Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ArShi OS: A Day Out With Mrs.Raizada

Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
A Day Out With Mrs.Raizada

Khushab and Arnavi, two people who were as important to him as his two eyes and those two people without whom he feels incomplete, his dear children who were his and Khushi's sign of love.

But these days they are serving as a competition to the great Aman Mathur, who was definitely the topmost victim of Arnav's irritation.

Why?

Because they are keeping Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada so busy that she is left with absolutely no time for her dear husband Arnav Singh Raizada, who is unable to digest this fact.

And what did the top businessman do to overcome this loss, I mean of attention?

Booked an entire hotel for his dear wife, so that he could spend some quality time with her and with no kabab mein haddis oops sweet children around him to divert her attention towards them.

The plan was ready and he was sure that it will work. Why won't it work? After all it was laid out by him, the best entrepreneur of Delhi.

Arnav displayed one rare and exquisite smile to his own reflection before he left to go to his first wife, his work.

---------------------------------------------------
Afternoon
Hotel Purple Orchid,

Arnav had asked his driver to pick his Madam up after he had sent a message asking her to come along with the driver. Even after continuous questioning, Arnav didn't spare a single detail to her, much to her annoyance. And when Arnav learnt that his wife was on her way, his joy knew no bounds while the manager looked at him shocked. After all it was not everyday that a bright and wide smile adorned Arnav Singh Raizada's usually stern and emotionless face.

Within ten minutes his wait had ended to reveal Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada walking into the hotel with confused look on her face as she searched for her husband who had summoned her without giving any reason.

Her petite frame, draped in the rich fabric dyed in purple was just enhancing the bewitching beauty which she possessed much to the envy of many. Control seemed out of Arnav's reaches as Khushi chose a very seducing perfume for herself but his chain of sensual thoughts broke the minute he laid his eyes on his children walking along with his wife.

Arnav wanted to bang his head against the table or the wall behind him. Or maybe both, to have a better impact. How could she? How could she bring along their kids to the lunch date, which was planned by him to get some moments of privacy, away from the children?

Did the great Arnav Singh Raizada's plan just fail? Well, it had to be in the breaking news tomorrow.

" Arnav Ji! This is just so beautiful. Thanks for organizing this."

How conveniently is she thanking me after destroying my plans for the night!

Khushi lifted both the bundles of cuteness and joy and placed them on the chairs so that they could attack the food. The twins were excited to do so ever since they entered the hotel premises and now when they had found their father, they couldn't wait for anything else to start up. After all they were as crazy as their mother was.

Lunch Date Oops Family Lunch of Arnav Singh Raizada was anything but a quiet affair. The twins, Khushab and Arnavi were pulling out every prank they knew on their mother that night, which made Khushi divert all her attention to them and not exchange even a single glance spare the words with Arnav, much to his dismay.

" Khushi..." Arnav tried to make a conversation but Khushab cut him, while Arnav rolled his eyes in irritation.

" Mumma, I need Paneer Makhani. Not this Mutter Masala." Khushab loved Paneer ever since he was a child being a vegetarian while Arnavi was totally like her father just as her name,

" Mumma, bring Butter Chicken for me. I am not eating this vegetarian waale dishes."

Khushi was busy fulfilling her children's demands and feeding herself while Arnav silently and reluctantly helped her with a solemn look on his face. He patiently waited for his children to complete their lunch, while completing his own lunch so that at least he and Khushi could get privacy in the 4 walls of their pool side if not their bedroom.

But it seems the Khushi's Devi Maiyya had completely forgotten Arnav Singh Raizada. Time that ASR starts praying to her so that he gets the attention of his wife, if not Devi Maiyya.

--------------------------------------------------------

Shantivan,

Arnav himself dropped Khushi and his kids to Shantivan hoping that he would get a chance to romance his wife but no, his kids wanted their mother to themselves.

" Thanks a lot for taking us out, Mumma. We love you." Khushab and Arnavi placed wet kisses, making sound on Khushi's either cheeks while Khushi laughed at her kids' cute antics.

" But we love Papa more. After all it was he who had arranged it." The twins ran to Arnav much to Khushi's surprise who had knelt down so that they could reach her, had stood upto her feet.

They wound their tiny, slender, milky arms around Arnav's legs in a try to hug him but as small as they were, they couldn't complete the hug, which made Arnav's heart fill with warmth. Arnav picked both of them in one go, while Khushi reached out to help him in case his balance didn't work as effectively as he estimated.

All his irritation at not being able to spend time with his wife was out through the window. Who wants romance when you get love from your children?

" And Papa loves you more than anything else in the world, babies." Arnav nuzzled his nose with the apples of his eyes, while they giggled as his stubble tickled them.

