Love - Its Complicated! 26th Mar: Chapter 10 (E) is up on Page 71!

Posted: 8 years ago

Hello everyone!

I am Kalpana and you are browsing through my story Love - Its Complicated!

Love is second part of one big story called Betrayal, Love and Vengeance also known as BLV Series, created by Asmi and penned by me.

BLV is an Arshi Fanfiction that deviates from the moment Arnav gets Khushi into the temple and forcefully marries her. And from there it takes a totally unexpected turn. I hope you are enjoying this turn as much as I am.

If you a new reader then please check out Betrayal, the prequel to this story or else this story won't make any sense to you. The link is right below in the Index.

For the readers who have been with me since the series started last year, I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for patiently waiting for each and every update and also hope that you will stay with me during this journey too.

Love - Its Complicated! This is something all of us know! No love story is easy and if its easy then its not a love story. So come along this amazing journey where Arnav and Khushi face their fears, their insecurities, some obstacles and their own egos as love tries to bring them close and circumstances tries to keep them apart.

But Arshi's struggle is not the only plot in this story. Throwing some masala into this already tadka waali khichdi is Khushi's past which finds this unfortunate time to make entry into their lives and create more drama and chaos. But not everything is there to drive Arshi apart. Something also brings them close, like Arnav realizing that he loves Khushi more than anything in this world and will make her his by hook or by crook. Oh yes, my dear friends, get ready to see our darling Khushi be wooed by ASR in a full on romeo style.

But this story is not just about Arnav, it is also about Khushi. After all, the way she got married is not something easy to digest for us, so she would have her own issues regarding it too. See the consequences of Arnav's actions as Khushi reaches one of the most important crossroads of her life and see how she deals with the obstacles thrown by life in front of her when she has the backing and support of her family.

I think I have talked enough about this story. If I talked anymore I might actually let you in on the whole story and that is something I would like to keep suspense for a while. So enough of this bak bak people, time to go on and read this story!

Hope you enjoy this story and continue to stand by Arnav and Khushi as they maneuver through this new phase of life they are thrown into, because this is Love - Its Complicated!

Thank you for reading this post and big hug to you all!

Thanks, take care and enjoy,

Kalpana

P.S. If you liked this story then check out my other stories 

@ Entertainment Galore! 

INDEX

Prequel: Betrayal - An Uncertain Future 

Character Sketch 

Prologue 

Chapter 1. Past Meets Present 

Chapter 2. Maan and Nandini 

Chapter 3. Geet and her Plans! 

Chapter 4. Nandini and Uday 

Chapter 5. Geet and her Plans Continued! 

Chapter 6 (A). Little Khushi and Her Maan Veerji! 

Chapter 6 (B). Maan Arrives in India! 

Chapter 6 (C). Flashback Finally Reaches its End! 

Chapter 7. The Much Awaited Reunion! 

Chapter 8. The Night Ends! 

Chapter 9. The Emotional Turmoil! 

Chapter 10 (A). Marriage? What Marriage? 

Chapter 10 (B). Broken Heart, Confused Mind! 

Chapter 10 (C). The Truth comes out! 

Chapter 10 (D). Arnav panics! 

Chapter 10 (E) Khushi's Decision

Edited by Kalpana_KaCy - 4 years ago

CHARACTER SKETCH

(Will update as and when a new character appears)

Arnav Singh Raizada, 29 years old

Khushi Kumari Gupta, 19 years old

Maan Singh Khurana, 32 years old

Geet Singh Khurana, 29 years old

Vikram Singh Khurana aka Vicky, 8 years old

Devyani Raizada aka Naaniji

Nandkisore aka NK

Lavanya aka La

Savitri Devi Khurana aka Daadima 

(Deceased in Current Timeline)

Uday Singh Khurana aka Maan's Dad 

Nandini Khurana aka Khushi's Mom and Maan's Nandy Bui 

Edited by Kalpana_KaCy - 8 years ago

PROLOGUE

In the Continent of Australia, in the City of Sydney, there stood a beautiful lavish bungalow. It stood amongst many other bungalows and together these bungalows formed a gated community. Amongst this community lived many elites of the city including investment bankers, CEO of Companies and movie actors. It was rumored that the lead Actor of famous TV show Mentalist Simon Baker too lived there. But we are not here to confirm our rumors. We are here to meet one of the pivotal characters to this story.

