Kumkum Bhagya

~ KKB CNAT 1 ~ - Page 4

Poll

Which of these 2 would be scarier on Halloween?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysterious7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: _Meena_

hey has bulbul really passed or she might be alive?

Everyone thinks she has passed away and they haven't found her body. But another actress was supposed to replace Mrunal. So not sure what's happening to that, if at all she will come back or not. Maybe she will later...
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Purab comes into the house @ dawn, and is worried.  Rachna & Dadi are there

P: Dadi, those 2 are still not home?

D: You needn't worry, they are together

P: Yeah, but that's a pretty dangerous neighborhood

D: There is good news

P: What is it?

D: That Abhi is getting feelings of love for Pragya again.  That will help lessen the blow when he learns the truth.  Plus it's Valentine's day, so they are having a romantic outing together

P: Dadi, Sarla ma is still missing, so finding her is more important.  Their love life can wait

D: But isn't it wonderful that they're getting the chance to explore their pyaar?

Purab gives up & dials Abhi
Vr15h thumbnail
Scene: Nikhil & Tanu are in the same room w/ Abhi, Pragya, Purab, Ronnie, Akash & Rachna - the OT room of Sarla.  Sarla recovers and opens her eyes.

Tanu faints, scared of what she might say, and Nikhil grabs her.  Pragya suggests that she's going into labor, and suggests taking him into the OBGYN section.

Abhi takes Tanu to the OBGYN section, and Nikhil, who is in 2 minds about whether to go w/ Abhi or stay w/ Sarla, decides to go w/ Abhi.  They enter the OBGYN, and the nurses decide to do a C-section  on Tanu.

A baby girl is born to Tanu, and the nurse takes her and hands her to Nikhil, congratulating him.

A: Nurse, I'm the father!!!

N: Sorry, sir, but he doesn't look like you at ALL.  He looks like him.

A: No it's mine

So the nurse hands over the baby to Abhi, and she starts crying.  Nikhil nudges him and suggests handing over the baby to see whether Nikhil has any better luck.

A: Nikhil, how will you have better luck?

N: What will it be - this little girl just keeps crying, or try something that'll have her stop.

So Abhi hands over the baby to Nikhil, and sure enough, the baby  stops crying and is now pretty cheerful.  Abhi is happy and then asks for the baby back, and as soon as the baby is in his arms, she starts screaming again.  Nikhil takes back the baby and she's calm once again.

A: How  can this happen?  How is this baby happier w/ him than her own dad?

N: Why don't we ask the nurse?

So they call the nurse, and she suggests doing a paternity test.

N: Abhi sir, I did tell you that this baby looks more like Mr Nikhil than like you.  And how she's behaving seems to suggest it even more strongly!

A: But that's impossible

N: Why don't you do a paternity test?

A (Furious): No, I won't.

N: Nikhil sir, we don't necessarily need him.  Even if YOU test positive, it's proved that it's your child, not his

Nikhil was unsure of how to respond, but decided to agree.  The nurse took a sample from him and the baby, and had it sent to the lab.  Nikhil handed back the baby for the nursery.

In the meantime, Sarla had told Pragya, Purab & the police who had come there all the details.  When Nikhil & Abhi returned, the police arrested Nikhil

N: Officer, if you must arrest me, please get me my baby as well.  Tanu will kill her now that everybody knows that it's not Abhi's and therefore, her marriage to Abhi won't go thru

O: Don't worry.  When she recovers, she'll be arrested as well.

N: Regardless, please don't give the baby to her.

O: That's fine.  Do you have any relatives who we can hand it over to?

N: Sure.  Hand it over to my parents - they'll take care of it

So Nikhil was arrested, and a day later, the test results came confirming him as the dad, and Tanu too was taken into custody.  The baby was turned over to Nikhil's family.  Sarla recovered, and Dadi told everyone the entire story.  Finally, Abhi & Pragya were reconciled.
Edited by .Vrish. - 8 years ago
Mysterious7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Vrish.

Purab comes into the house @ dawn, and is worried.  Rachna & Dadi are there

P: Dadi, those 2 are still not home?

