Poll Question :

Makers did full justice to the book??!

Poll Choice
Yes
No
It can be better
Login To Vote
Posted: 8 years ago
My question is to those who read book and watched the show.What you think show did full justice to book or there is ground of improvement.
i have not read the book but i loved the show and the actors
I haven't read the book but the show... I just cried so much... It's beyond words..
I never read the book but totally loved the show!!
I have read the book.. and I think show could have been better especially the story after Sudha's marriage were heavily omitted from the show.. The later part of the novel is what makes it unique but don't know why they chose to keep it short.. In my opinion they should have had 5 more episodes.. Otherwise I liked the show as the basic story remained same..
I read the review of the book and I thought it didn't do justice to the reviews that I read. expected more but it was like watching the same old where I am being told that the characters are in the 1920s. bt the look the feel was very similar to what I see on other shows.
I think it would have been better if they had shown some aspects of Sudha's married life...this would have given us a clear idea about reasons behind her miscarriage...now we are just left with assumptions.
I will repeat today again... after watching the last episode...
I have not read the book but the show was A class... lovely story and thanks to Life ok to bring this novel as a show... this generation has not known about it and I really loved the simplicity of all characters...

Chander, Sudha, Binti were just so good as characters...will miss the show...
I was crying the whole 25 minutes today...👏👏
Edited by Shilpi77 - 8 years ago
I have not read the book but the show was awesome .great acting by sudha and Chandar and binti.in today's episode sudha made me cry.great acting.
She had her abortion/miscarriage because kailash didn't stop having physical relation with her even doctors forbid them.even sudha told him to leave her.
This is what I understood from today's episode.
I have not read the book, but the show was beautiful. I was happy that they didnt show much of Sudha's torture for any TRP and rather it was only implied. 
And I would prefer to watch more such shows