Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moodyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
She looks young and has a very good skin, but i don't think she looks younger than or as young as Alia!
.LoveLife. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Betti

Bold - You would think so, but that's not the case many bashers stalk AT thread and the comments section and mock and bash Sanaya fans for those posts too, For eg if we praise her beauty in AT thread that is mocked too

And they bash you in your ATs? 😲 Now that's not a good thing to do, I mean fans do deserve to have a place where they can peacefully admire their favorite even if others find it hilarious. 
kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with you.
Sanaya is gorgeous and looks waaay younger than her actual age.
In fact, in one of her Chhan Chhan pics she looks like she is sweet sixteen.

.LoveLife. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@nksidhu No I don't find it hating if somebody feels she looks old. The member's way of putting across an opinion could be not nice, you can sort that out with that member. 
And that was just one post, you said haters. Was everyone hating? The one you quoted did not even call her an oldie. 
nksidhu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .LoveLife.

I clearly stated that the TM made an exaggeration when did I say you did? I only called you out on calling people haters for having a different opinion. 

You quoted my reply to the person saying I was exaggerating. Hence making it seem like you think i made an exaggeration. And I was using the term 'haters' generally. I wasn't referring to everyone's opinion on this very post. I don't care if people have a different opinion then me. However it's one thing to have an opinion, and one thing to try and berate a particular celebrity on almost every single thread. What i said is "what's with all you haters trying to demean everything nice that someone has to say about Sanaya" Meaning that almost every single post that someone has said something nice about Sanaya has turned into more people trying to bash her, or bash that person for having a nice opinion about her. 
nature-lover thumbnail
Originally posted by: nksidhu

Yeah it is my perspective, how am i exaggerating? what's it with all you haters trying to demean everything nice that something has to say about her? It's almost as if no one can say something nice about Sanaya on this forum without being hated on. And fyi did i not say "she does not look as young as alia" saying that would be an exaggeration saying she looks younger than her age, WHICH IN MY OPINION SHE DOES.. as stated btw, is not. And yeah you are right, she does have good skin.

Must give it to SI fans, if there is an iota of criticism about the SI from anyone they are termed as bashers and haters 👏
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
such a funny post thanks for making me laugh 😆
@TM - did you open this thread to mock sanaya and her fans ???? 😳

Edited by -PD- - 8 years ago
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@ .LoveLife. " bash in your AT ?"  If you're asking if they come to our ATs and make nasty posts
Well that happens too... Many times what we discuss about her and her only (the praise gets OTT sometimes I agree, but that's what ATs are for) are dissected and mocked in other forums like BW and threads

Comments we made months ago (again praising her) and have totally forgotten are saved and rehashed and made fun of over and over, it's a mystery to me...

nksidhu thumbnail
Originally posted by: .LoveLife.

@nksidhu No I don't find it hating if somebody feels she looks old. The member's way of putting across an opinion could be not nice, you can sort that out with that member. 

And that was just one post, you said haters. Was everyone hating? The one you quoted did not even call her an oldie. 

I was originally talking to Qwerty. Then someone else decided to quote my post to Qwerty and say I'm exaggerating. And then out of nowhere you come along trying to pick a fight with me because I didn't like the way Qwerty called Sanaya an "oldie" and fyi, don't try and act like you haven't seen all of this Qwerty person's posts about Sanaya on this forum. I called someone a hater who IS a hater. So no, it isn't just "one post." And as i already said by "you haters" what i meant was everyone who hates on people for posting something nice about Sanaya. which has been done a significant amount of times in this forum. 

nksidhu thumbnail
Originally posted by: nature-lover

Must give it to SI fans, if there is an iota of criticism about the SI from anyone they are termed as bashers and haters 👏

Must give it to SI haters, if theres an iota of anyone saying anything nice about SI they will be termed as "exaggerators" lmfao.