Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

IKRS 23rd October 2015 ep 65 My Take

A sense of achievement resides in the hearts of the widows. The older ones still mind the store, but the younger ones as is expected  are allowed  to mill around the fete stalls. The spirit of festivity , the flutter of colours ,the buzz  and relaxed humdrum of people, the sounds of the music and the fair rides  .Dhani too  boldly  asks her mother if she can go look around?. Dulari sure has her strict turns at times, when they  are likely to have a huge impact on onlookers to. So her answer to Dhani is of course a  no! For the reason that Dhani is turning out to be more self- willed by the day! Does her own thing . But the very next moment  good old Inderani challenges Dulari  about detaining her daughter for nothing! so Dulari  laxes her strictness. Viplav judges the situation, and offers to protect Dhani  and assures  Dulari , it's not as if  Dhani's  going to be  alone as  he will be  beside Dhani  too.One look at Viplav's biceps that he flexes before Dulari.. Gets the NOC to Dhani and she allows Dhani to go with bachiya ji   of all the people!  Tripurari  returns to the  mela, I suspect to check Suvarna out.  Hard to ignore is an amplified sound of an organizer who  advertises a dance competition for  groups. Where an opportunity exists for groups of dancers to show their  skills . He says that there  is a special prize for the  winners apart from getting the opportunity..Tripurari though,looks for opportunities to somehow strike back at the tripathi family. Craftily he watches from far the women were entering their  names for the competition. He  waits for  suvrna   and she turns up and he signals to her to  meet him discreetly..

The stroll between Viplav and Dhani turns out to be a getting to know more about each other. a sharing of slices of their personality traits , a sharing of confessions,  moments of daring each other .. and above all simply rejoicing in each other's company.. Viplav admits he'd never been to a fete before! which surprises Dhani  but the truth is Viplav was brought up as an aristocrat, he had no exposure  to the the lives of ordinary  folks and the masses. So being at the mela is no doubt a novel experience for him.  girls like bangles so that's where they walk  into a bangle stall! A rainbow collection of bangles light up Dhani'face with interest. But then Viplav begins his flirty teases and taunts  with her,  about minus white bangles at the stall.. and she's not to worry he'll order some  for her for sure!  don't bother! she says and he waits for her fondness and attraction to ooze out more.. Dhani admits they are lovely and he chivvies her, what's the point of just looking at them!  if she likes them  say the word! besides they'll look nice on her .. as  she has lovely  hands.. she stares at him taken aback  and he begs for forgives ooops!! sorry how can he forget she doesn't  like to hear praise !he taunts.. Then at last Dhani  expresses her desire and  stretches  her arm, feels the bangles with her palm. Viplav, teaches her to follow her heart..as he stretches out the tender moment and says meaningfully, it's true she is very beautiful . Dhani sides her faces at him and he at her and he briskly  says, see look. how these bangles turn crimson after listening to their praise! and then there's  her who goes into a strop  if someone praises her !and she snubs him and tells him to quit acting silly and he retorts  he's being silly? anyone can see she's dying to  wear those bangles! Look if she wants them then why doesn't she  get them? she shouldn't  think about the world? just lump the world it's about what she wants , what she desires!  than why  shouldn't she  go for it! he growls and Dhani replies calmly.. since she  become a widow , bangles , bindis,, she's disinterested in all.. she has given them up!..Viplav disagrees fervently and challenges her retribution against  simple  wishes and desire! I don't believe it  that somewhere inside  she doesn't  have a single wish or desire to fulfil ? she replies, no wish and he taunts , does she not wish to kick him  out of the Ashram?? she glares at him and  he puts that aside ok forget that, how about  her wish to get angry? She moans, when does she ever get angry? and he teases, he'll remember that! but he knows one  wish of hers !  gol guppas! isnt that so.. humm..? yes? and she nods , timidly.. and with enthusiasm he beams with smiles  carts her over to the golguppa  stall! They compete against each other who'll eat the most golguppa's and life suddenly tastes , spicy and tangy , and flavour some! Two people enjoy relish and devour the simple joys together !totally, harmonized in taste.. seemingly so compatible ,hard to believe  they were once at logger heads. In fact, Viplav  concedes defeat before dhani in this  very nearly unhealthy competition of over eating! But for Dhani  inside her heart, as his friend she would never let him lose against her..Tripurari suddenly catches sight of this cosy couple.. they seem united ,in separable he muses.. he needs to act, throw a spanner in the works  as they carry  on stuffing their mouths  with the tangy spicy snack! From far he scoffs.. so be it Viplav babba , forever  he'll be eating and feeding these  widows of the Ashram. for the rest of  his life!

Burping, strolling, digesting snacks, bonding even more..viplav wants to know her thoughts.. they are centred around  him.. how best she can make his folks happy? how best she can contribute to make his wishes he has for them to come true? in turn he empowers her, that he's impressed she understands just what he exactly wants for the women at the Ashram, for them to stand on their on feet!  but then what will be Viplav without his  lame jokes.. yet again his butt of humour is teaching Dhani English language.. ensuring there is no element in sentences that might trigger trauma in her.. mind you in jest he teaches her " I am mad.."is this Viplav joke or some clue to further tracks..?

What would a mela be without coming across a lost child Bajrani Bhaijaan style??? The purpose of scene? Viplav sensitive to people's need with use of words? what did catch my attention is Dhani's reaction when some man came to collect  the little girl.. can Dhani relate to the incident?

Tripurari does what he does best.. stirring!! he  visits  Kanak shows her Viplav's  examples of  going down to the level of setting up market stalls ,selling goods for the widows..tells her a mix and match of some truths, some half truths and some utter lies about Viplav babaa.. Kanak blows her top! and Tripurari chuckles with a  wink.. bull's eye!

