just like old times?

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

IKRS Friday 30th October 2015 ep 71 My Take

Tripathi family seniors stand in wait to receive the apple of their eyes Viplav babaa . He may have suddenly come of age ,but for the likes of his mother Kanak and grandfather it's best to keep the future heir to  be smothered  with affection so as to keep him  in control. Viplav  hopes some food is left for him! To jest is his strong  point  and the timely joke  gives Dashrant  the impression that the old happy go lucky Viplav  is back!  All   sit around the table . Partakes in sharing a meal together. For Dashrant it is pure joy to eat today his  heart is filled ecstatic. But then it's a normal feature to quiz  Viplav about his  comings and goings and  today is no different. Dashrant's dread came true. Viplav confesses he went to Ashram and Kanak  taunts  as usual.. He might be  carrying  out some crisis  management for the widows! Viplav  spontaneously  acknowledges  before everyone, he went because he missed them. This baffles  Dashrant .. His own grandson now  plays mind games with him. But Viplav knows how to divert his families interrogation.. and sets out two plates for unseen guests! His mother assumes  for his mates raj  and phankaj? Noo..and after that Tripurari along with his mother stands in the doorway calls out Kanak's name.. Dicey situation! For everyone around the table..  Tripurari explains they came as Viplav invited them .. They couldn't  refuse. Viplav sees the shock on his families face and himself ushers triprari and Durga to the dining table.. For Tripurari the need to cause  disruption  in Dashrant's life  is so severe that  he deliberately  side lines Viplav act of inclusion of all, who live under his roof however awkward. Viplav fights against tradition and sets new values.. there's no stopping him.The man shows his inherent nature is to serve others. Who better than his own family! His mother Kanak is born to scathe and burn the lowly with her petty actions which are exposed by none other than Tripurari!

Back at the Ashram  Rajlaxmi with great pride tells all about Dhani's  skills of negotiating  the right price for  their  laborious task of making flower garlands. Dhani's  confidence of standing up for her right and ending up with more cash then usual infuses others with a lot of self confidence too. Dhani gets her mother's praise but then Dhani turns the credit to vikal babu  who taught her not to let go of the right  dues for their hardwork  .. Dulari listens to the response and  goes silent ..A silence that probably curses Viplav for reforming her buchiya into something nothing short of himself..That boy has put her buchiya  under  a spell!

Viplav's princess is being denounced by the cruel king. The king whom Viplav thinks off as  gracious , just and wise! Dadi appeals to Dashrant that he mustn't worry about  Viplav's action of bringing Durga and Tripurari over for dinner, as he is in the dark about the back ground of the real issue. She would talk to Viplav. But in return Sushma encounters the same old husband who hammered her with  on-going emotional  abuse. Viplav passes by the room at the right time and his sense ofbeing the champion  for the vulnerable comes to forefront..  He confronts the king and takes him to task for telling off his princess ,with a smile that makes the whole palace glow? He humours the princess but sneers at the king , that if apologizes to the princess ,   with her radiant shy smile  she'll  forgive him  by saying,  get away you! and dadi starts giggling.. Which makes Viplav  share an anecdote about  how Dhani too spoke to him in a ghastly manner before.. but as soon as he asked for forgivness and she too did too! and after then she spoke  very pleasantly after that.. and today they are best of friends! So that's why he suggests to the king better he should apologize to the princess!He;ll feel lighter and they 'll live happily ever after.. If they consider him like a child still, then Viplav will  sort out matters in a childish manner.. Basing it on a simple word yet potent! or temporary relief word like sorry.. Pardon! This clears the air. But Dashrant is more preoccupied with the illustration of Dhani and Viplav's friendship!

To nurse or to cross paths with a loved one.. Dhani  asks her mother.. if she can do a health visitor check  upon Durga mayi. Dulari is clearly unhappy.. Raj laxmi wants to go instead but   Babi amma  suggests Dhani should go as  she's been treating her,plus suggests  take some kheer  for Viplav too! Dulari complains , it's ok the food bit ,but  it's pointless as Durga is healed now. Sita maa too  says if wants Dhani to go what's so wrong? let her go, at least let her do what she wants too once a while! Dulari is slowly becoming isolated due to her kill joy, attitude especially when it comes to her military  regime control over Dhani!

