Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Melkor thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
You know what,Arshi,I am getting confused.When I read Sonu's SS,I feel that I am reading Arshi's and when I read Arshi's I get the feeling of Sonu's SS.Seriously,dono mele mein bichad gaye the kya???😆
Every time I read about him,I can't stop myself from falling for Altunia again and again.He wanted to protect her.It was not mere jealousy.Well,I admit that jealousy factor was also there but Altunia is different⭐️

His possessiveness is a treat.😳 I admit ki uss zamane mein female sipahi nahin hongey.😆

Razia,well,Sultanon waala andaaz toh usme hamesha rahega😉

AFSAW,AFSAW and AFSAW👏👏👏
darkwarrior200 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Astoria

You know what,Arshi,I am getting confused.When I read Sonu's SS,I feel that I am reading Arshi's and when I read Arshi's I get the feeling of Sonu's SS.Seriously,dono mele mein bichad gaye the kya???😆

Every time I read about him,I can't stop myself from falling for Altunia again and again.He wanted to protect her.It was not mere jealousy.Well,I admit that jealousy factor was also there but Altunia is different⭐️

His possessiveness is a treat.😳 I admit ki uss zamane mein female sipahi nahin hongey.😆

Razia,well,Sultanon waala andaaz toh usme hamesha rahega😉

AFSAW,AFSAW and AFSAW👏👏👏

thanks ash...😳😳😳

well mele mein bichadne ka toh pata nahi
magar ab jo miley hai SonArsh ,toh phir kabhie na bichadenge 😆😎

Aameen😳
Edited by princess200 - 8 years ago
darkwarrior200 thumbnail
Originally posted by: --GOLD--

Beautiful update dear
Alzia were treat to read
I could really feel the pain & passion from both sides
Right Mirza itni aasani se nahi chodega
Let's see what happens next
Thanks for the PM
Continue soon 😊

thank youu😳😳
darkwarrior200 thumbnail
Originally posted by: overactor

I hate u😡 how can u write what i think, its like reading my own thoughts🥱 in beautiful words  offcourse...you are the wild master, i am the meethi master

i so knew u would insert the part where he thinks of rebelling to protect her from evil eyes😛
I love this Altunia, his love for her is so pure he doesn't mind if she hates him for the time being but he has to protect her  haha how many times we discussed that😉😉

and Razia😡 🥱 she will never fail to irritate with her sultan giri🤢 sultan hai, shaahi hai , this is expected na😛
 uff itna possesive  sipahi bhi haath lagayenge to he won't tolerate, ama female siphai kahan gai😆 agar hotey toh Altunia ko kaise possessive banati😳

He is being so protective of her its so cute  

arsh ki bachi go on give hot updates now😉 sochna padega...🤢 im not master in tht like you⭐️

..radiance... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
For the prologue... Bohut pehle hi likha tha par 21st century ki tarah yahan bhi post karna bhul gayi! Sorry!!
Oh god Arshi..!!
I can't really explain how I am feeling right now
Padhte padhte laga jaise ye sab tumne nahi likha.. Itne acche se uski andar ki feelings ko likha... All that pain she is coming across right now.. Apne best friend ko khona,.. Sultanat ki bagdor hath se chali jaana, .. Aur most important .. Iss sab k picche apne pyaar ka hath hona..
Aisa lag raha tha padhke ki its not you writing all this, but Razia khud kissi panne par likh rahi ho..!!!
Amazing hai yarr prologue.. Dil se..!
Do continue ! 😃

Next chaptr padhke jald comment karungi!
MEERA37 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hii awesome update and sorry 😔for late cmt wese to aapke sare hi SS bahut acche hota ab words dhundne pharte hai aapko cmt karne ke liye and this line
"Inhe khaana khilana koi jung ladne se kam nahi hai hakim sahab"🤣🤣🤣

Sahi kaha lekin hamare mirza k liye koi jung ladna ya jeetina bahut aasan baat hai😎aur hamari razo ko ab aage aur mat rulana😡 aur kya kahu words nahi hai👏👏👏plz next update bhi jaldi dena.
darkwarrior200 thumbnail
This shall be continued soon tooo...stay tuned 😳
..radiance... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
my super duper late comment!! sorry!
Bohut pehle hi padh liya tha but post karne ke waqt kuch problems aa gayi thi.. aur baad mein toh dhyan se chala gaya!!
so without further delay here it is..

