Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankusanu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Prince Narula is already raising TRPs on Bigg Boss 9 with his infamous slapping antics on another reality show. Let's revisit the incident...
Reality TV star Prince Narula has already become the most searched contestant of Bigg Boss 9. Thanks to his already established controversial image, he is already famous. In the opening night of Bigg Boss 9 yesterday, this chap got rejected five times before he went inside the house with IPL anchor Rochelle Rao. He already raised many eye brows and curious glances with his devil-may-care attitude and cool-dude demeanor. As confessed by him, he is infamous for his hot temper which also results in slapping his co-contestants.
Prince who also was a contestant in the current season of Splitsvilla, slapped his co-contestant Shivam for disrespecting a female contestant. So, in case you are wondering what led to Prince taking this extreme step, here's what happened.
It all started with the dumping' of one of the contestants Veronica in an elimination round of Splitsvilla 8. A fellow contestant Shivam was not quite happy with the development and started hurling abuses at Utkarsh who was instrumental in ousting Veronica. Prince, like a true prince, intervened and tried to stop the madness. Meanwhile, he also informed Veronica that Shivam was not a good guy. Shivam denied the allegations which further infuriated Prince. Therefore, Prince (who also won Roadies) got into a brawl with Shivam and slapped him hard across his face.
So, we are not surprised if Prince creates fresh controversies on the show and some great drama as well. Judging by the first episode, this man has truly created a stir with his in-your-face attitude. Now, only time will tell if the angst ridden Prince slaps someone in the Bigg Boss house too!
ankusanu thumbnail
Actor Aman Verma is confident that celebrity reality show Bigg Boss Nau will be a game changer in his career
The 43-year-old Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi actor, who was the target of a sting operation, said he is taking up this project as his major comeback on the small screen. "I feel Bigg Boss is a great opportunity. It will help me in my career in many ways. It is one show on Indian TV which grabs maximum eyeballs and increases the shelf life of an actor. No doubt it sometimes creates controversies too but the show catapults you into a different league. I am using this show as my major comeback," Aman said before entering the house. The actor has not been offered the reality show for the first time. He was asked to be a part of the Colors show almost every year but his prior commitments prevented him.
"I was shooting at that time and I am not that kind of a person who can leave a show in the middle to choose a lucrative deal. It looks highly unprofessional. This time, I just finished my shooting a month-and-a-half back, so I took up this challenge," he said. Aman is quite hopeful about the show as he is entering
the house on his birthday, which he considers as his lucky number. I am obviously going to miss my family today but all these are part of our life. But 11 is my lucky number and I feel the show will create wonders for my career," he said. His family has only asked him not to lose his temper in adverse situations inside the house, he said. "I come from a very humble background. My family told me to be myself on the show and control my temper," said Aman, who is not an ardent follower of Bigg Boss .
ankusanu thumbnail
: Actress Yuvika Chaudhary says she will not rake up unnecessary controversies to get footage in the "Bigg Boss" house.
Yuvika, who is among the 14 people participating in the ninth season of "Bigg Boss", said she is a very homely girl and saying yes to the show was very difficult.
"I am a very homely girl. It is a big decision for me to say yes to 'Bigg Boss'. But I think it will be a good experience. It is going to be a challenge. Let us see what happens," Yuvika told PTI before entering the house.
"I will have my voice on the show. I will take part in discussions and if anything goes wrong, I will protest. But I will not create controversies," the actress said.
Yuvika, started her career on the small screen with TV soap "Astitva...Ek Prem Kahani". She has starred in Bollywood films like "Om Shanti Om", "Summer 2007" and "Toh Baat Pakki".
The actress said she is entering the show with a clear mind and does not have any strategies in place.
"I am not prepared because I don't know anything. But that is the fun. I have no plans. I am just going to be myself."
Yuvika said her mother is really excited to see how she deals with difficult situations on the show, which will require her to do all the chores by herself.
"I have always been very pampered. I have never done any household work. My mother is happy as she says that I will learn to do my own work. It is going to be like a hostel life," she said.
"Bigg Boss Nau", which airs on Colors, will see Salman Khan return as the host for the sixth time.
VirusForever thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

INSIDE SCOOP: ARVIND KE KHARATE SE PARESHAN HOUSEMATES!

POSTED BYBIGG BOSS KHABRI, LAST UPDATED ON OCTOBER 12TH, 2015 AT 4:21 PM

After the dhasu entry of all the contestants of this season and the initial warm-up of tashan by the plug in of select your partners for entering the house', our guts are aching to know when will we see the first feud, the namkeen dialogues, the mute mode talks and of course the nomination game. 

