behind every successful man there is a woman

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

IKRS 27th October 2015 ep 68 My Take

How the tables turn.. after Viplav finishes off his  speech in favour of Dhani a widow in the avatar of goddess Durga.The magistrate speaks to all, points to Dhani and  Dulari.. friends these people have lied.. disapproves of Viplav's  speech content. He complains to Dashrant,they respect him but what his grandson has done is beyond religious tolerance. It's highly   offensive to people's spiritual sentiments. Viplav was not going to accept his condemnation and he lashes out, he is intolerable? what of the intolerance of chucking shoes at women? he challenges and questions the magistrates  education  and awareness, of reality as seen. Tripurari as usual  does an obvious taking steaming out of Viplav.. who goes off stage in a huff any way, dismissive of the whole ensemble which to Viplav is ends completely in shambles! The magistrates then  keeps face and panders to the mood of the fanatical crowd and turns it  round to the party of the poor widows.. friends these people lied and  took part in the competition! They are perhaps not aware that a lie never wins, so the trophy now goes to the  runners up! Basically the magistrate too is yet another so called educated professional man, who is no different from the shoe flingers! in fact the magistrate passes his unprofessional  bigoted judgement in a most professional manner. His verdict is  the widows lied! The punishment is their win denied and offered to another!..

In the dressing room, mother and daughter bond again. Dhani's mother turns maternal  and showers her child with motherly consolation by clasping her disappointed  Dhani to  her bosom. Dulari calms her daughter and alongside realizes that her daughter Dhani sits safely beside her courtesy of Viplav.. had he not jumped in to avert the rage of the spectators  they would have lynched  her on stage. Dulari and Dhani are still shaken by the crowd's reaction. Dulari is so insecure that she wants her daughter out of the colourful Durga costume as soon as possible. The crowd did refer to a widow dressed in colourful clothes!  rajilaxmi tells Dulari , if you ask me ,  in this  whole city vikal babu is the only man who is truthful and honest ! this is the difference between  an illiterate  and educated  human being.. an educated  person's thinking differs from the mind set of others who are not. an educated person considers the needs of others, works to attain .. and here there is nothing but ignorance,  no  vision..  what there is, are age old values   which   govern peoples life..  they talk of celebrating  Dushera  ,but it's real significance bypasses them  to differentiate between who stands for Ram and who propagates  ravan!

Viplav flees from ignorance, frustrated that his concerted efforts in bringing about a revival in people's mindset ends disastrously. However one defender of spiritual  knowledge his dada ji , tries to reason with him, by praising his efforts but reminding him simultaneously  that  changing people's thinking takes time it cannot be done overnight! However, ulterior motives too exist. Dashrant attempts to make good use off a vulnerable, enraged Viplav.. he seizes the opportunity and  cushions it with emotional  blackmail and cajoles Viplav to  return home with him where  his loved ones await his company  for the Dushera celebrations.

