555 makes Vasant's life miserable

ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
bhavana, illa & bhairu in their goddess dancing avatar... bhavana tells anna that the 3 monkeys are watching TV & are not ready to pay attention to anything else... anna gives the idea of cutting the main line of the TV to make them ready for the competition as pritesh reveals that it's compulsory for at least one male lead to participate in each dance group...🥱

the 3 monkeys watching a cricket match at bhatt house... lajo, bhavana & bhairavi enter bhatt house... they tell them about the competition... but despite the TV has stopped working... they get the idea to watch the match in the house where the TV is working... they head towards ghotala house...🥱

vasant is teaching 555 garba but she's not even looking at him poor vasant! 😭 555 tells vasant to wear ghagra to show him how to do the turns😵 he refuses to wear it but somehow she manages to convince him to wear it...🤔 555 hears the 3 monkeys & knows that they're coming to their house... she goes & opens the door while poor vasant has already worn the ghagra & is showing how to do the steps to his daayan sasuma...😆 555 shows the 3 idiots what vasant is doing & makes him look like a fool in front of them... vasant had tied the knot of the ghagra & is unable to untie it 😆

the 3 monkeys along with 555 watching the cricket match... ojha's attention this time is on 555... he tells her to have a seat... she replies there's no place while ojha says place should be in the heart... she makes ojha lie down & sits on his chest... sharad is trying to untie the knot of the ghagra but does not succeed just like varsha 😆 how did vasant tie it actually 😕 varsha makes 555 stand up...  the indian cricket team makes a score so ronnie & bhadresh once again makes 555 sit on ojha's chest 😆

bhavana, anna, manav, lajo, bhairu in the compound... bhavana is complaining that the 3 monkeys are at ghotala house watching TV... anna manav get the idea of how to make the 3 idiots stop watching TV at ghotala house...🥱

555 tells vasant to cheer & whistle when the opposite team scores a 4 or 6... he does it & this makes the 3 monkeys angry... vasant tells them 555 told him to do it... 555 once again makes him look like a fool in front of them...😡

poor vasant is wondering how will he be able to tolerate her till navaratri 😕 me too thinking the same... 😭

precap: dsouza family dancing on nagada sang dhol baje... ghotala family too dancing... looks like the competition has started...

well i did a very short update coz in my pov... nothing really happened today at all the episode wasn't even hilarious 🥱 it was all about the 3 idiots glueing their eyes to the TV screen, 555 making vasan't life hell & the rest colony members making plans how to stop the 3 idiots from watching TV 🥱

have still not been able to understand why padmavati devi & tribhuvan das have been roped in 😕

well i hope this navaratri track finishes fast & 555 leaves soon... coz right now she's not serving any purpose for the story... the story is stuck at the same place...
last year's navaratri track had a lot of stories moving around... the fake note track... bhadresh upset with bhavana... ronnie liza leaving for goa due to angel... ironically this year, angel will be missing during the navaratri track...🤡

this year's navaratri track right now looks quite thanda in comparison to last year's... 🥱
well hope i get proved wrong with tomorrow's episode... 😉 i don't really enjoy rajinder but if him coming to live in the colony can take the story forward to another level.. then he's most welcome from my side 😉😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ragsmastlife thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Totally. Agree nothing much happened in the episode.555 sitting on ojha uncle n vasant dancing in ghagra was shown so many times in precaps , promos, coming Up after break trailers, that when it was actually showed in episode these scenes didnt seem funny. Even pritesh is not given much focus  like before.
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
totally agree episode was thanda in terms of story and well saasu maa is really being evil but i think she is still dumbo and vasant is more smarter considering he has stayed on earth longer

she is bound to do some mistake when pritesh joins her

hemant was missing through out the episode

and i think this was filler track to get to navratri and earlier we saw rajinder saying he wud stay in colony and pritesh saying he wud bring truth out

so that wud be building up future track as hemant diminishing power issue also has to be shown

so for time being navratri track and we wait for big track
ghotali ben told in other thread that Bair agent track was very good and it was big track so something like this shud come up

rajinder return signifies that story is heading to where it started
so lets wait for it

and yes i dont see importance of two extra kids in the story
they dont contribute in any ways except their weird ways
kids r cute but not needed for story
angel is needed on the contrary as story was on her earlier