Viplav has a way in which he makes the unyielding strong type, to bend towards the ground. Whether it takes humour or childish manner of making  tough tasks look easy, Viplav ensures the tough ones and  makes  them eat humble pie. Most of all he makes good use of his position and his status. Viplav knows his whims will be pampered and he uses them from time to time when needed. Eventually  Dashrant  appeases his wife Sushma before  Viplav very eyes ! Dasharant says to Sushma she is one and only wife he has ! Viplav makes Dashrant say and sing about all those things that will give joy to his princess. Viplav manipulates the situation to make peace on the face of it! Dashrant hates being manipulated by a weakness he has.. called Viplav!

Every dog has it's day thanks to her boy Kanak can sense things are reverting back to what they were, thanks to her darling son Viplav! she is regaining her position in babu ji's eyes and Sushma is losing it.. thanks Viplav!  Kanak now jeers at Dashrant that not her but he should use his mind to find solutions to his problems.. that Viplav  is likely to create. Seems  like for Dulari, Viplav is like a thorn in her side! so is Dhani a thorn in Kanak's side! she wants Dashrant to act fast regards Dhani and Viplav before both time and Viplav are lost.. Kanak comments on Viplav's odd mannerisms at the dining table ,laying it ,inviting that low life Tripurari and his mother .Kanak's talk appeals to him and he once again embraces the evil in her to the evil in him. he assures her he'll find a way of pushing those widows in a corner .he phones someone.

Ngo's visit the Ashram saying Dashrant has sent then. Dhani recalls of Viplav  mention them.  They are treated by respect. The women say they come here to give an order for handi craft goods. They put order. Then take a goodlook and survey the Ashram..they comment on it's upkeep and ask about it's space. Dulari is suspicious  of whether they came to give an order  or to find the land value of the Ashram? Dhani is allowed to leave for Durga's house,she is warned by Dulari to return asap..

Durga's room.. Tripurari  gives his mother sliced apples to eat ,while he is about to leave. Dhani arrives and stands in the doorway. She is invited in. Durga says she is better now and seeing her makes her even better still. Durga shows gratitude to Dhani who shrugs it aside. is accepted with a big smile from Durga. Was this cooking a good  idea? He takes her to the kitchen and Durga smiles as she thinks of her son and Dhani's  future together.. Durga as a mother builds castles in the air for her son. Viplav in the kitchen with his princess.. asks about the fasting of wives for their husbands longevity.  Dadi talks about a mil making a meal for her dil before she fasts.. dadi asks him, would he like Kanak to make such a meal for her dil too? Viplav smiles dreamily..

Outside Dhani comes out of the Durga's outhouse. Tripurari waits by his bike and stops Dhani on her way. was  she leaving? she replies yes. he inists he'll drop her. Dhani is hesitant by his come uppance... she she'll manage.. he notices the packet in her hands. Dhani looks at the closed door of Viplav's house.. cheekly he asks ,what is it?did she want to meet Viplav babba. She turns to face him and says nervously, not really ,just wanted to give this kheer.. he dares her, no big deal, go ahead and give it go then! .. he'll wait right here for her. Dhani looks at the closed door. Dadi asks Viplav deep in thought, with has mischief written all over his face.. what are you thinking? have you got some one? he says no dadi.. not at all! and dadi palms his stubble cheeks what no? take a look at your cheeks they have turned red! and she yells tell me! he says there's someone at The door! dadi says tell me! and he says look your tea's going to over flow and he  runs to the door. .with a cheeky smile.. in love smile.. Dhani waits outside the closed door.. and Viplav raises his arm up to undo the bolt.. Dhani waits outside...

