lolz hi5 even me too need something to keep myself bzy πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@manaalkhan--thanx for  liking & commenting πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

@doll9---thanx for  liking & commenting πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
@Kayalover--thanx for liking & commenting πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

@suhana.dixit--thanx for liking & commenting πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
glad to have old reader around 😊😊 hope You & your angel doing Good πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ must be a big girl now 😊

@~~~~ --
thanx for liking & commenting πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
aww, glad to have you around 😊😊 Kabir is Kabir, a tough man to convince πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜† kuch kuch hota hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† dil ki ghanti bajani baki hai Kabir ki πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-purnima- thumbnail

Thanx to every1 who liked & commented on the prologue πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...& thank you for a warm welcome 😊😊 hope FF will be upto expectations 😳😳 & i dont really end up messing Kabir Ananya as characters πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

it really feels good 😳😳 to reply to comments 😳 & also thanx to all who pressed the like button 😳😳 ..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ.

kasamsefan1uswa07pavithramanikritrajRduj43Choclate...drsm44cSaiPKayaloverannabethpercyKiusMagar1992aarti1303Anjali-RoSidAalina.ravzskavikasNandiniRaizadaa-Prinky-Winnzakter.KupKakesrituka7suhana.dixitronojoy_riasona_nakshsonyjknum~~~~
-purnima- thumbnail

Part 1

Ananya stirred her coffee & sighed to herself & stared at Kabir's cabin, its after 3 days he has come to office, & she knows the only reason being he wants to ignore her...its been almost a week Kabir talked to her last & he is being hell bent to royally ignore her...everytime she tried to talk he just walked away...not even answering her phone calls, messages...& so much ignorance just because she isn't ready to her decision of marrying him...

She always knew Kabir is tough person to convince, when he doesn't want to agree to something...no doubts his "NO" had been painful to hear, but she also knows she will need to be strong herself, she cant give up after coming this far, she will have to convince him...even if it means to face his anger...she will have to try everything she needs to make him say "Yes"...She still remembers Kabir's face when she had asked him about question of marriage...

Kabir--woh...ermmm...wanted to say... I mean... I am Sorry, us din dinner par Aryan ne jo kaha...woh...

Ananya (interrupted)"aap Sorry keh rahe hai, matlab, Aryan ne jo kaha who aapko galat lagta hai...

Kabir(instantly)"ofcourse, it was wrong, usse aisa nahi kehna chaiye tha...uski taraf se...(paused as if realizing something) ek min, mujhe galat lagta hai matlab...(seeing Ananya smirking back at him) what?? I don't believe this,...tum, Are you crazy?? πŸ˜•

Ananya (smirked)"Kyun?? Aapse Shadi karne ke liye crazy hona zaruri hai??πŸ˜›  In dat case, yeh toh aap bhi agree karenge, mujhse zyada aur mujhse behtar crazy aapko aur koi nahi milegi...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†chirag lekar dhundenge toh bhi nahi...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†(Kabir stared back at her) toh, main yeh rishta pakka samjhu??😊

Kabir (rolled his eyes)"Miss Kashyap, I am serious, main mazaak ke mood mein nahi hoon...

Ananya (laughed)"woh toh aap kabhi hote bhi nahi hai Sir,πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  waise come to think of it, aapko yaad hai, last time aap khulkar kab hase the?πŸ˜›  I mean itna hase ho ki, haste haste aapke pet mein dard hogaya ho...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ofcourse, apart from my PJs I crack....πŸ˜›

Kabir(pissed off)"last time ka pata nahi, but is waqt zaroor hasi aa rahi hai...tum...

Ananya (interrupted)" I didn't knew...aap mere sense of humour se itna impressed hai...mujhe dekhte hi hasi aajati hai...thank you, for compliment...πŸ˜ƒ

Kabir"tumhare liye sabse bada compliment yeh hai ki tum mein sense hoga, toh sense of humour hoga na?...anyways, aapse baat karna bekaar hai Miss kashyap...main uncle se baat karlunga😊...(he turned to leave)

Ananya (teased)"Sir, abhi humari shadi ki date final nahi hui hai, so, filhaal aap uncle ki beti se baat kar sakte hai, πŸ˜›πŸ˜† you know Dad is cool, humare yaha shadi se pehle, to be groom -to b bride baat kar sakte hai...no restrictions...😈

Kabir(sighed)"to b bride, to be groom ...πŸ˜• Really miss kashyap?? You...have lost it...tumhe yeh sab itna simple lagta hai...

Ananya -ofcourse not Sir, bilkul simple nahi hai...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Shadi kabhi bhi simple nahi hoti specially ek ladki ke liye, bilkul nahi,πŸ˜†...itna kuch plan karna padta hai...dresses, jewellery...have to look b'ful aur...

Kabir(irritated) -Ananya tum...😑(calmed himself) forget it...

Shaking head Kabir just left from there ...leaving a smiling Ananya behind...

