~~~ *Kiralik Ask* A Turkish Show FC ~~~ - Page 2

Posted: 7 years ago
Thanx 😳 yes its 2nd time watching turkish show...startd with feriha... ( watchd both original n nw watching dubbed version on zindagi ) since then i lost all intrest in watching indian shows ! Right nw im watching only KA ❀️
And its nice to meet other ppls who love KA :) hope to see more 
Hey Asherkibiwi, whats your name?
Originally posted by aftermath..

Hey Asherkibiwi, whats your name?

Hello :) im mariyam ..yourself ? 

Originally posted by Asherkibiwi

Thanx 😳 yes its 2nd time watching turkish show...startd with feriha... ( watchd both original n nw watching dubbed version on zindagi ) since then i lost all intrest in watching indian shows ! Right nw im watching only KA ❀️
And its nice to meet other ppls who love KA :) hope to see more 
Great. Feriha was a great show aswell. I dont like the main girl in KA.. dunno why.. she has a tons of makeup on her small face.πŸ₯±
Have you seen Kara Sevda? See it... you will love it.. Ask aftermathπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

And whats ur name @violetta ? 
Hey, I am Naz. Call me Violetta.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Thats true abt makeup πŸ˜† but i liked her n bari's chemistry ❀️ and even her dresses are nice ! 
I hav heard abt KS n i think i have seen its teaser too πŸ€” will do...mayb after finishing ka or before that...first gotta check its wiki info..if it has only few episodes to catch i ll start watching it aswell πŸ˜ƒ

Brb off to watch KA episode 13 😊

P.s : nice to meet u violetta πŸ€—

Thats true abt makeup πŸ˜† but i liked her n bari's chemistry ❀️ and even her dresses are nice ! 
I hav heard abt KS n i think i have seen its teaser too πŸ€” will do...mayb after finishing ka or before that...first gotta check its wiki info..if it has only few episodes to catch i ll start watching it aswell πŸ˜ƒ

Brb off to watch KA episode 13 😊

P.s : nice to meet u violetta πŸ€—
KS had last 39th episode yesterday... It's less than KA. Trust me you will love that show.

My cousin is in love with Omer .. she is crazy about him hahahπŸ˜†

Originally posted by ..Violetta..

]KS had last 39th episode yesterday... It's less than KA. Trust me you will love that show.

My cousin is in love with Omer .. she is crazy about him hahahπŸ˜† 

[/QUOTE]
Ys i checkd..its season 2 startd recently right ! Will watch it asap then :)

I can understand...before it was emir for me..i was so crazy for him...since i saw omer i hav kinda forgot him πŸ˜ƒπŸ€£
Edited by Asherkibiwi - 7 years ago