The lavish bungalow that was refered to at the start of this narrative is where the pivotal character lives. And this is where most of the drama in this story will take place as this is Khurana Mansion, the house of the Khuranas. Let the story begin.

The name plate of Khurana Mansion shone as the sunlight glinted off of it. Inside the house there was calm as the owner of the house was at his workplace while the child of the house was in its school. The only one in the house at that moment, excluding the servants, was the owner's wife who was scrounging through the attic and entertaining herself with what she found there.

Geet Singh Khurana smiled tenderly as she noticed the woolen socks made for toddlers in one of the storage boxes. With a tender smile on her face, she lifted it up and caressed her cheek with them. Her husband Maan Singh Khurana's grandmother, Savitri Devi Khurana, fondly known as Daadima to the household, had knitted those socks for her child some seven years ago. With a fond smile she placed the socks back and looked into another nearby box.

Every once in a while Geet would go into the attic and look through the old things stored there. Geet enjoyed going through them as sometimes she would find something that she never saw before and then after pestering her husband about it, she would get the story about the item out of him. The house had been bought by her father-in-law when her husband Maan was barely a toddler and hence the attic was filled with things before her time.

Geet pulled out the next item and let out a loud laugh. It was a naked pic of her hubby when he must have been five years old. She giggled again as she took in his expression, "Hey Babaji! Yeh toh tabhi bhi itne hi akdu the! Look at his expression Babaji! Just as grumpy as it is these days!" Continuing to laugh, she placed the photo back in the box and moved to check out another one.

As Geet looked around musing about which box to open next, she noticed a box which was at the other end of attic. Geet never went to the back of attic till now. She decided she will check out that area today. She went to the other end of attic and pulled out the first box she saw. She had yet to browse through the boxes in this area. No Problem! I will start today!

Geet went through the first few items which turned out to be old textbooks. Must be Maan's, she mused. She was about to place them nearby when they slipped through her hands and two photos fell out of them. Geet frowned. Yeh kya hai? With confusion she picked up the photos which had fallen upside down. She flipped the first one over and her eyes widened. With stunned expression on her face she stared at the photo. She fumbled with the photos and the photo she was staring at fell down and the second photo fell down face up. This made her stumble back as she was shocked again. The second photo had shocked her even more.

An hour later, at Lunch time, Maan Singh Khurana entered the house lost in his thoughts. He did not even notice his wife standing nearby silently fuming. He walked away to his room and his annoyed wife stormed after him. He entered his room only to be grabbed by his arm and turned around. His blinked in confusion and then his eyes widened when he took in the anger filled expression on his wife's face. He gulped and started going through all the things he did today to see if he had done anything wrong. He blinked. No! I did not do anything wrong! Then why is my darling wife looking less like my Geet and more like Maa Durga? Suddenly, an image of Geet holding a trishul and glaring at him came to his mind and he shuddered. That image was scary.

"Maan!", Geet spoke in a sweet voice and Maan came out of his thoughts. He looked at her and blinked again as she batted her eyelashes while smiling at him coyly. Why do I feel the sense of doom right now?

Her expression rapidly changed into anger as bellowed, "Who is this girl?"

Maan was confused. Who is she talking about? Seeing his expression she slapped a photo to his chest. Maan took the photo and looked at it. It was a black and white photo and looked quite old. It had a man who looked like Maan posing along with a pretty looking doe eyed girl. While he was dressed in sherwani, she was dressed in ghagra choli. Both looked quite cozy and to a stranger it looked the girl and the boy were quite close.

Maan's eyebrow rose as he realised the real reason behind his wife's anger. He felt laughter bubble out of his mouth and that might have shown on his face because next thing he knew his wife was bombarding him with questions.