Ananya -jaiye Mr. Sharma...uncle se baat kijiye, πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† aapko lagta hai woh mera decision badal sakte hai...in dat case, you are forgetting aapke uncle, mere Dad hai, πŸ˜† toh obviously who meri team mein hai...😈 apni beti ki hi khushi chahenge...aapko jis se baat karni hai kar lijiye,πŸ˜› in any case, aapko is shadi ke liye haan kehna hi padegaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...as majority mere saath hai πŸ˜›πŸ˜† ... is ek decision mein, aur koi option nahi hai aapke paas...siwai haan kehne ke...
πŸ˜›

+++++++

Ananya sighed to herself...enough is enough, Kabir just cant simply ignore her...he will need to say Yes & she will make him say yes, she knows, at this stage, she is almost forcing Kabir to say yes to marriage, somewhere she is being selfish, as him accepting her proposal, will b literally like her dream from past 10 years coming true...😊
she never imagined life will give her a second chance, to relive her dream..

A dream which she had seen when she had been in college, A dream since the time she realised what Love is all about, A dream since she realised what it means to fall in love with someone...A dream since past 10 years, on which she had almost given up & thought it will never be fulfilled...& her disappointment made her leave her own country & home & settle to abroad...only to destiny bring her face to face with her dream all over again after all these years...with only difference being she came to face a different Kabir, not the ever smiling & cheerful Kabir she had known as Kabir Sir...

Kabir had been her first & last love...she had loved him since the moment she had seen him first 10 years back,
he had been their 6 months guest professor...& like any other teenager she had been completely smitten by him ...for her, he had been everything she wished in her life partner...smart, caring, loving everything...but he had been like a distant dream for her as just his presence around got her nervous, she never got a chance to confess her love...😊😊 & how cud she have confessed, after knowing he is being Married...😊😊.

Back then, she consoled herself & tried to forget Kabir...by naming her feelings just as her infatuation or crush...& left everything here to forget every memory of her first unfulfilled love, first heart break...but inspite of being miles apart all these years...still haven't made her forget her love for Kabir & now meeting him after 10 years & all these past 2 years she has been working with him ...just made her fall in love with Kabir more...

...to be continued ...

Hope part was OK...!!

Wud be waiting for comments πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š  ..As I always say ... njoy reading... ...Any suggestions, criticisms.. all are welcome πŸ€— ...but commenting is necessary'πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† silent readers can press the like button to let me know u liked reading the part'😳😳

Keep Smiling & Njoy Reading
Love Purnima 😊😳
ronojoy_ria thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -purnima-

@kavikas-thanx for liking & commenting 😊😊

@Aalina.--thanx for liking & commenting 😊😊
since there will be gap in updates πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†can enjoy previous FFs πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@cSaiP--thanx for liking & commenting 😊😊 my fingers crossed that there will be regular updates from me lazy person πŸ˜†...hoping to live upto expectations πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

@elrein_2046--thanx for liking & commenting 😊😊
lolz why I gave up πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† because of lack of response πŸ˜† no one used to read it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...
as for Ananya being samajhdaar πŸ˜›πŸ˜† hope so she will be πŸ˜†πŸ˜›πŸ˜†but can assure she will be a calmer Ananya πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† 

@ronojoy_ria--thankx for liking 😊😊 & commenting glad to find an old & consistent reader 😊😊 & best part you brought Dev along 😳😳😳
As for Aryan πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† keep guessing till he makes an appearance πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@NandiniRaizadaa-- thankx for liking & commenting πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

yupEdited by ronojoy_ria - 8 years ago
ronojoy_ria thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi
the up is really what i can say mind blowing 
Kabir being Annaya's dream man like us hehe
She fall for him when she was in college and her that love doesnt get decreased even after knowing that he is married
and now she just him to say yes for the marriage
I really the crazy Annaya and stubborn Mr sharma
Plz cont soon and pm me
Edited by ronojoy_ria - 8 years ago
Aalina. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This Ananya kashayap is more mature n calm..then the real one. She Loves kabir past 10 years.. Kya Kabir man jao na.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. This time Mr Kashyap will be there for uπŸ˜‰..
Agaj aisa hai to i love to read till anjaamπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.. Want to see how Ananya manaofy her kabir. Kabir shahab Ap bhi dekhte hai kb tak dur rahoge. 

Vaise purnima hum bhi to 12 years Purane devdasi hai for RK ke πŸ˜‰..Ananya se jyada haq hmara bnta hai..kabir se puchne kaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†..

Thank u for d pm..n update soon.
Edited by Aalina. - 8 years ago
KnowItAllSwott thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
wow... the story has become interesting...
great job... πŸ‘ will love to read ahead...
cotinue soon & thanks for the PM.
cSaiP thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey Purnima...
Great update...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
So r kiddish ms.kashyap...is goin all gaga over d only love of her life...πŸ˜†
Keep tryng on yr tactics ms.kashyap...dis mature gentleman wil say yes somtymπŸ˜†
Dys is I think 1st tym..wil b getting Mr.kashyap as alive...in d story..thats great..bcs..it contributs to d happy part of yr story...
It wil b greattt to seee the convos n relation between kabir n his uncle😳..waitng to see mr.kashyaps part... on how he upholds ...daughter k side..yaa...mr.sharma k side
Yr story is all ebullient...eagerly waitng..how d story unfolds...answerng questions... y kabir says no...tarinis role ...
Annie's childish behvr...in makng him smile..n challengng at ech n Evry step...
So..waitng 4 next update eagerly... n next tym more longer n more soonerπŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Edited by cSaiP - 8 years ago
Sagi97 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Mr Kashyap is live? 
Kabir is Ananya's guest lecturer? 
Did I miss something?