(*_*)Sweet S h a a n’s Fanclub(^_^)

victorygirl IF-Dazzler
victorygirl
victorygirl

Posted: 30 October 2006 at 5:06pm | IP Logged

Smile

profession: bollywood playback singer  

Family:wife , 2kids                                     

This long haired sensation made his appearance in the song 'Q - Funk' from the album 'Oorja'He burst into the pop scene with sis Sagarika, powered by pop-guru Biddu's melodies and doing re-mixes. Shaan, the 'oh cho chweet' pop-star, has been wooing the audiences since he stepped into Indian Music industry. He launched 'Loveology' and gave everyone a well received lesson in the arts of lurrvee...

The track from his second album Tanha Dil, "Bhool Ja", which is an excellent ballad with superb lyrics written by the man himself! "Tanha Dil" catapulted to the charts within days of its release and was very popular on radio! "Dil Kya Kare," is a remix that caught everyone's eye thanks to its electrifying video and soothing melodies. "Mana Janab," is a fun and frolicky blast from the past that Shaan livens up with a latino groove. Induced with lots of emotional and groovy tracks, the album popped up the singer's star rating, market value and of course ambitions.

He did a bit role in a Kalpana Lajmi film – Damanand the breakthrough happened not in the medium he started his career with, but in the mother of all commercial singing in India – Playback."Musu Musu" from the film Pyar Mein Kabhi Kabhiwon him several offers from leading music directors like Anu Malik, A. R. Rahman while "Woh Pehli Baar" won the budding singer a lot of fans.Shaan took on an altogether different route when remixes became the order of the day. He remixed "Hum Bewafa" and the R D Burman "Roop Inka Mastana". After the success of Koi… Mil Gaya(where he sang In panchhiyon) Shaan got films like Zameen,Inteha and Sssshhh… lined up. "Film music, though, has its limitations – you have to sing the way the composer conceptualises. In an album you can experiment," he says.

He's excited about singing an item number with Asha Bhonslein Bewafa. "She's been my icon for ages. She has reinvented herself with the changing times," he sums up.

Shaan loves to sing in English too. "Singing in Mumbai Matinee and Valentine's Day gave me confidence. I have no training in classical music but I can pull off a semi-classical bandish," says Shaan, who's also planning to do fusion with alaaps on the chartbuster Koi kahe number (Dil Chahta Hai).

From an aspiring desk – top publisher to a pop singer Shaan surely has come a long way. He is currently host the show 'Sa Re Ga Ma Pa' on Star Plus that hunts for young talent. Keen to pursue their solo careers at the moment, there ar

Awards And Honors:
Award Song- Movie
MTV Asia Awards 2000 'Tanha Dil'
Best Of Shaan:
Song Movie
Woh pehli baar jab hum mile Pyaar Mein Kabhi Kabhi
O Humdum Saathiya
Suno Na Jhankaar Beats
Dillagi dillagi Dillagi
Kuch To Hua Hai Kal Ho Naa Ho
Tere Bina Tere Bina Khushi
Chura liya hai tumne jo dil ko

Yaadon ki Baraat

hey guys plz join shaan's fan club n show ur great suppport toward him, all the fans have their favourite celebrities fan club, its so strange there is no fan club of shaan here. JOin the greatt Shaans Fan club now n get ready for exciting joysss!! we all gona have rocking time trsut me ..plz drop in ur name so i can make a fan list QUICKLY..the person who will break in ist his\her name will be on TopTongue

shaan's fans name: pm me or drop in if u want to include ur name in shaan's fanlist

Fans list:

indiandoll89

FairyAngel

ayeshag

fariha17

kyph05

Victorygirl

miss_srk

lazy_anaya 

mehroo123

GMs of the shaan fan club:

AyeshaqSmile

EshaSmile (victorygirl)

plz refer to these members if u have any ideas or suggestion for the club or u need any info regrading the club thnkuSmile

Edited by victorygirl - 04 November 2006 at 4:11pm

victorygirl IF-Dazzler
victorygirl
victorygirl

Posted: 30 October 2006 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
cmonnn guyss ! where r all the fans of shaan? Confused
indiandoll89 IF-Addictz
indiandoll89
indiandoll89

Posted: 30 October 2006 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
I wanna join!!! I love him!!!
notfadedaway IF-Addictz
notfadedaway
notfadedaway

Posted: 30 October 2006 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
i m in..he is awesomeeeeeeee Big smile
OnlyHope IF-Stunnerz
OnlyHope
OnlyHope

Posted: 30 October 2006 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
I'm sooo in...can't miss this one!
Kashiish IF-Rockerz
Kashiish
Kashiish

Posted: 30 October 2006 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
am a biggg fan off hiss!
hee soo nicee andd sweeet and i love hiss voicee
am in the fan club Smile Smile Embarrassed
victorygirl IF-Dazzler
victorygirl
victorygirl

Posted: 31 October 2006 at 10:30am | IP Logged
o wow great responseeeeee!! aight we goana start our roller coaster now Tongue
victorygirl IF-Dazzler
victorygirl
victorygirl

Posted: 31 October 2006 at 10:31am | IP Logged

Embarrassed

Originally posted by indiandoll89

I wanna join!!! I love him!!!

congratz u r the ist one to break in , ur name will be on top regardless of the Alphabetical order.Wink btw ur name?

im eshaEmbarrassed

Go to top