, chew it properly! here have some more  it's only chocolate not arsenic! and merrily they share the chocolate amongst themselves and Dhani takes more from his hand..

Durga, breaks her fast, quenches her thirst by her own hand.. as she looks to the other wives of tripathi  household served water by their husbands. Tripurari looks at his mother in anger .. my mother will remain the unspoken, other woman in my father's life! and the world.. her blind devotion for him infuriates him enough to wipe out his father and his so called happy family..but slowly unsuspectingly

Dhani chokes! on the chocolate, the forbidden fruit! Viplav gave her ,and the need to give her a drink of water transpires.. he brings her a glass of water. With a slanted  smile playing on his lips.. her lips  touch the brim  of the glass of water he offers her and Viplav quenches his own thirst to make a difference in Dhani's life.. she swallows the cool water and regains composure.. and he moves away, then cheekily sits beside her. Raises his eyes up to the skies. Coaxes her to look up the  much sought after  moon. Which zaps it's magic upon Viplav who along with Dhani, while the  wives of the area celebrate  karvachaut,  both have a chocolate binge!.. Serving dhani with chocolate  the night of karvachaut is in itself Viplav's clever thought because one eats it to fight depression. Its Therapeutic. Releases a happy chemical endorphins .. but he didn't want her putting on weight!

Kanak knows, her sycophancy will further help to regain her lost favour in  DT's eyes Dashrant once more begins to sing his romantically suggestive songs complimenting female beauty. Kanak  wafts in  teasing  his  masculinity ,that two women pray for his longevity attributing it to his happiness .  But Dashrant as usual  overpowers her with a problem,  her  deduction about his happiness is erroneous  as she is still stuck  with the present festival karvachaut  while he  dreams on about what diwali as to how he'll celebrate that!  then he snubs her back into her  corner comparing her to an ass  not a filly ! forever in  foresight she'll be  a hundred steps behind him.. no surprises  that in his reign even pretty young women will seen as decoration pieces ,mute and sans intelligence.!  But then Dashrant is incomplete  without dangling his baits to assess the true worth, commitment, and loyalty of a person.. at the end of which she will win along with the keys another gift.. Kanak is curious to know and  replies , your son may have left the Ashram  but his soul is still entangled   there.. but it's a promise that on this Diwali  your son will not be able to raise his  eyes to the Ashram or the widows that live there..

Tidying up in the dark store room full of old stuff with  rajkumari ,Dhani comes across an old dusty file.. it's an old discolured stamp paper ..  it looks offical she informs Viplav over the phone. Raj laxmi reads over the phone it's papers about ownership of Ashram ,he tells Dhani she has in her hands the original  agreement copy of the Ashram! now no one can beat them from claiming their right over the Ashram.. But the foes too hear of the jubilant news that Viplav and Dhani share. it's as if the scene is meant for evil to win over the righteous!  Viplav  cries it from the roof tops ,the papers are what are needed to win the case!  he let's the  enemy Dashrant and his mother know where the papers are to be delivered to him in the  garden near the shiv temple the foes panic

The foe reacts ,Viplav is stopped by the deceptive swoon of his mother Kanak ..while Viplav tends to his mother.. Dashrant has enough time to put into action the  plan which would prevent the papers from  Viplav.. the plan targets naivety and gullibility .. a man claims Viplav  sent him for the papers as he was occupied. Dhani does resist and refuses to hand the papers over.. but the man  snatches the papers does a runner. Dhani again chases after the man but he manages to shake her off and hands over the papers to Dashrant's hench man Tripurari.. who tells the man to disappear from the area for a short  while

Viplav turns the corner racing down in his jeep and yells for her .. then brakes and  runs up to her moans he called her ,she moans back ,where was he? he explains his mum fainted, took her to  hospital ,dropped her home, she moans he should have stayed by her side. replied she's fine that's why he came.. wants the papers.. She replies what papers? some man came and he said you sent him, I refused to give them to him ,but he snatched them from me and ran off! Viplav replies ..ok and then says ,this is the second time it's happened that some has snatched our papers and ran off! Viplav is baffled who could it be? but he assures her that he wouldn't be going anywhere till he wins the case for the Ashram..this comes as a shock!  that he leaving..was this a slip? what is the purpose of telling her this now? Dhani asks was he going somewhere? and he replies , yes abroad to complete his studies.. she does get sad.. and he assures her ,only after he's finished the Ashram work ,and he go on his own hard earned money not his dada ji's money.. you trust your friend don't you? she replies yes.. and he orders her to go  back to the Ashram.. while he goes and brings back the papers  angrily he growl's, Viplav there is someone for sure! who is desperate for the papers of the Ashram .. he muses

Watching down from the gallery into the hallway is the wily jackal  Dashrant. Two men one a lion and the other the  spawn of a jackal  face each. For Dashrant to listen on them is of use to him which out of the two Viplav and Tripurari will be the winner? The literate  or the illiterate?? Tripurari probes Viplav.. who is the one who  blows dust in our eyes, have to find out? Dashrant Dashrant. Tripurari  continues by the power invested in him craftily.he eats through the walls of Dashrant's empire.  Viplav replies, called him here to find out? the man used his name  this time too and snatched papers  them out  of the hand and  ran off with the papers! Tripurari jeers at Dashrant.. as he on the face of it,  he speaks to Viplav, it is worrying that here he Viplav,  is working his guts off helping, making happy the widows but this person who ever  he is?is stopping him.. he has to  win this case! and leave it to Tripurari  he'll find out who the scoundrel is ? even if it means turning Banaras  upside down! Tripurari  assures Viplav.. Viplav shows complete faith in Tripurari. Dashrant and Kanak  watch from the gallery.. and Kanak whispers to DT everything is going according to plan..   Dashrant is the mighty puppeteer who has his puppets dancing on strings to the movements of his fingers.. Kanak , Tripurari .. and what boggles the mind ,Viplav too.. it repels me to see that all this plotting and conspiring is to keep Viplav and Dhani apart. it's become evident  now, and  there is a desperation  within me to warn Viplav of the web of deceit being spun around him.. but then certain  trials and tribulations have to come to pass to see the righteous battle  against the forces of evil. Dashrant   pulls out the gold coin  which he  tells Kanak will be the ploy for the next section of the plan. Tripurari  probes Viplav if he has any idea who this person might be.. but Viplav confesses if he knew why would he ask him to seek this person?  Tripurari , plants the possible  clue about the culprit Viplav seeks..  seems it's some  insider ,who knows a lot about   him, everything about him . Viplav wonders who? and Tripurari  makes Viplav  think, why would an outsider be interested in his life?  why would an outsider do all this to him??  Viplav muses.. an insider?