D: You needn't worry, they are together

P: Yeah, but that's a pretty dangerous neighborhood

D: There is good news

P: What is it?

D: That Abhi is getting feelings of love for Pragya again.  That will help lessen the blow when he learns the truth.  Plus it's Valentine's day, so they are having a romantic outing together

P: Dadi, Sarla ma is still missing, so finding her is more important.  Their love life can wait

D: But isn't it wonderful that they're getting the chance to explore their pyaar?

Purab gives up & dials Abhi

This!!!!!...🤣 👏...
Vr15h thumbnail
Seeing Sarla wince in Tanu's direction, a light bulb wet off in Pragya's mind, and so she decided to try something to test her suspicions.

Going into her Pragmailer avatar, she called Tanu and got on her case for standing her up!!!

P: I was waiting for you that day, but you didn't keep your side of the deal.  You came w/ gundas and broke the deal!  What do you think - that you'll abduct me the way you abducted Pragya's mom?

T: You know about it? 😲

P: Of course!!!  I have my eyes on your every move!!!

T: It's a good thing she can't speak, or else, I'd have to finish her!!!

P: You may have taken care of her, but I'm still your nemesis.  If you do not come and keep your part of the deal, I'm gonna blow the whistle on you w/ Abhi, and also tell him that you were the one who did Sarlaji's abduction.  Shadi ke baat chodo, he'll send you to take Aliya's spot in jail

T: You know about Aliya?

P: Stop wasting my time 😡 and listen to me good!!!  You need to come w/ your partner to that same spot tomorrow, WITHOUT any goons.  We'll do our exchange.  I happen to have a gang of my own.  If you come w/ goons, they're gonna get killed.  If it's just the 2 of you, nothing will happen

T: And why should I believe you?

P: Okay, don't.  I'm better off dealing w/ Abhi.  I recorded you kidnapping Pragya's mom.  Once I hand it over to Abhi, your game is over!!!

T: Wait, I'll do it your way

P: Sure.

Just then, Abhi enters Pragya's scene

A: Who were you talking to?

P: Ma's abductor.  He called, telling me that he has his agent in the house who can kill her.  So I insist that we have one of the 3 of us - you, me or Purab w/ Ma at all times, no exception

A: That's easily done!!!  But we need to get to those people.  Let me call the commissioner of police.

P: Before you do that, let me tell you the plan.  They demanded that I meet them and turn over some evidence that she had on hand that could incriminate them in return for a ransom, and also a pledge that we won't press charges against them

A: There is no way you will do that

P: No, I won't drop charges, but I do need to meet them

A: You are not doing it alone.  I will call the ACP and we'll have a plan to nab them

P: That's fine, but we need to leave Purab w/ Ma to make sure their agent doesn't strike at home

A: That's fine w/ me.

P: Here is the plan I made w/ her.  I arranged to meet them tomorrow, and make the exchange.  You can be there w/ the backup cops who should nab them.  Remember, whoever it is, you will NOT react and sabotage this plan - even if it is someone that you know, or from this house.  It is very important to me that he or she be caught red handed

A: I want it just as much

P: Fine, then let's make the plan.  Btw, this is secret, so don't tell any of this to anyone at home - not Tanu, not Mitali, not Indu, nobody.  Purab yeah, but no one else

A: Fine

Abhi then calls the police commissioner, and they make a plan where a whole bunch of undercover cops, along w/ Abhi, hide in the shadows at the place Pragmailer arranged to meet Tanu.

In the meantime, Tanu told Nikhil about the call, and how she needs to meet them.  Nikhil was furious that another arrangement had been made w/o telling him

T: What could I have done?  He threatened to expose to Abhi the fact that I did the kidnapping

N: What evidence did he have?

T: Said he recorded it.  You want me to test whether he actually has it?

N: Okay, okay.  Let me call our people

T: She warned me against it, saying that she has her own goons as well.

N: We'll keep them undercover, but we're not going there WITHOUT them

T: I feel better that way.

The next day, Pragya goes to that spot at Malwani,  and then had Abhi and the cops hide near the spot where she had previously planned to meet Tanu.  Pragya is there w/ Ronnie.