" Even more than me?" Khushi questioned him cutely while Arnav looked at her questioningly.

" Definitely. After all, these both are a part of me and you.." Arnav stopped midway while Khushi looked at him with shock.

" And me?" Khushi questioned innocently while Arnav mentally chuckled at the way she was feeling insecure even after 12 years of their marriage and 9 years after having kids.

" You, you are me, Khushi. We both are not different. Or that is atleast what I think." Arnav answered with his voice, gaze and eyes showering love on Khushi while a giggle escaped the lips of Khushab and Arnavi.

" Are you done with your romance, Mumma and Papa?" Khushab questioned naughtily.

" Romance? Where did you learn that from?" Khushi questioned as her motherly instincts took over her.

" Arre, Papa was speaking to himself today morning that he is not able to romance you and we listened to it. After that, we went to Anjali Bua and asked the meaning, which she told us." Arnavi explained as Arnav's expression turned to that of guilt and Khushi's to that of shock.

Arnavi and Khushab signed to Arnav to put them down, which Arnav quietly and without any reaction did because he knew that his cute wife was angry with him for voicing out his thoughts aloud which made their children get the meaning of romance at the age of 9 as an early bird offer.

" Now before you start romancing, we shall leave from here. Bua said that we should not interrupt your romance because it is not good manners. " Khushab winked at Arnavi and they both ran away from their parents' sight, while Arnav muttered, " Aaj Kal Ke Bacche Aur Bua..."

With the kids out of sight, and possibly no one to interrupt their moment, there was no way that Arnav Singh Raizada wouldn't take advantage of the situation.

Not that their chemistry required any fuel but surely their kids' words served as a catalyst for the fire of passion and desire to be reignited to an extent that soon the room was filled with sensual moans leaving from the tiny mouth of hers and pleasureful groans escaping his rough lips, while the twins got a promotion in a matter of nine months, after all they became elder sister and brother.

And that cute angel of theirs, named as Arshika who spread happiness everywhere just like her mother and whose aura was as charming as that of her father's would remember that she was a sweet result of A Day Out With Mrs.Raizada and the kids...

----

Scroll Down to the post after jessjazz's post for Author's Note!

Edited by .MereRangMein. - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yagyaseni thumbnail
Author's Note

English:A very happy Dussehra to all of you!
Hindi:Aap Sab Ko Dussehra Ki Dher Saari Shubh Kamnayein!
Kannada:Nimmelarigu Dussehra Parva Din Da Shubhashayagalu!
Telugu:Mee Andariki Dussehra Shubhakankshalu!
Marathi:
Tumha sarvana dasaryachya khup khup shubhechcha

Phew, I wished in all the languages I know! I know Sanskrit but I am not gonna wish in that!

So this is my Dusshera gift to all of you and some of you asked for an OS for me entering into Hall Of Fame. And me being the most laziest person alive, thought of writing one OS serving both the purposes.

May all the goodness fill the lives of all of you and may there be no evil in your lives. May god bless you!

Love,
Yagya

Edited by .MereRangMein. - 8 years ago
Rish_Rubles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
RES

^dekh meine res maara *high five*

I'm back! This was seriously so cute... Arnav hasnt planned a romantic time for both of them bbut Khushi doesnt seem to understand this thing. She is always busy in her twins, btw, nice selection of the names 😳
Both kids are naughty too, they dont like their Maa and Paa romancing lol.. but they were so so so adorable! Arnav's anger vanished looking at them. Very cute

Great efforts yagya, I am glad that you are trying to write OS that too of different genres :)
Edited by Rishaal - 8 years ago
Yagyaseni thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rishaal

RES

^dekh meine res maara *high five*

*royally ignores it*
Rish_Rubles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: .MereRangMein.

*royally ignores it*

Whatever!
Yagyaseni thumbnail
UNRES KAR!
Zuriah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow yaar nagz..once again congratulations for ur successful entry in hall of fame of ipkknd n happy Dusshera to u too...
Indeed a wonderful treat for me...cute short endulging n adorable os...
Aaj kal ke bacche naughtt to honge hi afterall it is 21st century...digital world hain dimaag bhi digital ban jayega. Hehe. .loved arnavs planning. ..jodu ka deewana  mode main he makes me go all fida on him...awesome os...kerp writing more such shots and winning hearts of million readers👏
Loved it maggi🤗
chinnulu thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Congrats for ur entry
It was cute OS
Loved it

Thanks for the PM.
Anu567 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Very cute story...bechara Arnav...but as long as it turned out well in the end, I am sure he doesn't mind! Happy Dussera to you too, dear!
Best,
-Roshini- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome shot
happy Dusshera to.you too :)