From the dressing room.The divine signal for Dhani is to remain in the goddess Durga avatar. For the judgement on her dance worship is about to be challenged  by the heavenly dieties! The earthly hypocritical disbelievers  with little faith would be shown  the truth! ..a cry from outside , reaches Dhani's ears as a cry for help!  A disclosure! An act of suspicion.. a serious incident. The same girl that Dhani saw in the mela. In the dead of the night being dragged away by a man. That was meant to be her father?  the manhandling and  the child's voice.. that spoke  words that are not mute, let me go!!  is anybody there? Dhani in the little girl  can see herself being dragged forcibly , she can hear  herself scream let me go! anybody there!!  That was then, for now she has to answer to the cry for help!  Possessed with a sense of a liberator! A champion of justice! she runs past her two friends  arrives at the spot  where the  vulnerable girl child is being dragged by this man!  he is commanded to stop!  the child  turns and finds her saviour, bites the man's hand and runs and hides behind her redeemer! The truth comes out as the predator demands the girl from Dhani. The girl child creates a noise , draws attention! and then discloses the man is not her father ,he is taking here  somewhere , makes her do what she doesn't like.. colors to me have exposed the  hush hush issue of child abuse.. here the focus is on the female child only , as it appears apt to approach it in the current track.. the girl child in the scene follows the procedure for child abuse.. raise alarm ,by shouting for help, when it arrives  disclose the truth!  The man   demands  the little girl be handed over to him as he bought her for a handsome price!..  A struggle ensues .The girl is freed from Dhani and dragged away once more. But this time Dhani fights the man along with the girl child. It's as if both struggled against the atrocities a woman faces at the hands of  men in society. The child and Dhani put up a tough resistance where the man succeeds due to his physical strength. The idol of  Durga  goddess from her niche, watches the scene where the women suffer  at  the hands of a hedonistic male.  Dhani with a blow is thrust aside and she falls at the small altar of the powerful goddess Durga... the  girl child is gagged and  dragged away.. Her cries bounce off Dhani's human ears.. The child is taken farther away, but she still calls  to her saviour,  sister ! Save me! The child stirs a fainted  Dhani at the stone altar..the man  creeps behind  the helpless  girl child..  Her hope is lost as  once he again lays his lusty hand upon her shoulder, she resists and tries to ward his dirty hands off her but once again  as Dhani s lies fainted he drags his prize away...

Viplav accepts his dadaji's love and support but declines to go home with him.. Dashrant fed up off  by Viplav's his obstinacy  sits in his car and is driven off by Tripurari .Suvarna and Rajlaxmi wander over to him , asking if he had seen Dhani, she ran away in a hurry. Viplav goes on red alert! Bids them to take the widows back to the Ashram ,while he finds  her and brings her home .

When the goddess herself descends from her seat to answer to the plight of helpless!!  to prove her  point...

The spiritual eyes of a  humble , devotee open slowly at the altar of the goddess Durga who too witnessed the cruelty to the girl child. Miraculously the eye is stern and fixed; determined and set to act. The eye orders the hand!  to grab the goddess Gauri's trident firmly with both hands and she turns with vermillion smeared on her forehead.. Ready for battle! From her temple,with  her fierce fiery eyes stay fixed on the girl child being dragged by an animal . With each drag of the girl , the mighty trident  armed goddess takes determined steps towards her target, the predator.. Naught! Will stop the warrior goddess .. Her slow march .. Stuns the beast in awe, it's eyes are mortified at the sight of the goddess herself who has stepped out of the small temple and now walks life size towards the beast.. The girl child sees her hope approach slowly to her.. She keeps moving on wards with her trident a dreaded sight..The man lets go of the child runs to save his life.. He trips ,stumbles and falls! But the goddess still moves towards him..Her nostrils flare with rage as she gathers her strength and thumps her foot on the chest of the beast man. She looks down at him quashed under her foot ready to smite him there and then! by driving the sharp pointed forks of her trident! He looks up in horror at her ..when I told you to leave the girl you ignored me... Viplav stands in the shadows and cannot believe his eyes.. Was this an apparition? Or is this who he thinks she is?  How dare you do such a revolting  act the goddess rumbled at the vanquished man, you will not take the girl anywhere!  She decrees and that's it the goddess has spoken and she raises up her trident gripped in both hands and lowers it with force towards  the man's jugular.. Viplav yells Dhani!!!!.. and she stops the trident inches away from the man's neck... Dhani stares  down at the man quashed under her foot. Viplav runs up to her , her eyes are fixed on the man's face..  and he gently pulls away the trident from her hands.. the magistrate arrives backed with the police as Dhani pulls off her foot from the man's chest.   the magistrate wants to know what she was about to do?  Dhani replies , this man is a low life he was going to.. and she is to embarrassed  to say further. Viplav orders the police to arrest the man .. I suppose on the serious charge of child molestation which comes under child abuse. Viplav now points to the magistrate, it was imperative that  he  saw this with his own eyes! what was he saying we are   liars,  in auspicious! This is what he was trying to explain this to them all at the competition! this Durga worship ,this  dushera is all about  purging the  evils that resides within ourselves and the society we live in. it's not about singing dancing and dressing up! why do we worship our dieties so we can strengthen ourselves from within..  so we can fight the evils within our society.. but it's a pity.. that people nowadays  fail to spot the evil within themselves, so involved they are  in their own  fake ideals of respectability   and double standards .however  to attack a vulnerable woman not much is needed to break all standards of decency! Yells Viplav angrily. today  a man was  about to kidnap a girl child.. and this woman whom  all  called blasphemous and  a widow! she came and saved this girl!now had this widow woman  not saved the girl today ,  imagine what could have happened today?? well done to Dhani for saving this girl in front of all , she has proved in her own right that she is the real Durga! The real goddess resides in her! this is whats called the real  worship of Durga! Reinforces Viplav  with gusto and gives Dhani a clap! He yells at the magistrate, this is the kind of person our Benaras  needs one who can hunt the devil within us and smite him! not such hypocrites that stand here! get lost the lot  of you! he dismisses them angrily. Dhani decides ,till this child's parents are not located ,she would stay with them at the Ashram..