Takhil arrive there w/ their goons, and they are about to launch an attack on Pragya.  Pragya blows a whistle and some of the undercover cops fire, and shoot down a couple of the goons.  Nikhil & Tanu start running, but the cops come out and fire at them on the legs, and both of them fall.

Pragya then gets there w/ Ronnie, and Abhi joins them.  The cops surround them and pull off Nikhil's niqab.  Pragya & Abhi are shocked

A: Tanu, what are you doing here?  Nikhil, you?

N: I what?

P: We are here to nail you for abducting ma - I suspected Tanu, but didn't know that it was you.

P slaps N

P: What did my mom ever do to you

N: Why was she blackmailing...

P: Blackmailing who?

T: Me, stupid!!!

A: If someone was blackmailing you, what is NIKHIL doing here?  Why couldn't you ask me?

P: Good question.  Nikhil, why are you sooo interested in Tanu?

N: I'm not.

P: Tanu, I found a slip of an appointment you have w/ an abortion doctor next weekend

N: W*F, Tanu!!!  How dare you even think of doing something like that w/ my baby?

A: Wait a minute!!!  How exactly do you claim that the baby is yours?

P: B'cos he knows.  But there is an easy way to find out - why don't we do a paternity test?

ACP arrives there, and orders Nikhil, Tanu & the other goons arrested.  Abhi asks for a paternity test

T: Why should I do it?

A: I want to know.  And if I don't, I'll assume that you lied to me, and that the baby is NOT mine

T: I will not do it!!!

P: Of course not!!! It will prove that you lied to get him

Abhi slaps Tanu hard, and hands her over to the cops.  Nikhil & Tanu are led into separate cells.
Cerealgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I really liked how takhil got exposed!!  Nicely done with good humor!!
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Bump because this thread will get locked at the end of the month otherwise. Perhaps we have been too tired of the show's nonsense to come up with our own over the last 6 months? Maybe there are new possibilities with the new track 😆
Vr15h thumbnail
Thanks for doing this.  I hadn't forgotten this, but since I'm not getting to see the entire episodes, it's hard to think up things.  Maybe someone can do twists of episodes every once in a while?
Vr15h thumbnail
Pragya walks into the office of the recording company and sits at the waiting room, looking at a magazine w/ Abhi on the cover.  Saira comes there and greets her

S: Hi, Ma'am, you are the new person I was told to bring in?

P: What?

S: Y A H

P: Y A H?

S: You Are Hired

P: Hired?  As what?

S: As the chairman of the company.  Purab sir told me that the company needed to get a new chairman, and so to get one.  Since you're here, I decided to hire you.

P: What is the pay?

S: Rs 1 crore a month

P: That is fantastic.  What do I have to do?

S: Nothing, ma'am.  You're now the boss, remember?  So just chill, A K

P: A K?

S: Aish karo 😆

P: So where is my chamber?

S: Let me show you, ma'am

So Saira takes Pragya to the cabin, where she gets to sit down.  A sleek monitor is handed to her, w/ a Mac Pro, and she turns it on.  It has Abhi's picture as the wallpaper.  Pragya looks at it and is mesmerized, glad that she will bring in 1 crore every month for just staring at this.

Just then Aliya enters the room, and is shocked

A: What are you doing here? 😡

P: Who gave you permission to enter? 😳

A: This is my office, so I can come in any time I like

P: No, you can't, I am the boss here

A: Sez who?

Pragya rings the buzzer, and Saira appears

P: Saira?

S: Yes, ma'am

P: Tell her who I am

S: You are the chairman, I mean chairperson

A: What? 😲

S: Yes, ma'am, Purab sir told me that a new chair would be coming, and so when she came I checked w/ him and he approved

A: I had just signed a deal w/ a major partner

P: That deal is not approved w/o my reviewing it  Show me the file

A: Won't

P: Saira, arrange a meeting w/ those partners tomorrow

S: Will do, ma'am

Aliya storms out in rage 😆
hutanbandar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Vrish...woah really great nonsense! I love it all!!!