Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Paytonlee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: .crystalskies.

She is a non dancer but seems like judges were comparing her with IGT contestants.Just because harness was tangled they deducted her 3 marks?.A guy was pulling harness from up and it wasn't a huge mistake.Even professional dancer like Lauren understood this and gave her 10.The overall performanve was mindblowing.Malaika's reason wasn't valid for deducting her marks.Tell me one dance form that is not repeated in Jhalak this season."You have done it before" like really?😲

The harness was their prop. if there was a problem with it its their problem. even faisal's performance had props. the gun might not have worked, those fireworks shoes might be faulty but it didnt happen. we would have still called it their fault for not checking it properly or practiced properly. And when u say 3 marks its one from each judge not one judge cut 3 marks from 10 marks. i dont know why lauren overlooked it maybe she saw how she gets bashed each time when she gives low marks to sanaya and her fans her call jealous of sanaya. Its funny seeing whoever gives sanaya the most marks becomes sanaya's fans fav judge each time. i remember lauren was called a bad judge when she gave low marks πŸ˜†
luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Paytonlee

The harness was their prop. if there was a problem with it its their problem. even faisal's performance had props. the gun might not have worked, those fireworks shoes might be faulty but it didnt happen. we would have still called it their fault for not checking it properly or practiced properly. And when u say 3 marks its one from each judge not one judge cut 3 marks from 10 marks. i dont know why lauren overlooked it maybe she saw how she gets bashed each time when she gives low marks to sanaya and her fans her call jealous of sanaya. Its funny seeing whoever gives sanaya the most marks becomes sanaya's fans fav judge each time. i remember lauren was called a bad judge when she gave low marks πŸ˜†

Lauren overlooked it because she knows that aireal acts are very very difficult to execute even professionals fail in it 
Sanaya's first aireal act was better because harness was handled by jai 
Its the judge's choice and opinion to consider these facts 
Its fair if they consider it and its fair if they don't 
For eg some teacher ignore spelling mistake in a maths paper some don't as simple as that 
Edited by luvakanksha - 8 years ago
crazygul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: RainbowPearls

Why don't you write to UN?

write to international court of justice n all !   πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I don't have any issues with Faisal winning the competition. He has trained for years with his choreo, and is consequently a great dancer.

But yes, the show's criteria was never made clear - going by the history of the show, the expectations were for a different criteria for a win. If the channel had made clear the rules for results, there would not be this amount of immature warfare going on here.

So yes, the channel has manipulated the audiences, and who knows, maybe even the contestants.

ktiluvu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: balav

The performance by Sanaya and jai In the finale  was just superb worthy of full 40 marks. But the judges were already decided on the winner even before the finale started. Every body is against sanaya winning and jealous of her tremendous popularity including the stupid channel. They manipulated the marks of sanaya in such a way that  theye gave 37 marks in order that faizal marginally win over sanaya. becoz nobody has got  viewers vote as much as sanaya got. The Show is partial and the judges are not trustworthy.

hahaha what a comedy post, why whole world is jealous on ur sanaya irani, why whole world hate sanaya irani, is sanaya irani is that bad that whole world hate her, u people are so funny πŸ€£
ktiluvu thumbnail
Originally posted by: tvbuf

I don't have any issues with Faisal winning the competition. He has trained for years with his choreo, and is consequently a great dancer.

But yes, the show's criteria was never made clear - going by the history of the show, the expectations were for a different criteria for a win. If the channel had made clear the rules for results, there would not be this amount of immature warfare going on here.

So yes, the channel has manipulated the audiences, and who knows, maybe even the contestants.

hahaha whole world manipulated sanaya irani i think sanaya irani is very bad person and she did something wrong to all contestants, judges and channel so everyone together manipulated and given trophy to faisalπŸ˜†
tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ktiluvu

hahaha whole world manipulated sanaya irani i think sanaya irani is very bad person and she did something wrong to all contestants, judges and channel so everyone together manipulated and given trophy to faisalπŸ˜†

Reporting your post
balav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: medha16

Yes, the world has conspired against Sanaya Irani and it is upto u, the messiah to get her justice

Clearly, Narendra Modi did not work, why don't u draft an official letter to Barack Obama?

*snort*
Are u deliberately trying to make a fool of yourself or something? Sure, THAT'S working, good luck with your quest for justice! πŸ˜†

Hi friend cool,,cool.  Are you ok? If not do not worry there is a place readily available in Kilpauk, Chennai which is most suitable to you.
ktiluvu thumbnail
Originally posted by: balav

Hi friend cool,,cool.  Are you ok? If not do not worry there is a place readily available in Kilpauk, Chennai which is most suitable to you.

you too cool cool first you go to kilpauk, chennai 
AB.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
The whole nation conspired to make Sanaya lose this show. But guess  What they don't it's their loss. Soon this channel will shut down...the so called judges will be left jobless...faizal will be wandering one studio to another but no one will cast him on their show. His career will be doomed for making sanaya lose this show. Everyone's fate depended on sanaya's win or loss and since she lost this show the whole country is now doomed.