#1| TaaRey Drabble : His To Claim - Page 40

Posted: 8 years ago
Nice update 
Both forgot their pain when they are with Reyaan 
Both the chapter was awesome 
Thanks for the pm dear 
How cheap you got Reyaansh how cheap
You won't be able to live after knowing truth you won't be you are not destroying taani but you are destroying your own self but the thing is you don't know that I hate you Reyaansh I hate you for being so blind & not trusting your love for once I hate you
Reyaan love taani so much at least there is someone who truly love taani... Reyaan one smile and taani forgot her all pain I love mom-son part so cuteee taani can see rey pain eyes but rey can't see taani innocent in her eyes how jerk u r Rey taani be strong pls thanks for PM updt soon
It's really great update
Update soon
Hello Guys!

I'm here with next two chapters of His to claim. I'm really overwhelmed with the response on this story.

Thank you so much for your lovely words guys. Story will get more darker, hope you all will like it.

Scroll down for the next chapter.

Enjoy Reading :) 

Ch 10 : Revelation & Acceptance

Rey smiled to himself when he saw his son, his exact copy of himself. Reyaan's likes & dislikes are same as his, and his family had also mentioned it to him before. They said Reyaan is his junior version, and unknowingly they were saying truth. Reyaan is part of him that makes his junior version of Rey.

"Mumma, You know, buddy & I have same likes." Reyaan said to his mother who was sitting beside him, serving him food, after she served him, she moved to serve Rey, since their talk in the room they haven't spoke a word to each other. 

"I know!" taani spoke in daze. Who would know this better than her. She know these two inside out. She could feel his intense gaze over her but she avoided him, Taani wasn't in state to even look at him let alone talking. Today her trust was broken, she was broken from inside but something that held her together is Reyaan. She was smiling for him, she was pretending to be happy just for him.

"Mumma, Feed me, please-" Taani nodded and sat beside him, Rey watched them with admiration in his eyes, unknown to him, and ate his dinner. Reyaan was talking to him while taani was feeding him. She noticed how close Reyaan had come to Rey, It gives her unknown peace thinking her baby was finally getting his father's love.

After dinner, The father-son duo moved toward the hall, and got busy in watching tv. Taani sighed, and stood before them, having no idea how will her son react when she will tell him about his father.

"Reyaan, I want to talk to you-" Taani started off in serious tone, which gained their attention. Reyaan who was sitting on Rey's lap, look at his mother, and waited for her to continue. 

"Remember last month you asked me about your daddy?"

"Haa, but you said daddy doesn't live here so he can't come to meet us-" Reyaan replied, sadness could be felt in his voice. Taani knelt down on the floor before him.

"Yeah, I said that but do you want to meet your daddy? He is back-" Taani said with tenderness in her voice, She glance at Rey who was watching them with intensified gaze, he held his breath and waited for Reyaan's reply.

"Really, mumma? Daddy is back?" Reyaan questioned her, excitement & happiness lacing his tone. Rey felt himself smiling at his son, the moment he waited so patiently had come.

"Where is he, mumma? I want to meet him-" Reyaan squealed excitedly, Taani felt happy knowing she was doing right.

She pointed at Rey, Reyaan look at her then at Rey with confused expressions.

"Mumma, He is my buddy-"

"I know, but he is your daddy too." Taani told him softly. Little Reyaan was in deep thought, he turned his head, and kept looking at him while fear had gripped Rey's heart. For the first time in his life, he was scared, scared of his son's rejection.

"Aap sacchi mein mere papa ho?" Little Reyaan asked him innocently. Tears brimmed in his eyes as stare down at his son, with painful eyes pierced his heart. Rey nodded positively in response.

"Then why you never came to see us? You know mumma & i missed you alot." Rey had no answer of his son's question. 

"Beta, mumma said na, Daddy wasn't here thats why he couldn't come to meet us but daddy loves Reyaan alot-" Taani said to him, knowing she has to handle Reyaan.

"Really, You love me?" Reyaan asked him, Rey couldn't control himself from hugging his son tightly. 

"I love you alot, Reyaan, Meri jaan se bhi jyada." Rey kissed his forehead which brought a small smile on Reyaan's face. Taani was watching them with small smile. No matter how much pain Rey had caused her, she could never bring herself to hate him. Her heart always find happiness in his happiness.