Tripurari  as usual gives  Kanak the full report of the dance  competition . How Viplav protects Dhani  from all who pelted shoes at Dhani. He rubs it in her son is madly in love with the widow and that for Dhani's sake Viplav babba was bashed by a volley of people's shoes! Tripurari and his petty pleasures of little bit of stirring here and there!

Back at the Ashram the traumatized child is showered with love , care and a glass of water from the ready to serve Viplav. Sita maa praised Viplav and blessed him with longevity. He smiles at her and admits that when one gets an elders blessing, one  knows one has done a good deed. and that he  is  getting a blessing before he leaves. Dhani startle and stares disspointed at Viplav tells them ,now he can leave happily... yes  they heard right ,it's time for him to go home .. Suvarna reminds him but they didn't win and he replies , but what  they did  today by saving this girl child that is much more than one lakh for him! so not  even the  repayment  of his money will stop him this time..Dhani has a fear within her self.. is he really leaving? Viplav continues , he knew that  if humanity existed anywhere in all of Benaras ,it does so in this Ashram..  it was just hidden and frightened.  by saving this girl ,  today he  has come to believe now that  they have the valour now to bring out the humanity  within ..  he didn't come here to dress them in coloured clothes and to make them part of some competition  what they did was brilliant, it was people who created a problem but at least they now realize that this socity wants to steal their joys ! he just wanted  to stay close to them so he could point out that the talents  they have  , society has  clothed them in white and rendered them fragile.. but he wanted to bring out their real strength..and tenderly he  says to Dhani.. that in woman their exists the powerful Durga goddess. And Sarwasti .. too  with whose help any woman can reach to the sky..he smiles like a trooper talking to his batillion.. that's all that he wants to say.. his work here has ended now..he is confident that  they all will be  confident and determined  intheir way of life and stand up boldly  about their rights.. ok now every one lets take an oath  to this. he offers his hand he calls  Dhani who reluctantly joins in too .. and Viplav confirms he 's sure no one can turn them out of this Ashram  now you don't need a Viplav Tirpathi  he prays that he Ashram stays theirs and that they will be happy forever in it. and happily he leaves to get something and Dulari strares  coldly , thank heavens god has heard our prayers at last...he'll leave this place forever .. and he brings back a photo frame   with photos he took of them.. they all look sad all except Dulari! She appears cold and almost looks scoffing at the photo frame. he gives it to Sita maa ,and says to all .keep this and remember him.. don't forget him. they moan at him he's not going any where .. besides it's time to go to bed. they all leave and calls out weakly after them as they all go up the stairs  to sleep. Dhani stands in the courtyard and vilav turns to face her.. he says ,at least  she should understand what  he's trying to say.. she walks off.. Dhani..he calls he'll have to leave...they have their back to each other ,then she turns and he does too and Thus they face each  other. he sits down ,sighs ,his purpose  at the Ashram has finished. When he came here.. there were a few women dressed in white saris . who opposed any change.. today those very women by saving a girl child have done  wonders.. they not only saved that girl but proved that   they can fight any battle that comes before them. whenever you feel sad ,just remember me and then laugh! You will become strong again! to fight for one's right the heart has to stronger.. got that! and Dhani replies you family too must be waiting for you.. and he tells her to sit by him.. she does.. sit down  he says he wants to say something important.. he  moves closer .. it's something important he says as he gives her a sided look.. she nods , go ahead..  I .. will get my stuff..and he leaves..  she stands up with tears in her eyes..

