Hi guys a new member here steps out so late only becz of love.

CarpediemRose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
  Hi my dear people ,I am Jenni ,I have ever watched this show before and in a matter of few weeks,I started catching this shows episode and the only reason for this is MISHAL ,the man na the king of expressions who has stolen my heart,I am an active member of IKRS forum and ,I  am watching him for the first time but first sight love is what I have to say,love him soo much that I can't just resist to watch the other important shows that he has done hence after searching a lot in the net and then hearing a lot of info from friends , I have finally stepped into this forum only for Mishal,he is such a wonderful actor,no I don't have words for him, I am speechless people when it comes to him.Hence I have decided to watch all the episodes of this show one by one and after entering this forums, Iwas soo amazed to see all his pics and FF,OS and many more creative pieces of artistic works,  I loved all and I promise to read all those and comments, I am soo happy to see the enthusiastic people round here still being active in this forum,I just love this forum and onething  makes me feel little bit sad ,I was not fortunate and lucky soul enough to be a part of this forum before and be active and watched the show before but ,to be frank,I was soo small while the show started .
  And Mishal's performance made me drive into this wonderful forum ,I just love him and I am thankful to him becz he is the one who has made me read a lot of wonderful works and enter into a lovely forum.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Welcome jenni
It's so good to see you here. Certainly you would have had a wonderful time had you joined the forum when the show was on air. But it's never too late. Do catch up the episodes and trust me you will fall for mishal harder.
CarpediemRose thumbnail
Originally posted by: stranger2rose

Welcome jenni
It's so good to see you here. Certainly you would have had a wonderful time had you joined the forum when the show was on air. But it's never too late. Do catch up the episodes and trust me you will fall for mishal harder.

Thanks a lot Rosey dear for the warm welcome and I am soo happy to be a part of this memorable forum,I  was too small while this show started and now ,I will try to catch up each and every episode and love this show a lot,I am a crazy nut when it comes to Mishal now after watching an altogether different avatar of him,I am just going to be speechless and breathless,LOVE HIM A LOT๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
tahera57 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Welcome to the forum Jenny , you are a very valued member of IKRS forum even i wish you were grown up enough at that time so you could have done some of your wonderful work here too and joined the creative team of LTL.. please when you have watched enough episode do write something here... Dutta is the person i love a lot,  hope you will too.
CarpediemRose thumbnail
Originally posted by: tahera57

Welcome to the forum Jenny , you are a very valued member of IKRS forum even i wish you were grown up enough at that time so you could have done some of your wonderful work here too and joined the creative team of LTL.. please when you have watched enough episode do write something here... Dutta is the person i love a lot,  hope you will too.

hi,Tahera dear ,thanks a lot for the warm welcome dear ,I have started watching and have watched only few episodes but to be too frank, I just loved Dutta Patil more and more he is such a dynamic and enigmatic ,awesome character ever explored dear,I just love him to the core and that made me include Dutta with Viplav in my signature even if I watched him for only few episodes and I will try my best to write something here after watching a hand fulls of episodes dr.
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
heloooellooo...  rerose,  you might know me from IKRS too..  where I drift around... for me this is where i  started to write  a few simple lines..
   hammie would like to welcome  you here  .. have to say a thank to rose for bringing  you here..  jenni keep writing your super creations here also..
much   lovel hammie
CarpediemRose thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hamlet53

heloooellooo...  rerose,  you might know me from IKRS too..  where I drift around... for me this is where i  started to write  a few simple lines..
   hammie would like to welcome  you here  .. have to say a thank to rose for bringing  you here..  jenni keep writing your super creations here also..
much   lovel hammie

How can I ever forget ur wonderful takes that u provide in our IKRS forum dear Hammie,I am a fan of ur works and seeing all ur SS here,I am quite excited dear and I am sure,I will read comment on all those and as u said Rose was so encouraging and that helped me visit this forum and I am sure I will try doing creations here too dear and thanks a lot for the warm welcome dear Hammie๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ
uwith thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi jenny
welcome to our awesome forum ๐Ÿ˜Š
CarpediemRose thumbnail
Originally posted by: uwith

hi jenny

welcome to our awesome forum ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks a lot for the warm welcome dear๐Ÿ˜›
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hello Jenni, 
Welcome to the forum! I'm an oldie here though my presence on this forum is more ghostly these days but this is the forum I started on and have done so much on. It's a great forum with kind loyal fans, I hope you like it here even if its not as active as it once was :)