Sumit Sambhal Lega

Favorite Episode?

UddanChalla thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I have seen ALL episodes till now. Was now thinking which is my favorite? But is is so hard to choose!

After much thinking and fighting inside my mind, I have now narrowed my favorite down to two. They are:

1. The Who is Achchi Ladki? wala episode between Maya-Dolly-Puchki because it is so fresh and progressive.

2. The Puchki coming to dinner episode with Jasbir and his kukkurmuttas! Howlarious it was.

Your choice?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeingBlunt thumbnail
Hi i have also seen almost all the episodes but also missed some. So if you could mention the episode no of date it will be good. πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Now while typing this post i remember the kukurmuttas episode. 🀣 It was ROFLMAO.

From what i remember its tough to mention one episode. most of the episodes i feel a connect and feel like  like its happening to me. πŸ˜† Although i am not married but the parents/sibling situation is exactly like that. πŸ˜†

Now one i rememeber when maya's parents came and they went for a dinner. Sumit could not tolerate the insult of his family and lashed out on his in laws. I felt most connected to it and showed my family multiple times see this is what i always do and you make me the culprit. πŸ˜†

In my case its the relatives and guests in case of in laws. πŸ˜†
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
i loved all the episodes esp the recent ones, like the one with ghee ka tadka in pasta lol
do0dleR thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved each one...😊
Every epi was unique and one of a kind...
I dnt think I can compare...
tulip1234 thumbnail
I have enjoyed each n every episode...but the one that i could relate more was the healthy food episode..laughed all the way in that episode...
arc_30 thumbnail
Today's episode is mind blowing!!
BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hard to choose...every episode is unique
quirkygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I liked the episode when Sumit goes to college reunion party with Maya...
.anjali. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
All Episodes are superb...difficult to choose one..
But I liked the one where Sumit meets Harsha Bhogle...πŸ˜†his antics...the "Antarikshiya" cricket and "Tarbuja" ..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†HilariousπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Emptyheart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
 that episode when Sumit was advised to work from home that episode is one of the best episode πŸ€—πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€£πŸ€£