Well, we hear that the Jodi of Actor- Ankit Gera and Singer-Arvind Vegda (the last Jodi that entered the house) has the snore devil winning them much dislike from the other house mates already. We, all know the rules of the clock at the Bigg Boss House and we also know large space of love for sleep and with such a background score, nobody could sleep a wink. We so wish Arvind and Ankit knew that their snores could cost them a straight off-without a second thought-nomination from the remaining house mates. The double AA with a A++ for the snores. We would love to see the sleep struggle', won't you?

What will happen next? Stay in the loop and see who gets into the soup. Tune into Bigg Boss.

Khabri!

VirusForever thumbnail

INSIDE SCOOP: WHEN CONTESTANTS BECOME GHAJNI!

POSTED BYBIGG BOSS KHABRI, LAST UPDATED ON OCTOBER 12TH, 2015 AT 4:41 PM

The Bigg Boss has arrived. The season seems to have kicked off a fun note with double dose of trouble.  Apart from being paired, our contestants are already getting a taste of living life Bigg Boss style'. As swanky as that sounds, the truth is far from it.

They were left aghast when the entire suitcase dilemma happened and in their head they seemed to have sacrificed a lot' already. After all roti-kappda'- aur makaan isn't a choti baat for all our jodis. Little did our jodis know that once they got done with this, they would be losing out on the precious sleep too. Ouch! We say. And bat our eyes with the thought halo called "hail to trouble". The week has begun and the needle of nomination is pricking everyone's mind and tongue. Shakespeare once said, " What's in the name?". Well, if he could watch the nomination round to see how all the contestants mix-and-so-not-match and goof up the names of the house mates, he would surely have a new story up his sleeve. Fun? Funny? Or Punny? Let's wait and watch!

To catch more buzz on the first week nominations, tune into Bigg Boss season 9.

VirusForever thumbnail

DAY 1: LUGGAGE KO BYE BYE?

POSTED BYBIGG BOSS KHABRI, LAST UPDATED ON OCTOBER 12TH, 2015 AT 11:28 AM

Hola folks! This is Khabri reporting from the Bigg Boss house. After the great premiere last night, I didnt know that I will be serving you a hot gossip with your hot morning cuppa.

Be it friends or lovers, moving in is a risky business specially when the welcome note is so nasty! Bigg Boss 9 opened with quite a bang but all the love birds and forced jodidaars will be faced with quite a dilemma in this opening episode of Bigg Boss. Out of all the couples, one of the contestants will have to part ways with his/her belongings. Whoa! Now that's a hard one. The question is, who will finally do so? Will it be the boys or the girls? Because honestly, dressing up is no easy task when it comes to being a girl. Looking drop dead gorgeous comes with price, doesn't it?!! So who will crave? I guess only time will tell!! Well one thing's certain Bigg Boss sure knows how to welcome people on board, aye?!!

Will be back with some more gossip,

Khabri! 

VirusForever thumbnail

DAY 1, SNEAK PEEK: NOMINATIONS, TROUBLES AND FRIENDSHIPS BEGIN IN THE BIGG BOSS HOUSE!

OCTOBER 12TH, 2015

• Looks like some of the contestants have to aprt with their personal belongings. 

• Its time for some serious decision making!

• Looks like the two have already grown fond of each other

• What's this? Why is Keith wearing a woman's top?

Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Loved the chalet. N his family pics <3
ankusanu thumbnail
Rochelle warns Keith against flirting with Mandana! Synopsis Day 1
quotient on the show. Don't believe us? Just watch
TV actors Keith and Rochelle going out of their way
to ensure they get all the eyeballs right in the first
episode.
On Monday's episode, Keith Sequeira, whose
girlfriend Rochelle is also in the house, will be seen
flirting with Mandana Karimi, his partner in the
game. Irked at Keith's wayward ways, Rochelle
even warns him, reminding him that he's on
camera 24x7. She sugarcoats her criticism by
saying she knows it is all just for fun and that there
is nothing serious.
Keith and Rochelle started dating around three
months ago and are a comparatively new couple.
In fact, when Keith was paired with Mandana and
was asked whether he was likely to have an affair
with her despite his girlfriend being in the house, he
had said, "Oh that's just three-month-old." Does
that mean he plans to break up with Rochelle?