Such a brilliant episode.. Especially the goddess incarnate scene. The dialogues were so good that I  forget  what I was meant to do.. Instead translated the script in English.. The critic in me was stilled .. The  play wright  emerged somehow. The last scene was a shock..  Did he leave  because of dulari's acidic  attitude. Somehow viplav  seemed hurt inside..  Finished his work?what  Humbug!..  Hamlet53 28.10.15

Precap:  he goes to the Ashram door . She runs behind him.. and he turns to face her.. she asks you haven't forgotten anything else? he replies don't know? might realize after leaving this place. Dhani looks at  the watch he holds and asks, this is the same watch? and he replies ,yes the same , but times have changed..       

Edited by Hamlet53 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sasha_1939 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Hammie๐Ÿ‘
Brilliant episode yesterday and your write up makes it even better...

skydome thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

"Such a brilliant episode.. Especially the goddess incarnate scene. The dialogues were so good that I  forget  what I was meant to do.. Instead translated the script in English.. The critic in me was stilled .. The  play wright  emerged somehow. The last scene was a shock..  Did he leave  because of dulari's acidic  attitude. Somehow viplav  seemed hurt inside..  Finished his work?what  Humbug!..  Hamlet53 28.10.15

Precap:  he goes to the Ashram door . She runs behind him.. and he turns to face her.. she asks you haven't forgotten anything else? he replies don't know? might realize after leaving this place. Dhani looks at  the watch he holds and asks, this is the same watch? and he replies ,yes the same , but times have changed..  "

Well written - loved your conclusion:

Brilliant.  As I have mentioned in my other post THE SHOW HAS BEGUN..., yes times have indeed changed. I really hope the CVs have a fantastic plot for the upcoming months. (Technically, if it was a movie, and ended where Viplov leaves and Dhani stands by- it would be OK, for the fans to imagine what could be continued...).  I really and truely hope that this will remain to be a high quality serial, where the audience will stay glued to the TV, and not want to miss any episodes. Hoping for the best. 

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Wonderful take on the episode Hammie. 
I enjoyed watching the episode. Somehow I felt Dhani's saving the girl scene a bit filmi..but interesting. I loved Viplav beyond words for all what he said in the episode. 

I think his mission is finished. Now widows don't need his protection. They can even save other ppl, like that cute girl. For this Viplav is proud of widows, and assured that they don't need his help any more. So he can continue his life..and go to USA I guess. 

Precap was heartbreaking. ViDha made my heart skip a beat..and my eyes teary. 
fanofdrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thank you, great post, enjoyed reading it..
samanthana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Wonderful flow of yesterday episode ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Our Viplov baba is Back with his Tagline( Bad mai jao ) .  

Beautiful transformation  of Viplov in yesterday episode ,

Viplov baba has used his mind and heart for the first time , He has taken a good actual decision to move from ashram .   Viplov will loose his temper if the situation goes out of control , however the stituation happend yesterday on stage ,  unlike ashram case starting , Taniya was there in order to console him , however today , he has taken his situation under control  and realized that he has acheieved what he wants from ashram .  (Poverty , confident , Strength ) and most important , he has got his pure soul   and ashram love ,

However he cannot see his puresoul to be suffered because of him(Dullari slapping )  and he is giving respect  to dullari, daadaji  as well ,  and he will her protector  always for ever . 

Time has changed(gift from dadaji) .  The same time  has shown the pathway to search for puresoul and life valuable meaning , kushi and everything, however the same time is going to show the orginal avatar of his Dadaji .