"You won't go and leave us again?"

"I won't, baby, I will never separate you from me-" Rey promised him, Reyaan's happiness knew no bound, he threw his arms around his neck, and hugged his father.

Scroll down for the next chapter :)

Ch 11 : For His Happiness

"Thank you, Buddy-"

"No Buddy, baby, Call me daddy or papa-" Rey said to him, he was dying to hear daddy from his mouth. Rey look at him impatiently while little Reyaan look at his mother, taani nodded in response, encourage him through her eyes.

"Papa." Reyaan called him, a lone tear of happiness escaped his eyes. Rey kissed him all over his face, and hugged him once again. His heart swell with happiness having his son's acceptance. It was a great feel, couldn't be described in words. 

"Papa, come with us. Mumma, I'm feeling sleepy, lets go in room." Reyaan said to taani. Taani took him in her arms, and got up.

"Papa, aaj humare saath, humare kamre mein soyenge-" Reyaan exclaimed happily. Taani grew nervous under his watch but successfully hide it, and walked inside their bedroom. Rey followed her, taani made Reyaan lay down in the middle of the bed. Reyaan patted the empty space beside him on the bed, and signaled Rey to lay down beside him. Rey did as he was told to, Taani lay down on her side of the bed, Reyaan was laying in between his parents.

Reyaan held their hands and kept them over his belly.

"I'm so happy today. Now Mumma will be with me whole day, and I'll get to play with you, papa." Reyaan started talking in his childish tone while his parents listened to them with smile playing over their lips.

"Baby, I have office, I can't be with you whole day." Taani told him sadly, knowing it will upset him. 

"No! Mumma, now papa is with us, and you know, My friends mothers stay at home with them and play, and their daddies go out for work. Even Aarav's mumma stay with him at home-" Reyaan explained it to her while she gaped at him. 

"But I can't, baby." Taani said to him,  A frown appeared on his face. Rey who was watching all this got sad seeing the sadness in reyaan's eyes.

"Don't worry, baby, Your mumma will stay at home with you, she will play with you, and do whatever you want whole day." Rey told him, he want to give a normal family environment to Reyaan. He doesn't want him to feel sad over anything. He wants to give him life's every happiness.

"Really, papa?" 

"Yes, baby." Rey answered, Reyaan giggled softly and kissed his cheek making him smile at him. Taani was watching them, she doesn't like him taking decision on her behalf. She wanted to argue but decided to stay quiet infront of Reyaan, and talk to him later.

Reyaan was busy in talking to him while taani was lost in her thoughts, she doesn't know where her life was taking him. He was back but not for her, he hates her, wants to make her his bed mate where as she always had dreamt of becoming his bride but she knew it just a dream, and will always remain her dream.

After Reyaan fall asleep, Taani got up and went in kitchen to bring water. Rey who was observing her, followed her.

"Give your resignation letter to your boss, You are not doing any job from now on-" Rey told her, standing at the entrance of kitchen.

"I can't leave my job. Reyaan abhi bachha hai, If i talk to him then I'm sure he will understand." Taani said to him with fierceness in her voice. Rey let out a dry chuckle. Like a predator walked toward his prey, he walked toward her making her take steps .

Her back hit the wall, He smirked and took one step close to her, trapping her in his arms.

"My son will not compromise anything in his life. Did't you see how much he wanted you to stay with him whole day, he want a normal family, and I'll give him that. He had already spent too many years in loneliness but not anymore. And you will do as i'll say." Rey told her in dark low tone yet it had the power of dominance.

Rey tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear which broke her trance, she jerked her head up and look at him. She was having an inner battle, about Reyaan he was right, her son had already spent so many years in loneliness but her self respect wasn't allowing her to accept his decision.

"And It's not like you have any other option, If you want to be with Reyaan then you have to listen to me." Rey whispered while gazing down at her, a devilish smile playing over his lips. She felt tears brimming in her eyes at his cruel words. For her child, once again she put her self respect aside and agreed to his demand. For Her Son's happiness, she agreed to the devil's demand.

Please do leave your feedback :)
superb update
very well written
love Reyaan he is such a cutie pie
Rey is being is so cruel 
more then Taani i m scared for him as once he will know that 
how wrong he did with his love he will be broken
eager to read next part
update it asap
Edited by princess_tara - 8 years ago