I missed the first 15 min
Had he come shirtless today?😳
mirchy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: aditya_anjaana

I missed the first 15 min

Had he come shirtless today?😳

I just finished reading the written update and seems like he did!!!πŸ‘ Ladies, i think she accepted my CV!!! lolπŸ˜† I suggested showing him topless so often that the trp's will hit the roof and she seems to have understood the game!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ Good going Ekta!!!πŸ˜†πŸ‘
HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: mirchy

I just finished reading the written update and seems like he did!!!πŸ‘ Ladies, i think she accepted my CV!!! lolπŸ˜† I suggested showing him topless so often that the trp's will hit the roof and she seems to have understood the game!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ Good going Ekta!!!πŸ˜†πŸ‘

i m gonna watch that scene☺️ and also make some Caps to make this AT hotπŸ˜†
Red_eyes thumbnail
Hi jani and arsh
How r u?
wida thumbnail
HHAH watchign iqbal shirtless again .. Its definately suree .. Creatives know how to attractt viewers lol
Red_eyes thumbnail
Originally posted by: wida

HHAH watchign iqbal shirtless again .. Its definately suree .. Creatives know how to attractt viewers lol

Iqbal shirtlessπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜›
Can't wait to watch
HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail

Edited by aditya_anjaana - 8 years ago
maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Can I join can I Join can I join u lovely here in appreciating Angaad, shiv kapoor, Anshuman n now ishaan... 
Saw other seals also... but kaisa yeh payaar hai... I still doddle over that song... n over him... when ever I hear that song.. 

Just sharing saw in kaisa yeh payaar the brat but instantly loved his smile... n the 1st thing j told my mom plz find a guy with his smile.. warna yeh bhi chalega
HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: maahi11

Can I join can I Join can I join u lovely here in appreciating Angaad, shiv kapoor, Anshuman n now ishaan... 

Saw other seals also... but kaisa yeh payaar hai... I still doddle over that song... n over him... when ever I hear that song.. 

Just sharing saw in kaisa yeh payaar the brat but instantly loved his smile... n the 1st thing j told my mom plz find a guy with his smile.. warna yeh bhi chalega

welcome to the ATπŸ€—
He heπŸ˜† Ye mere liye haiπŸ˜‰