Badi Door Se Aaye Hain

Finally Vasant says those three magical words to Varsha LOL!

ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

so sorry... extremely busy guyz...

Manav comes out of dsouza house & shouts out to sharad that he'll go to get the icecream... sharad is happy...🥱 manav starts the bike & anna sits behind saying that they'll go instead of him otherwise he'll bring just vanilla or chocolate flavor😆 sharad is puzzled & upset bhavana says can they also bring a gun... anna asks her what happened... sharad asks her to go near bhavana & then ask her the same... anna goes near... bhairavi lovingly asks bhavana that can she also come near her... aww cho chweet☺️ bhavana says yes & apni chakudi goes running & the 2 love-birds bhavana & bhairavi hug & kiss each other❤️

Bhavana explains how her life became hell at ghotala house😈 bhairu also says that lajo does even more mistakes than her baa... bhavana gets irritated & continues with her complains against the ghotalas... she tells them to come to ghotala house to see what the 4 mad ghotalas are doing right now😆

All 5 of them enter ghotala house... in the room VV, hemant & shishir are sleeping wearing raincoats😲🤣 manav & anna are puzzled looking at this😲 vasant says there's a leakage in the ceiling that's why🤪 bhavana asks then what about their face... VV, hemant & shishir all take out their umbrellas😎 oh god! I just love these mad ghotalas😆

Bhavana says that she came here to save herself from one bhairavi & here she's stuck with 4 bhairavis😆 sharad suggests why not everybody go back to their own families & live with them👍🏼vasant praises sharad for his idea & tells everybody to go back to their own homes...

Bhavana is pressing bhadresh's face with a cloth to lessen the swelling he got from Ronnie's punch😆 bhavana also scolds him how can he blackmail his friends like that...bhairavi starts her bhairavi giri as usual... but instead of getting angry bhavana tells bhadresh that her bhairavi giri sounds as a song to her... bhavana says its better to live an old devil rather than new ones... all people in the colony shout out haan baa😆 The bhatts have a laugh😉

It's 12:30 at midnight, Khadak singh is playing a game on his mobile then senses something strange around him... he goes to check it but finds the gate closed... the gate of bhatt house gets opened... khadak singh goes inside the bhatt house to check whether everything is fine or not... he asks bhavana did something enter the house... bhavana asks him he should ask did someone enter the house or not & not something... khadak singh says he felt something green in color entered their house... bhavana asks him what he was doing... he replies that he was playing a dinaserous game on his mobile... bhavana says it's bcoz of his game he felt like that & nothing is wrong... khadak singh leaves & bhavana tells chakudi to go to sleep & also leaves... just then some creature passes across the screen giving bhairavi a weird feeling of seeing something but she didn't see anything😲

VV in their bedroom... being all romantic varsha tells vasant that he looks like shah rukh khan... vasant says she looks like nimmo... varsha says she's a beggar... vasant says nimmo is cute just like her... varsha starts blushing...

I tell you guyz pritesh is right about her... tu man ki ati bholi oh varsha aunty... vasant compared her with a beggar's beauty & even said the beggar nimmo looks cute like varsha... & still varsha has no objections with it 😵

Varsha romantically tells vasant to come closer to her🤗 hemant agrees saying he's not getting enough space... VV shocked that hemant is in their bedroom... to double their shock... sharad says even him & shishir are in the room🤣VV feel awkward & shy... vasant says did they hear anything... all the three tell them the names vasant gave to varsha lovingly... vasant starts blushing & tells all of them to leave him alone... hemant tells varsha to come with them😆vasant says he wants to be left alone with varsha & tells sharad to understand... the 3 ghotalas leave... vasant says now that they're alone he wants to tell varsha the 3 words... varsha starts blushing... he says woh blanket do... varsha passes over the blanket & he covers himself & goes to sleep... varsha is still waiting for those 3 words... poor varsha... those 3 words were woh blanket do...she sees him asleep & gets angry

Though I was angry with bhavana for her behavior with vasant... I have to admit that she was correct that vasant is the biggest eeeh🤪 when they were not alone he was romantic & now when they're left alone... he wants to go to sleep😡😆

Anna calls sharad to come & have icecream with her...sharad gets excited... anna sees something pass by the window while sharad has already come behind her... anna tries to figure out what it actually is but doesn't find anything... she turns around & gets scared seeing sharad... she asks him how did he come coz the door is locked... sharad replies that the door was open so he came... they both look at the door & are shocked... looks like that so-called creature opened the door...😕

Precap: yeah!!! prajati/alien detector is back...whew!!! finally sharad is waving the detector in the air to find out what that creature exactly is... the alien detector doesn't blink so he thinks maybe it's an alien but not from their planet but another...

Rest of the precap is a repeat of the previous precap...

Good episode... not so funny like the past 2-3 episodes... but it doesn't bore you👍🏼 it catches your attention especially with the suspense build up for the upcoming track...👏

The baa-chakudi scene was really lovely👍🏼 the VV scene was cute

The suspense track reminded me of the suspense build up during the mr. daadar track 😉😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ragsmastlife thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hope its not nani ,it should be something else . Also a alien caught in Andheri.
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Ghotali Ben awaited ur views here. I think madness of ghotalas cuteness of bhana and bhairavi was portrayed very well. Finally logical ghotala ended house swap track. But full on mystery abt who is in colony and why suspense. Plus I again forgot who is Mr daadar. Was he the ghost. I still think it's nani playing pranks but why Timi Timi won't detect and who touched sharad when he had that Timi Timi. Well waiting for 9. 30 now. BTW thanks for update
ragsmastlife thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chatterbox

Ghotali Ben awaited ur views here. I think madness of ghotalas cuteness of bhana and bhairavi was portrayed very well. Finally logical ghotala ended house swap track. But full on mystery abt who is in colony and why suspense. Plus I again forgot who is Mr daadar. Was he the ghost. I still think it's nani playing pranks but why Timi Timi won't detect and who touched sharad when he had that Timi Timi. Well waiting for 9. 30 now. BTW thanks for update

The hand which touched sharad had wore same dress red night suit as sharad.as far as i remember.
.anjali. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yesterdays epi was gud😆😆...i was rofling at that raincoat and umbrella scene😆..kaha se late hain ye log ideas😆
And those three magical words🤣...highlight of the episode🤣
Bhawna-Bhairavi scene was also mast...haash after soo many days got to see them...
Precap:its clear that the hand is Hemants...but seriously this new track is good..hoping that this new alien is not Nani...and it leads to some mystery solving...
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
superb episode..
finally 2 lovers(bhavana & bhairu) meet each other... so sweet moment...😳😳 aww!  i just loved it...
ghotalaz wear raincoat to protect themselves from leakage...😆😆😆 wat an idea sirji!!!😉😆😆
loved bhairu -bhavana talk ...
vv romance interrupted by hemant😳
superb 3 words by vasant to varsha🤣