Bhairavi giri Zindabaad!!!

ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
at ghotala house, discussion going on regarding rajinder's new discovery - the special glasses... the ghotalas try to escape from there giving a weird reason of hot/cold water from the geyser & all stuffπŸ˜† pritesh makes sure they don't get any chance to go from there... πŸ˜² rajinder says the glasses are not in his bag & must have left it at bhatt house.. mitesh goes to get it...

solid bhairavi giri, illa giri & liza giri going on at bhatt house  the conversation between bhavana & liza was weird but funny... they were totally backbiting some pallavi &  her mother-in-law... btw bhavana had sent bhairavi to get anything repaired in the house that she finds & thinks is damaged... πŸ˜ˆ
mitesh comes to bhatt house & asks about the glasses... at that time, bhairavi goes out with a bag... mitesh finds the glasses & goes to ghotala house...

ghotala giri in full formπŸ˜‰ the way all the ghotalas were trying to go outside the house to search for hemant was simply hillarious🀣couldn't stop laughingπŸ˜† they were just too good πŸ‘πŸΌ

bhadresh tells them to turn off all the lights so that they can see through those glasses... vasant asks whom would they see... pritesh cleverly replies that ronnie would wear the glasses & look at everybody over there... ojha goes to turn the lights off... 😲

sharad says he'll take out the spaceship to run from there... vasant says hemant is still not with them so they can't go...vasant decides that after he counts 3 all of them would come in their original form... seeing that the colony people would get scared & in that meantime they'll find hemant then they'll go back in their spaceship...vasant counts 1 then 2 & 3 & all were about to come in their original form when rajinder discloses the news that these are not his glasses... ghotalas are happy... i'm the happiest πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

mitesh goes back to bhatt house to ask about the glasses... same pallavi topic going on between liza & bhavana πŸ₯±πŸ˜† illa says that bhairavi took those glasses to repair them... bhavana gets a call from bhairavi on her mobile... bhairavi says she's with hemant... bhairavi wears the glasses & shouts out😲 the phone gets disconnected leaving bhavana worried for her chakudi

vasant & sharad come running inside their house... vasant tells varsha that hemant is with bhairavi & bhairavi wore those glasses then shouted... vasant thinks that bhairavi must have shouted coz she must have seen the original form of hemant 😲 all ghotalas worried... shishir with his superpowers shows them that how bhairavi is all worried & catching hemant by his hand & is pulling him... vasant decides he'll bring hemant back & then they'll leave the colony...

vasant & sharad are going outside but are stopped by manav, ojha & bhadresh... vasant gets irritated... he asks them did they find out the reason why bhairavi shouted... bhavana comes there & tells them she'll say why... vasant & sharad are worried... bhairavi tells them that she lost her eyesight for a second after wearing those glasses... bhavana says then a bike was about to hit bhairavi but hemant pulled her back & saved her life πŸ‘ waah my laadla gendalal... well done! πŸ‘πŸΌ bhadresh thanks hemant for saving bhairavi's life πŸ˜ƒ

bhairavi then tells them in that incident she dropped the glasses & it broke... hearing it vasant & sharad start dancing...on their ghotala tune... dhing dhing dhing  obviously our hemant gives them company πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† all shocked why they're dancing... they ask them & vasant is about to say glasses but changes it quickly & says that they're happy that bhairavi is saved... bhairavi is happy... the colony people are about to say something but the 3 ghotala  men don't listen to anything & walk away towards their house...πŸ˜†

precap: 555 is telling vasant that he will have to teach her garbaa... both of them think they'll make each other look like fools in front of the colony people... πŸ˜• vasant is wearing ghagra & doing garba...555 opens the door & shows the 3 idiots how vasant is dancing...

full on entertaining episode... i'm so glad pritesh/rajinder's so called plan failed... i thank bhairavi giri as it's what saved the ghotalas today πŸ‘ well done chakudi! πŸ‘

ghotalas as always were awesome & hillarious πŸ€—
have to admit all the other characters  were funny in their own ways...

the pallavi conversation between liza & bhavana was not so funny but definitely entertaining... the way they got interrupted by mitesh all the time & bhavana announcing how important the topic was to mitesh was funny πŸ˜†

pritesh was too evil... obviously he's the villain bachcha πŸ˜† now hopefully mitesh will taunt pritesh once again as his plan to expose ghotalas fails 😈🀣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ragsmastlife thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
       Thanks for quick update ghotalaz.
 Overall the episode was good. Eager to see pritesh reaction.The story moved at fast pace.
       The scientist can make another glasses though they wont show this.
         Btw Hemant was missing since morning , where was he then before going out with bhairavi?
         Bhadresh said 2 aliens being escaped , i thought one has been caught n escaped. Confused.
          Had they mentioned before that ghotala family can come in original form like that only or they revealed it today?

.anjali. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Good episode...loved the suspense that was created throughout the epi...kept me hooked...
OMG...pritesh sometimes gives me jitters...our cutee evil bacha..πŸ˜†..
Bhairavi...soo many thankus to youπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..I love the ghotalagiri that she doesπŸ˜›πŸ˜†..
Good that pritesh and that scientists plan failed...😊
One thing i did not like is Nanis plans...she behaving like a typical Saas..conspiring against her Damad...bechara ghotala...
Waiting eagerly for the further tracks...pritesh is back soo masala is also backπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
quick update ghotali ben and thanks for it

episode was gripping ki ab kya hoga

the way story was unfolding makes me believe something major is going to happen soon

yes we all knew pritesh plans fails but why it fails have u all considered
becoz he has stupid ppl around him who unintentionally and unknwingly fail his smart plans

and since he is a kid no one believes him when he talks about aliens and other stuff

even though he is villain bachha aaryan is doing great job of it

seeing his character way  it is i m sure in the end one of his plans wud succeed

if we look at another way  pritesh wud hv succeeded was keep the spy glasses with him and just used it in same situation without going into explanation first to three idiots then at ghotala house

coming to quick form of two headed aliens by vasant that took me by surprise as i was not expecting it  that they wud reveal their true forms just like that

even bhairavi used the glasses had me shocked that she saw hemant two headed
but  wow what a suspense hemant saves her and we forgot that in day light if those glasses r used it causes blindness that factor only saved bhairavi and the ghotalas
total great

and  i agree hemant was missing throughout before and all of a sudden he is with bhairavi kaise eh
khair i loved it and also nani ka i realised she has not yet come in presence of her daamad ji so he is not aware she is on earth

but she said ek do kaam niptaa ke aati hun

so what is her ek do kaam

she wud stay till navratri track and beyond so expect more dhamakas atleast she wud provide laughter

revelation and confusion is of how many aliens  r there

one in colony and one who got caught and escaped

but its great

ilagiri is boring and that horn tune plays when she nods her head is annoying
liza ka story track is not good at all

dont know what is wrong with her

btw i totally loved the ghotala dance of dhing dhing  its so cute and funny and ghotalas were so happy to know that they r saved hehehe
Edited by chatterbox - 8 years ago
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
superb episode..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
loved it fully...
ghotalagiri on full form...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
once again hemant-bhairavi save ghotalaz & pritesh/rajinder plan goes ty ty phis...πŸ˜†
hemant not only saved bhairavi's life but also saved her from blindness as i remember in yesterday's epi scientist said if v wer this glasses in daylight then one can becum blind... wen she shouted i really thought she became blind..
liza & bhavana's gossip was so boring & irritating.. even illa's talks r better then these gossips...