Further to this.. Tripurari enters the names of three young widows RL,S,D in for the dance competition.. This brings up a controversial debate  about who? Entered the names.. Dulari gives her expected verdict NO WAY! When Viplav moots,they girls should be allowed to pursue..Money is offered ..one lakh! They could pay him.. And get rid of him for good!.she takes Viplav to task. His jokes are cheap and not funny! Inderani explains the widows too have certain limitations, code of conduct they follow ,song and dance is not one of them.They supported him  in the business idea ,because it was giving them recognition and self-respect! Viplav ,understands approaches the organisers to get the widows name deleted. It cannot be done.. Only a replacement team can be considred.. As sponsors are involved. They suggest encourage them to take part for winning the cash. Viplav  muses.. Will probably be a drag act of three guys dressed as dolls!..

A fun filled episode. Light hearted funfair flavour.. With loads of activity. Best bit is  vidha in a Benarsi style  date mode.. Where he chats the girl up, treats her to food..  Window shops with her .. and then ends with just a simple walkabout .. talking about  matters  of mutual  interest! They look  a happy couple!

hamlet 53 24.10.15

Precap: Kanak alerts DT of Viplav's misdeeds.. back on stage?? Entertainment..

Sorry was busy ,this might be a  an outdated and repetitive  take in the life of this..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VirusForever thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey hammie ..why are u saying sorry...no need for that...
i know u must be busy...
well coming to ur post..

one dialogue caught me more from yesterday's episode..
ham dosth ke naate tume kabhi nahi harayenge viplav!!chahe kuch bhi hojaye
Dhaani is thinking so much of viplav to fulfill his wish that they will become more confident and independent!!what a character growth they have shown in dhaani..im simply impressed!!!
aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Greatly fun filled episode and a great take as usual. Hammie is both brief and witty. The brevity of the take does not compromise on its essence, and this is very commendable.
Thank you, and have a great weekend.
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hello Hammie. 
That was a beautiful episode indeed. So that is Benarasi style of a date. I wonder if it is considered so. It is ViDha's first date..and it was friendly with lots of fun. Dhani likes competition. It is running in her blood. I just loved the way she looked at Viplav while eating pani puri. It was challenging. For this I am sure she'll do her best in dance competition .

Tripurari is such a funny villain. He has the silliest ideas to bring Viplav down in widows' eyes. I am happy that his plotting against Viplav is a big fail .
Sasha_1939 thumbnail
Thank you Hammie...it was an enjoyable episode and i really like the pace of the story telling now.
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tarun1234567

hey hammie ..why are u saying sorry...no need for that...

i know u must be busy...  i like to do dramaπŸ˜›..
well coming to ur post..

one dialogue caught me more from yesterday's episode..
ham dosth ke naate tume kabhi nahi harayenge viplav!!chahe kuch bhi hojaye
yes..  too bad he never  heard it.. otherwise he would have said dost?? hawww? bas? aur kuch nehin?πŸ˜†
Dhaani is thinking so much of viplav to fulfill his wish that they will become more confident and independent!!what a character growth they have shown in dhaani..im simply impressed!!!
yes the chalte chalte  chat was  telling she does care for viplav.. he matters to her know.. love finds a way..  tarun.. thanks alot for reading and commenting .. love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aimf

Greatly fun filled episode and a great take as usual. Hammie is both brief and witty. The brevity of the take does not compromise on its essence, and this is very commendable.

Thank you, and have a great weekend.

hi  aimf,  πŸ˜² you??   hain? how? you  are meant to be traveling  so this is a pleasant surprise.. helooo,ooo..
  thanks for liking the   take. i ended up with a grumbling ,rumbling belly with the two leads  making a greedy meal of gol guppas.. some of my Gujerati mates call them pani puri..  ohhh haan that  lost girl scene  made me watch bajrangi bhaijaan this evening..  had   host of  mates over and birryani..πŸ˜› with raita..  pulled the house down at the selfie song.. wot a brill movie ..makes me homesick...
 ohhh hope you enjoying  the festive season. uk has half term now so less traffic on roads   ok  thanks for reading and commenting  lady.. much love hammie
ps  might watch ikrs sat. episode..  not seen it yet okkk buzzing off
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Hello Hammie.  hi awida..

That was a beautiful episode indeed. So that is Benarasi style of a date. I wonder if it is considered so. It is ViDha's first date..
oh for sure it was..  handsome couple..
and it was friendly with lots of fun. Dhani likes competition. It is running in her blood. I just loved the way she looked at Viplav while eating pani puri. It was challenging. For this I am sure she'll do her best in dance competition .
yes that's a point.. or does he bring out the competitive  spirit in her.. he tends to egg her on a bit though..
Tripurari is such a funny villain. He has the silliest ideas to bring Viplav down in widows' eyes. I am happy that his plotting against Viplav is a big fail .
πŸ˜†.. he is a smart one  too.. silly smart.. knows what bit is going to upset  DT and kanak .. as for viplav.. he is too busy  tasting  the success of  playing mr. teach to a  mixed  age range class of keen learners..  thanks for reading and commenting.. love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sasha_1939

Thank you Hammie...it was an enjoyable episode and i really like the pace of the story telling now.

heloo sasha, good to see you again..  yes i too am loving the pace.. no loose  bits..   and is not dragging ..   thanks for commenting much love hammie
aimf thumbnail
Thanks for your comments. Yes, still traveling. I am happy that you are having a nice weekend. Take care