Although it was a satisfactory episode..the low side may be no vidha  interaction. however some important issues are raked up . Looks like viplav's arrival  back home has brought Kanak in some favour with dashrant. Sushma  reduced in value again.. however Viplav is back to actively protect her .. Hamlet53 10.15

Precap: Dhani asks Jhumki  to come with her to the Shiv temple.. Dulari yells , Dhani  stay at The Ashram, besides  all married women will be fasting and praying for their husbands. The last person they want to see is a widow!.  Just before day break Dhani sits on her own eating.. Viplav too mutters  in the blue glow of the moon.. Next year Dhani too will be observing this fasting

Edited by Hamlet53 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hello Hammie.
It is interesting to read your analysis. 
Yesterday's episode didn't see a ViDha's interaction , but I felt them interacting in a lovely way. Dhani remembers him doing or saying something. He is within her. The same happens with Viplav who behaves in a different way due to his experience with widows, specially Dhani whom he remembered accepting his apologize. This warmed my heart.. to know that even when they aren't together.. they think of each other. Their love isn't a say..it is a do..their change to the better happened because of this unrealized love for each other. And this is what matters.

I am happy that those women didn't get anything from widows. I know drama and action are in their way ..misunderstanding may happen. But for now I am happy to see ViDha in the same frame even  in the different sides of the door. Will he open for her..or will she go away? I am waiting to watch.
VirusForever thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey hammie...i heard that LTL  forum is locked...I know this sudden action made u upset!!!
dont worry this is the wonderful forum...u can start FF on viplav character also...
we will be looking forward for ur takes
CarpediemRose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Hammie,wonderful take as usual just loved it a lot ,brilliant work yaarπŸ‘πŸ‘
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Hello Hammie.  hi awida

It is interesting to read your analysis. thanks needed your   word.. just down in the dumps due to LTL..
Yesterday's episode didn't see a ViDha's interaction , but I felt them interacting in a lovely way. Dhani remembers him doing or saying something. He is within her. The same happens with Viplav who behaves in a different way due to his experience with widows, specially Dhani whom he remembered accepting his apologize. This warmed my heart.. to know that even when they aren't together.. they think of each other. Their love isn't a say..it is a do..their change to the better happened because of this unrealized love for each other. And this is what matters.
hey awida, looks like you are becoming a writer  like ROSEπŸ˜ƒ  she wrtes lovely  OS  for vidha😊
I am happy that those women didn't get anything from widows. I know drama and action are in their way ..misunderstanding may happen. But for now I am happy to see ViDha in the same frame even  in the different sides of the door. Will he open for her..or will she go away? I am waiting to watch.
i loved the last scene..  scene reversal  viplavout side the door dhani inside.. remember..   thanks awida havent  seen sat episode yet..   hammie smiling a bit now.. 😊

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tarun1234567

tarun.. yes its was a shock.. because no notice was given ,me and rose have to FF on it which are still running.. so now we dont know what to do..??
hey hammie...i heard that LTL  forum is locked...I know this sudden action made u upset!!!
tarun.. you understanding my sentiments goes to show how wonderful the members on  IKRS are.. hammie , feels sad.. but blessed also that  there are warm members on this forum..

dont worry this is the wonderful forum...u can start FF on viplav character also...
look tarun   you make me feel better I was very low.. felt negative.. but you and others make me wanted
we will be looking forward for ur takes
yes ,I  HAD to fight my anger.. and say to myself.. the takes have to go on! its my comittment to  IKRS..  tarun.. thanks for being here for me.. you are such a supportive member of this forum
much  blessed hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rerose

Hammie,wonderful take as usual just loved it a lot ,brilliant work yaarπŸ‘πŸ‘

HI jenni.. great to see you  thanks for reading and always being there to encourage jenni.. much love hammie
coffeebuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

STRIKE 1 - It is for a game πŸ˜ƒ
coffeebuff thumbnail

Strike 2 πŸ˜ƒ
coffeebuff thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hamlet53

HI jenni.. great to see you  thanks for reading and always being there to encourage jenni.. much love hammie

Strike 3 ! 

You have been attacked by Hooded Temptresses 3 times. PLEASE go to our team thread and comment "I have been attacked by "Hooded Temptresses"! 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4500838

after your comment is done use our siggy for 48 hrs:
https://i.imgur.com/Y80xixh.png
Edited by SushK16 - 8 years ago