Frequent Posters

Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Sanzlover97

[

So much lecture!!!!๐Ÿ˜†

Waw... Here is "a neutral viewer" comparing a  train dancer to a non dancer

Yes,I'm a neutral viewer. Not a big Sanaya fan who can't see anything and instead of using constructive arguments uses an inappropriate language.
And I still haven't read the whole thing but I know for sure that It will be in Favour of Sanaya 

Really dude? U all here claiming Sanaya act had flaws, harnesses 
Guys it an Ariel act
It does not go without harness
Even professional people make mistakes
I didnt say the contrary. I would highly encourage you to re read what I wrote,[YES THE LONG LECTURE].I said her dance had flaws technique wise.. And I didn't blame her for the harness thing .Thats what happened when you skip the 'long lecture' or didnt read it properly before commenting 

U r all here praising Faisal was his act even slightly dangerous as Sanaya's ???
Dude the girl was performing an Ariel act
Which revolves around water
Anything that happens there the whole will be done.
Yes ,he deserves that. His act was better. He won so many hearts with his simplicity . I'm so sorry about what happened to Sanaya but I still think that even if her act went out good,she still would not have won. 

Coming bro whether she deserved a 40,  what did u see in mohit dance which deserved 10 from all???? Obviously they gave him knowing that he will have the minimum votes so whatever scores they give him it doesn't stop him from going first. 
Coming to shamita her act had flaws too, she didn't take any risk
Judges happily gives her 40

So If mohit and Shamita deserved a 40 so did Sanaya 
Who put her whole soul into the act.
I'm not a judge . And did I mentioned about Mohit & Shamita ? NO. 
And Faisal & Sanaya are the toppers in the show,the judges were more strict with them I guess. 

The point is if judges marked fairly the whole game would have changed.
I dont think so . The points could not make that much difference. Its not as if Sanaya got idk 20 or something. Her marks were not that bad 
If she had got 40 and she didnt win,what would you say then ? 

It ridiculous to see some of u here claiming u do not care. When u r here writing a one page lecture Technically thats just a very long paragraph 
Grow up
Appreciate the girl efforts Who didn't ? 
If you can't
Go perform the act first
Ur big mouth will bent down a little
Since u guys have become know it alls , Feel free to participate next year๐Ÿ˜† 
Appreciate the post. Whoever we can't enjoy it when we have bunch of touls jumping in
Proud of Sanaya. It takes guts to perform such an act. Her dedication courage and hard work itself deserved a 40
Maybe she deserved 40 but did she really deserved to be the winner ? Thats the real question 

Even if her act was perfect which u wouldn't admit. The winner were already decided. And judges sure wouldn'thave given her 40 in any way knowing the amount if votes she received. 
Also coming to judging final acts. The journey is too much to choose the winner according to final performance
So it not about one performance the winner should been decided based on the 13 full weeks
The growth of non dancers till the end. 
Non dancers ? Please kindly check the source. I didn't know that JDJ was about the non dancer ,I thought it was about dancing. 
This kind of mess only happens in India. U can't just decide to change the rules and format of the shoe in the middle if no where. No one would have watch and vote crazily I'd the knew it was about pure dancer. It was about entertainment

And Sanaya was the soul of this show. Whether u pathetic fellows admit it on not
Most of the jokes were based on her, she brought the fun atmosphere whereas other contestants where sitting like a ghost.
Are you saying that Sanaya=entertainment only matters? Then,you are contradicting yourself. Sanaya is not a pure dancer you said? Then,why are here arguing that she should have won.Sorry but the entertainment/popular girl didnt won because its not entertainemant,its about pure dancing. If it were about entertainment she should have won ,right ? if i apply your logic! 

Whole thing is over Now
No point judging who deserved and who didn't.
The game is over

Yes,and I'm happy with the winner. For the first time,it is not the most popular that bags the trophy,its the most deserving :) 

Edited by Y12345 - 8 years ago