Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 8

JDJ -Manipulation

balav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
The performance by Sanaya and jai In the finale  was just superb worthy of full 40 marks. But the judges were already decided on the winner even before the finale started. Every body is against sanaya winning and jealous of her tremendous popularity including the stupid channel. They manipulated the marks of sanaya in such a way that  theye gave 37 marks in order that faizal marginally win over sanaya. becoz nobody has got  viewers vote as much as sanaya got. The Show is partial and the judges are not trustworthy.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Come on yaar don't be a soar loser 
I am a sanaya fan but still i find the jdj winner fair 
Sanaya is a star she does not need a jdj trophy to prove her popularity pls 
She is a winner in terms of her hardwork and effort 
Her act was a little clumpsy if u will watch it carefully again 
Her harness was getting tangled and sanaya had a difficult time to untangle it twice 

.LoveLife. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: balav

But the judges were already decided on the winner even before the finale started. Every body is against sanaya winning and jealous of her tremendous popularity including the stupid channel. 

πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘
We all saw the performance and it was not really up to the mark. It wasn't like the finale act. There were many mistakes in their acts.
armyofspooks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Guess what? No one cares.
Dude I get why Sanaya is popular but it is a DANCE show not a popularity contest. And Sanaya was just average at best. The finale act was just like the rest of her performances - okayish. She had some highlights in the journey but bro, Faisal had a graph that only went up. This was fair.
Fans crying foul have literally made the forum a mess. Please get your sh*t together guys and suck it up that Faisal was a well-deserved candidate who earned that trophy. This forum has turned into a really bad experience just for some hardcore 'fans'. GET OVER IT. THE PERSON YOU ALL DIE OVER HAS BEEN A GOOD SPORT ABOUT IT, LEARN A THING OR TWO FROM HER!
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
oh yeah we are jealous...judges were jealous...channel was jealous🀬...
but u forgot 
the voters were jealous too...celebs who were supporting faisal were jealous too...even sanaya herself was jealous as the lovely lady welcomed the decision with open arms and dignity😑...

the only pure soul in the word is here...making such an eye opening thread for usπŸ‘..
bless u buddyπŸ€—...
Edited by ..Roopal.. - 8 years ago
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: nakhre.

Guess what? No one cares.
Dude I get why Sanaya is popular but it is a DANCE show not a popularity contest. And Sanaya was just average at best. The finale act was just like the rest of her performances - okayish. She had some highlights in the journey but bro, Faisal had a graph that only went up. This was fair.
Fans crying foul have literally made the forum a mess. Please get your sh*t together guys and suck it up that Faisal was a well-deserved candidate who earned that trophy. This forum has turned into a really bad experience just for some hardcore 'fans'. GET OVER IT. THE PERSON YOU ALL DIE OVER HAS BEEN A GOOD SPORT ABOUT IT, LEARN A THING OR TWO FROM HER!

*OUCH OUCH*
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Here comes another one ...
ehaab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@balav I agree with u.it was manipulation.
Operaqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yes yes , shahid always seemed very jealous of Sanaya , I wonder if he is to be blamed for this ! Investigation kareka padi πŸ˜‰