Ashram family is going to have  a new beginning because of Sun rise (Viplov the revoltuion ) and condradict Same Viplov is going to fight with his own ravan (Dadaji ) as Vakil babu and Viplov .
skydome thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=samanthana]
Wonderful flow of yesterday episode ๐Ÿ‘

Our Viplov baba is Back with his Tagline( Bad mai jao ) .  

Beautiful transformation  of Viplov in yesterday episode ,

Viplov baba has used his mind and heart for the first time , He has taken a good actual decision to move from ashram .   Viplov will loose his temper if the situation goes out of control , however the stituation happend yesterday on stage ,  unlike ashram case starting , Taniya was there in order to console him , however today , he has taken his situation under control  and realized that he has acheieved what he wants from ashram .  (Poverty , confident , Strength ) and most important , he has got his pure soul   and ashram love ,

However he cannot see his puresoul to be suffered because of him(Dullari slapping )  and he is giving respect  to dullari, daadaji  as well ,  and he will her protector  always for ever . 

Time has changed(gift from dadaji) .  The same time  has shown the pathway to search for puresoul and life valuable meaning , kushi and everything, however the same time is going to show the orginal avatar of his Dadaji .

Ashram family is going to have  a new beginning because of Sun rise (Viplov the revoltuion ) and condradict Same Viplov is going to fight with his own ravan (Dadaji ) as Vakil babu and Viplov .

Bang on: Although the departure is very sad, but I think the show has now just begun. 

While in the Ashram Viplov was amongst the pure and honest people trying to keep evil away, but now upon returning home Viplov will recognise that he is within the evil (the very evil he was fighting against). I think his maturity of mind will help him to recognise quickly who the big evil is of which he was so naive in the past. Yes, TIME HAS CHANGED for Viplov. It will be difficult times for a man who fights for JUSTICE.

At the Ashram TIME HAS CHANGED for Dhani and the ladies in white - with confidence,shelter and economic stability they will start a new life. They will face challenges better, and hopefully will continue to improve their skills for a better life, for a better tomorrow.

Guess the cvs will keep Dhani and Viplov's relationship at a dignified and respectable distance (the audience still may not be ready to accept an affair of a widow), but as the story matures ...

Waiting eagerly to watch how the story unfolds, and CHANGES  THE SOCIETY'S MINDSET.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by skydome - 8 years ago
Rbegum thumbnail
Thank you for brilliant post love reading all your postโค๏ธ
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sasha_1939

Thank you Hammie๐Ÿ‘

Brilliant episode yesterday and your write up makes it even better...

hi sasha, good to see you,    ohh thanks for  enjoying the take..  much love hammie
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: skydome

"Such a brilliant episode.. Especially the goddess incarnate scene. The dialogues were so good that I  forget  what I was meant to do.. Instead translated the script in English.. The critic in me was stilled .. The  play wright  emerged somehow. The last scene was a shock..  Did he leave  because of dulari's acidic  attitude. Somehow viplav  seemed hurt inside..  Finished his work?what  Humbug!..  Hamlet53 28.10.15

Precap:  he goes to the Ashram door . She runs behind him.. and he turns to face her.. she asks you haven't forgotten anything else? he replies don't know? might realize after leaving this place. Dhani looks at  the watch he holds and asks, this is the same watch? and he replies ,yes the same , but times have changed..  "

Well written - loved your conclusion:

Brilliant.  As I have mentioned in my other post THE SHOW HAS BEGUN..., yes times have indeed changed. I really hope the CVs have a fantastic plot for the upcoming months. (Technically, if it was a movie, and ended where Viplov leaves and Dhani stands by- it would be OK, for the fans to imagine what could be continued...).  I really and truely hope that this will remain to be a high quality serial, where the audience will stay glued to the TV, and not want to miss any episodes. Hoping for the best.

hi sky , good to see you.. yes i just read your post.. have to say ,their parting left me a bit empty.. but your line" the show has just begun".. picked me up again.. today's episode I have yet to watch.. thanks for reading and commenting.. much love hammie