Mirza ke thoughts starting mein...
the happiness of victory yet sadness over the reason of why all this took place...
his possesiveness.. haaye...
"Hamare sipahi aapko pakad lenge, aur hamare alaawa koi aur aapko chuye, yeh humse bardasht nahi hoga, phir bila wajah unhe hamare hii hukum kii tameer karne ke liye saza-e-maut sunana padega humein"
i read it for something like 'N' no. of times...!
apni Razia ke liye Mirza Miyan kis hud tak jaa sakte hain ... 😆

and the ending Razia in his arms...! with Mirza talking to her...!
it was like so peaceful ending of the day or rather romantic..!

darkwarrior200 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..radiance...

my super duper late comment!! sorry!

Bohut pehle hi padh liya tha but post karne ke waqt kuch problems aa gayi thi.. aur baad mein toh dhyan se chala gaya!!
so without further delay here it is..

Mirza ke thoughts starting mein...
the happiness of victory yet sadness over the reason of why all this took place...
his possesiveness.. haaye...
"Hamare sipahi aapko pakad lenge, aur hamare alaawa koi aur aapko chuye, yeh humse bardasht nahi hoga, phir bila wajah unhe hamare hii hukum kii tameer karne ke liye saza-e-maut sunana padega humein"
i read it for something like 'N' no. of times...!
apni Razia ke liye Mirza Miyan kis hud tak jaa sakte hain ... 😆

and the ending Razia in his arms...! with Mirza talking to her...!
it was like so peaceful ending of the day or rather romantic..!

thank u yaar ...🤗
darkwarrior200 thumbnail

CHAPTER 2

Qila Mubarak

There was darkness all around and the fog only got worse.

"Mohtarma !!" he yelled in agony. "Nahiii !!" "Mat kariye aisa !!" "Humein maaf kar dijiye"

He could see her face fading amid the thick fog. He got desperate and ran towards her and made a grab for her but she held her hand in front, stopping him, "Nahii Mirza Khabardaar !" Ek aur kadam bhi hamare taraf liya toh hum abhi issi waqt kood jayenge !" she said pointing towards the edge of the cliff that was just centimeters behind her.

"Kyun !!!" "Kyun kar rahi hai aap aisa mere saath ?" "Hum jee nahin payenge aapke bina !" said Altunia desperately

"Jee nahin payenge ?" she laughed evilly but her laughter showed deep hints of pain hidden beneath. "Jeete jee toh humein maut dedi aapne, toh aapko bhi jeena bohot pehle hii chod dena chahiye tha !"

Altunia fell on his knees in front of her. "Hum kya karey ?" he asked her, sobbing. "Humse jo ban payega hum karenege ! "Hum kya karey hamari galti sudhaarne ke liye ?" "Batayiye !"

Razia's face became grim suddenly as the tears continued to flow and she replied blankly "Nahi de payenge aap"

Altunia became more desperate and pleaded in anguish and held both her hands whilst still on his knees "Aapko hamari mohobbat ki kasam ! Batayiye !"

"Humein hamari Sultanat wapas de sakte hai aap ?" she taunted.

Altunia froze in shock and held her hands more tightly. She wriggled her hands free with a jerk and continued before he could speak as she watched him come on his feet closing in to her.

"Nahi de sakte na aap ?" she prompted him, going backwards as he took a step forward, "NAHI DE SAKTE NA !" she yelled.

"Nahi Mohtarma, ruk jayiye !" he half screamed. "Agar aapne aisa kiya toh Mirza bhi aapke saath maut ko galey laga dega !"

Razia pushed him backwards with all her might and he landed away from her with a thud. "Aap aisa kuch nahi karenge ! Aapko jeena hoga hamare bina, yehi aapki saza hai !"

Altunia watched in horror as she went backwards and backwards. He got up and ran towards her. "RUK JAYIYE !"

"Suna aapne ? Yehi aapki saza hai !!" she screamed and took her final step and fell off.

A few moments later, somewhere in the fortress of Qila Mubarak, Altunia awoke with a violent jolt.

"Allah ka shuqr hai !" he heard Zaroon's voice of relief from what felt like miles away although he was sitting just next to him. His head was fuzzy. He rubbed his eyes and realized they were wet with tears. He felt cool on his forehead, he realized this was because of the breeze blowing on his sweaty forehead from the huge balconies of the DIwan-E-Aaam. He had fallen asleep here ? How ?