"Who is she? Who the hell is this girl? You are glued to her like some fevicol waali ad! Kaun hai yeh kal moohi? How dare she pose like this with you and how dare you keep this photo in this house? And as if that is not enough you even let her meet Vicky, my Vicky! Mera shona, mera bachcha, you let this characterless woman meet my son? I will kill you Maan Singh Khurana! Chaddaangi nahi tennu main!", Geet continued to rant as she threw the second photo at Maan. Maan was surprised to see another black and white old looking photo with the same girl from first photo pinching the cheeks of a kid looking just like their son.

That did it. Maan could not hold it in anymore. He burst out laughing right away. Geet's jaw dropped open as her husband laughed at her. How dare he! Hey Babaji! How dare he! With a glare, she grabbed his tie and pulled him closer, shutting him up effectively. He looked at her wide eyes while she glared back at him. "You laughed at me?", she asked in a quiet voice and he gulped. And then ignoring her anger, he grabbed her waist and pulled her close. She looked away in annoyance and Maan, cupping her face with his right hand, made her face him, "My Darling! I laughed because you were jealous of someone who died years ago, someone I haven't seen for almost 20 years."

Geet blinked in surprise at his reply and then in confusion she showed the second photo to him, the one which had the girl pinching her son, "Toh phir how did Vicky meet her?"

Maan chuckled, "Oh Sweetheart! Let me explain it to you!"

Few hours later, Geet stood staring out of the window as the car she was in drove off to her son's school. It was time to pick him up and Geet sat in the passenger's seat while the driver drove her to the school. Generally, at this time her heart would be eager to see her son and hugging the stuffing out of him. But not today! Today her mind was stuck on another child, a child that was nicknamed as Happy by her husband a decade ago. Geet sighed as she wondered where the child was. She must have grown up by now. Geet wondered how she would look. How was she raised? Who made sure she had food on time? Who comforted her when she had nightmares? Being a mother, Geet was feeling maternal towards the small girl who had made a place in her heart in a space of few days. She smiled softly as she remembered the bright smile on the girl's face when she came to meet her. Geet did not know her name as she always introduced herself as Happy but she remembered her face vividly; bright smile, curious eyes and a mouth that never stopped chattering. Little Angel! That's what Geet thought of her in the last few years. Her angelic face and her way of looking things positively always cheered Geet up.

A tear dropped from Geet's eye and she took in a shuddering breath. Happy! Where are you? Your family misses you! Come to your home, little Angel!

Right around that time, in the Sydney Airport, a young girl named Khushi stepped off the plan and kept her first step on the soil of Australia. Happy was home!

AUTHOR NOTE

Hello you all! How was the prologue? Did you like it? What do you think about the photos? And about Happy?

Leave your comments down below! I am eager to read from you!

Thank you, take care and have fun,

Kalpana

Edited by Kalpana_KaCy - 8 years ago
Hey that was amazing Intro, CS and Prologue. Loved it. Looking forward to chapter 1.

Have Geet and Khushi meet earlier?

Edited by fffan123 - 8 years ago
muah baby muah u gave the update as promised on 16th super ya
please please update soon
so maan is kush's bhai
so any connection to NK?
Originally posted by fffan123

Hey that was amazing Intro, CS and Prologue. Loved it. Looking forward to chapter 1.

Have Geet and Khushi meet earlier?

Yup. But wont say anything more! Rest of the story will be out in few updates!😉
Glad you liked the thread. 😃
Originally posted by AnjuRish

muah baby muah u gave the update as promised on 16th super ya
please please update soon
so maan is kush's bhai
so any connection to NK?
Thank you for the kisses!😳😳😳
Will try to update soon! 
Yes, he is her brother!
No connection to NK but he will be the reason they meet again! You will get to know how in chapter 1 itself!
Love it love it... Cant wait for the start..
Interesting start
Loved it
Superb prologue
Well written
Plz continue soon
Thanks for the pm
Loved it
Continue soon
Thanks for pm