JDJ -Manipulation - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
Her performance had so many awkwardness from having problems with the harness it was visible. it would have been unfair to give sanaya a 10 overlooking somethng in the face while faisal performed with so many props with not even a single mistake. he had fireworks going which was dangerous and those guns, his entry was superb. based on performance faisal deserved to win and the show was 50% votes
Side note: not everyone is jealous of sanaya. They have nothing to be jealous about.
Originally posted by luvakanksha

Come on yaar don't be a soar loser 
I am a sanaya fan but still i find the jdj winner fair 
Sanaya is a star she does not need a jdj trophy to prove her popularity pls 
She is a winner in terms of her hardwork and effort 
Her act was a little clumpsy if u will watch it carefully again 
Her harness was getting tangled and sanaya had a difficult time to untangle it twice 

She is a non dancer but seems like judges were comparing her with IGT contestants.Just because harness was tangled they deducted her 3 marks?.A guy was pulling harness from up and it wasn't a huge mistake.Even professional dancer like Lauren understood this and gave her 10.The overall performanve was mindblowing.Malaika's reason wasn't valid for deducting her marks.Tell me one dance form that is not repeated in Jhalak this season."You have done it before" like really?😲
come on..even i m a sanaya fan nd i also know faisal's finale act was mindblowing..even shamita nd mohit who got 40 were no match to his performance...choreography was awesome..nd sanaya's actually worked hard but hers was weakest bt she was runner up coz she must have got maximum votes nd i m really happy for that...nd fan or not we all know faisal was most deserving...Edited by divaprincess - 8 years ago
Originally posted by .crystalskies.

She is a non dancer but seems like judges were comparing her with IGT contestants.Just because harness was tangled they deducted her 3 marks?.A guy was pulling harness from up and it wasn't a huge mistake.Even professional dancer like Lauren understood this and gave her 10.The overall performanve was mindblowing.Malaika's reason wasn't valid for deducting her marks.Tell me one dance form that is not repeated in Jhalak this season."You have done it before" like really?😲

Malaika's comment were off the point in my opinion
But so was Lauren's scoring
There were obvious issues with the harness, so I don't understand why she gave 10 points

Sanaya jai chose to go with a dance form that required them to rely on a 3rd person for control and thus they have to bear the consequences forbhis mistakes
The concept was very good but the flaws ensured she didn't get a perfect score
Originally posted by .crystalskies.

Come on yaar its a competition 
When a weak student sits for an exam does the teacher even considers to be linient with him or her just because they are weak in studies ?
Drashti won ,because jdj 6 was all about audience 
But jdj 8 is not 
I would have any day chosen sanaya mohit and shamita above faisal because for me they represent jdj a non dancer growing 
Infact if I was the maker of the show I would never choose faisal(lauren too in jdj 6) as a contestant because he is a trained dancer and jdj is about non dancer 
But the judges are not there to think all this, they are there to judge a contestant's dancing skills that's it 
Yes, the world has conspired against Sanaya Irani and it is upto u, the messiah to get her justice
Clearly, Narendra Modi did not work, why don't u draft an official letter to Barack Obama?

*snort*
Are u deliberately trying to make a fool of yourself or something? Sure, THAT'S working, good luck with your quest for justice! 😆
Originally posted by ..Roopal..

oh yeah we are jealous...judges were jealous...channel was jealous🤬...
but u forgot
the voters were jealous too...celebs who were supporting faisal were jealous too...even sanaya herself was jealous as the lovely lady welcomed the decision with open arms and dignity😡...

the only pure soul in the word is here...making such an eye opening thread for us👏..
bless u buddy🤗...

🤣
Originally posted by RainbowPearls

Why don't you write to UN?

🤣
omg awesome reply
Accha tell us why channel is jealous?do u have any secret news abt this?share wit us,we also want to know why channel is jealous of sanaya only in this whole world!!

Now- again tell us why judges are jealous?umm may be sanaya snatched a role of item dancer from malaika from any movie?

Shahid kapoor once proposes sanya and she rejected,thats why still shahid is on revenge mood? Ganesh wanted to marry her and rejected again? Lauren cant speak hindi fluently and sanaya can thats why?

Plz share ur secrets regarding jealousy.. Explore ,let us know..come'n :)