He tried hard to recollect the events of the previous night. The nobles...the dungeons...his Mohtarma...her passing out in his arms...the hakim...the corridor...her in his arms again...and she dozed off...he tucked her safely in her bed and came to the Diwan-e-Aam for his night strolls and dozed off here which happened rarely. He smiled remembering holding her in his arms. That was the key to his peace. But the very next moment his smile vanished as he recalled the nightmare.

"Kya hua Mirza ?" Zaroon shook him in concern. "Koi bura khwab dekha ?"

Altunia did not answer him but stood up at once and looked towards the balcony. It was the crack of dawn.

"Humein hamari Mohtarma ko dekhna hai" he said walking off fast leaving his friend baffled.

He took hurried steps towards her room. He had to make sure she was all right. She had tried to runaway last night and he had already mentally prepared himself to set the entire fortress on fire with everyone inside it including him if he did not find her in the room. She had not only become his love but also a dangerous obsession now. He had never seen a scarier nightmare in his life. He always knew his dreams had some deep hidden meaning behind it. What could this one possibly mean he wasn't interested in finding out, all he knew was that he had to bind her to him forever by hook or by crook.

He reached her room finally n gestured the guards standing outside to leave. He slowly opened the door and his eyes immediately fell on the beautiful maiden lying on the bed. He closed the door fast but softly and continued to stare at her for a while. He wanted to satisfy himself with her mere presence of being with him. Her angel like face in sleep was soothing to his worry. Without realizing, he started moving forwards slowly towards her. He neither knew nor cared what unknown force was this that always pulled him like a magnet towards her whenever she was in front of him. All that mattered to him was that she was his, and only his.

He sat besides her on her bed and dared to trace her face with the tip of his finger. She shifted slightly in her sleep which made him stop immediately. He was not scared of her wrath if she found out what he was upto but something told him that this was certainly not the time to make her angry. Smiling at his own thoughts he shifted his hand on her head and hair caressing her to calm down in her sleep, and she did, she stopped moving.

He smiled again. It gave him immense joy to know that even while she's asleep, she can feel his effect on her. Feeling so, he began to descend his face downwards towards her forehead, intending to plant a soft kiss there before he leaves to get ready for the day. Just as he came centimeters away, her eyes opened suddenly. He froze midway and before he could react she jerked him backwards and sat upright, aghast.

"Kya kar rahe thay aap ?" she threw the direct question at him, trembling slightly.

Altunia was confused and didn't know what convincing answer to give. "Hum toh bas woh...aapko dekhne..."

"Dekhne !!!" she repeated shocked, "Yeh dekhne ki hum zinda hai ya marr gaye ? Yaa yeh dekhne ki hum aapki rakhel banne ke layak hai ya nahi ?" she threw the taunts at him.

Anger gushed in his veins. He remembered the dream and could not decide what angered him more, her death talk or the rakhel talk.

He grabbed her face roughly, "Bas ab bohot taane maar liye aapne. Ab sirf wohi hoga jaisa hum chahtey hai."

Her lips were inches away from his and he could feel a burning desire to make them meet. But just then he saw her eyes shinning in tears and fear. He let go of her face at once. He did not want her to fear him. But at the same time he wanted her to listen to him.

"Aap yahan nahi rahengi...aap..." Before he could finish she cut him off in between.

"Haan hum chale jaayenge qaid khaane mein wapas, wahan badey khushi se rahenge." She said in a tone that was evident that she was taunting him again.

"Khamosh Mohtarma !" Altunia warned her with fire in his green eyes. "Hum keh rahe thay kii aap ab hamare saath rahengi hamare kamrey mein." He could not help but smirk as he finished what he said, predicting her obvious reactions.

"Kyaaa !! Hum ?? Aur aap ...ek hii kamrey mein ?? Dimaag toh theek hai na janaab ? Yeh toh aap bhi jaante hai ke kisi na-mehram ke saath rehna kitna bada gunaah hai !!" she yelled, quite shocked.

"Arrey toh humne kab kaha apne na-mehram ke saath rahiye ek kamrey mein ? Apne shauhar ke saath rahiye, aapse nikah karne ke baad hum aapke na-mehram thodi rahengey !" he said with a twinkle in his eye.

Razia raised her eyebrows, baffled.
Precap - Thoda manaana😳, thoda roothna😆 and little bit of shocks 😲

P.S - Guys sorry for the late updates...iske baad wala update bhi late hii aayega...but after May, the updates will be fasttrack for both the SS. This update was ready since 3 weeks, I didn't post it coz i wanted to do some more things, but today i was feeling 'AZLIA-ISH' so i posted it😎 
Edited by princess200 - 8 years ago