At the Ashram Dhani  stands sullenly ,she tells Rajlaxmi a man snatched  the papers from her and sped off. that she's told Viplav who has said not  to worry .Rajlaxmi  agrees with Viplav's stance, she  shows complete faith in Viplav.. but Dhani is still morose.. is she being eaten away by the fact that Viplav will leave Banaras eventually?? her heart is despondent..

Dashrant comes to Durga ,this time to use her as a pawn in his game  to separate  Viplav and Dhani. She gives him gratitude for allowing her to observe her karvachaut ceremony,even though from a ditance the coin is provided by Dashrant  to Durga to  ensare Dhani  and show her gratitude to  her for looking after her .. he says, she won't take anything from him as a token of gratitude so  he wants  Durga to give him it to Dhani, she say she'll send triuprari for Dhani..       

Viplav shares his confusion regarding the identity of an insider who knows the in and outs about his and  her interactions?  Viplav says Tripurari.. too said it is an insider job

The episode left me with a not so good feeling.. dirty plotting and conspiracies have started again ,now that Dashrant and Kanak have joined forces us.. Viplav dropped a bomb,he's leaving soon..  didn't expect that.. but it's's certainly got our Dhani worried.. hope this plan to hitch Dhani with Tripurari doesn't come to pass.. in Viplav's absence.. any way by diwali.. Dashrant plans to commit some dastardly  act..such  a ravan he is hope his plans go up in smoke.. Hamlet53.3.11.15

Precap: Dhani comes across Kanak ,asks her how she is? she  says she's fine nothing wrong with her.. Dhani recalls Viplav told her hetook his mother to hospital.. Dhani asks Raj laxmi ,that day the man came to Ashram  delievered aletter for vikal babu.. the man who snatched the file ,aslo took his name..  I fear someone is watching our Ashram very closely.. looks like every thing going on is revolving around vikal babu.. worries Dhani..                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                

Edited by Hamlet53 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Thank you Hammie for this wonderful post. 
I didn't watch this episode yet. 

But your description of ViDha's scene in the beginning of the episode made me excited. I am eagerly waiting to watch it.
aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hammie

Thank you for this detailed update. It was very well written, and even without watching the episodes, I can appreciate your nuances and Hammieisms.  I have been catching up by reading your updates only. I agree that after a brief interlude of Vip-love and Dhani, the plot is back to dirty shenanigans by the patriarch. I too hope that Trip and Dhani do not end up getting married or even engaged. In a way, Dhani has already been through so much. She has lost much hope around many things, and another false start in the marriage department is certain to send her over the edge. Take care and be well.
Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks for such a detailed analysis, Hammie! Viplav was indeed cheering up Dhani with a chocolate trying his best to lighten up the gloominess in such a young widow's colourless life. Loved reading your take!
VirusForever thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
this was a beautifully written take hammie...
ur description of ViDha scenes makes them more delicious😳
CarpediemRose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome Analysis Hammie drπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
I thoroughly enjoyed reading it,Viplav and Dhani's scenes are awesome to picturise,in ur point of view,buddy,splendid work😊😊
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Thank you Hammie for this wonderful post.  hi awida thanks for your vidha videos    good fun

I didn't watch this episode yet. 
oopsss.. i shouldn't have spoiltyour fun
But your description of ViDha's scene in the beginning of the episode made me excited. I am eagerly waiting to watch it.
yes do watch you can't beat the real  scene.. i felt peckish for choc..pity there was none handy in the house.. thanks,much love hammie

samanthana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful post  about Karvachauth track  πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aimf

Hammie
hi aimf.. missing you still foggy here
Thank you for this detailed update. It was very well written, and even without watching the episodes, I can appreciate your nuances and Hammieisms.  I have been catching up by reading your updates only. I agree that after a brief interlude of Vip-love
loved this never thought of that.. bit short of sparkplugs these days!

and Dhani, the plot is back to dirty shenanigans by the patriarch. I too hope that Trip and Dhani do not end up getting married or even engaged. In a way, Dhani has already been through so much. She has lost much hope around many things, and another false start in the marriage department is certain to send her over the edge. Take care and be well.
 yes and the latest news is that  she begins to doubt viplav.. look thanks  for commenting , much love    be good ,be safe.. much love hammie 

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --SudhaS--

Thanks for such a detailed analysis, Hammie! Viplav was indeed cheering up Dhani with a chocolate trying his best to lighten up the gloominess in such a young widow's colourless life. Loved reading your take!

yes,  dhani liked choco..so viplav thought   say sorry not with flowers but something she'd like to  eat.. went well with the topic of karvachaut.. sudha i read your list of questions.. great.. thanks for commenting ,much love hammie