Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AkaiBara thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
AsYa TS "Mohabbatein"

Banner credit goes to Affu ðŸ¤—

Part 1

Note: In this OS Asad stopped Zoya from going NY and made her wear a ring at the airport, but when AsYa returned Khan Villa, Asad told her that engagement was a fake one and made Zoya upset... later that night, Zoya accompanied Khans to some function where Dilshad announced Asad's marriage with Zoya that too in 10 days... next evening, Asad and Zoya exchanged rings in front of Dilshad and this time Zoya told him that it's a real one... tanveer who was mad in ager decided to break the marriage, so she told Ghafoor about Zoya being his daughter after having a good amount of money and left Bhopal... later that night, when Asad and Zoya were discussing about "Nakli Nikah", Ghafoor came there and claimed Zoya as his daughter, unwillingly Zoya agreed to go with her father...

On 8th day

Khan Villa...

Around 12AM, Asad returned from his work, from past week he was doing only this, he used to leave for office without having breakfast and returned late on nights, his thoughts drifted to that day when happiness took leave from their lives...

Dilshad who had announced Asad's marriage in front of the whole world, each passing day broke her from inside, her fear increased when Asad refused to talk on marriage thing, Asad knew how much his mother was suffering, but what can he do??? Zoya and his marriage was fixed, okay he called it a fake one, still he was marrying, his mother and sister were happy, Miss. Farooqui was more than happy, but after his official engagement everything changed, their home turned in house, laughter turned into silence, his mother was ill, Najma buried herself in her studies and he... he was running from his own feelings...

Putting his thoughts aside, Asad changed in his white kurta, he was hungry since morning, so without waking up Ammi and Najma, he quietly made his way towards kitchen... Asad was in kitchen when someone switched on the lights, he turned and found his baby sister, tamater...

Najma took the plate from his hands, and told him to sit on dining table which he obliged, she served him the dinner and sat on his left side, Asad was eating quietly, he was almost done when he felt his sister's gaze on him...

Asad: tamater...

Najma: ji...ji bhaijan...

Asad: what's the matter???

Najma: bhaijan wo... wo kuch nahi...

Asad: tamater... kya hua... you want to say something right???

Najma: hmm... she just hmm-ed in response...

Asad: bolo bhi...

Najma: bhaijan aap kal Shimla ja rahy hain na...

Asad: yeah... kuch mangwana hai kya???

Najma: nahi... kya aap apna trip cancel kar sakty hain???

Asad: cancel... par kyun... tamater I really have to go... see I know I'm spending less time with you and Ammi but I promise after this trip I'll spend some days with you and Ammi...

Najma: it's not like Ammi and I need your time... I mean we do, but the problem is something else...

Asad: problem... what happened???

Najma: pehly aap promise kejiye aap Ammi ko nahi btayenge... she is already tensed, I don't want to stress her more...

Asad: okay I understand now tell me what the problem is...

Najma: bhaijan wo... wo kal humey City Mall jana hai...

Asad: City Mall???

Najma: yeah... you know jab se Zo... Zoya gayi hain...

Asad looked at her immediately, he knew that this will come one day, he can't run from Zoya's topic, forever, can he???

Asad: what about Zoya???

Najma: wo apko to pata hai us ghar main sabko strictly warn kiya gaya hai ke koi bhi hamary se contact nahi karega... par kuch dair pehly mujhy Nikhat ne phone kiya tha...

Asad: Najma tum janti ho yeh sab possible nahi hai, un logo ne Ayan se cell phone ly liya, sab par tarha tarha ki pabandiyan laga di hain or...

Najma: main janti hoon bhaijan... Nikhat ne Zoya ke kehney par call ki thi... she finished...

Asad: Miss. Farooqui ke kehney par...

Najma: haan bhaijan... un logo ne Zoya ka passport cheen liya hai or bagair passport ke wo NY nahi ja sakti so apki help chahiye thi...

Asad: I can't believe wo log aisa kar sakty hain... or Miss. Farooqui ko NY jana hai to apny Abbu se kahain unhy passport dain... I'm sure she can talk to him... mere samney to itna bolti hain wo...

Najma: yahan ki baat or thi bhaijan... yeh ghar Zoya ko apna sa lagta tha...

Asad: wo ghar bhi unhi ka hai tamater... or please Ammai ke samney yeh sab mat kehna warna wo samjhaingi Miss. Farooqui par koi zulm horaha hai... he finished his dinner and stood up to go...

Najma: aap Zoya ko India se bhaganey main madad karengey ya nahi???

Najma was trying to make it simple but Asad was making it difficult for her, when he was about to go, she directly asked what she wanted to ask from few minutes...

Asad: what did you say??? Bhagana??? Are you serious tamater??? Miss. Farooqui ko pata nahi kab aqal ayegi... don't she know her father is a respectable man of society...

Najma: oh I forgot... a respectable man who fixed his own daughter's wedding without her consent...

Asad looked at his sister with complete shock... did he hear wedding??? How can they force her for a wedding... no actually from where the hell did that wedding came... don't her father know about their engagement, she belonged to him how can someone force his fianc to marry some other man... no he will not let that happen... Najma was looking at her brother, he was lost somewhere else, she came near to him, placed a hand on his shoulder and brought him out of his trance...

Najma: bhaijan... parson Zoya ki shadi hai... or unhey yeh shadi nahi karni... she needs your help... please bhaijan aap hamari help...

Asad: City Mall kab jana hai... he replied...

Najma: OMG bhaijan... aap sach main hamari madad karenge... main abhi Zoya ko call karti hoon... I still can't believe aap maan gaye...

Asad: calm down Najma...

Najma: apko nahi pata bhaijan hum sab kitny pareshan thy... abhi sab apko hi karna hai... Ayan bhaijan ne sab plan kar liya hai... kal humey Zoya ko kisi bhi haal main apny ghar lana hai... aap Zoya ke sath rahengey or udhar Ayan bhaijan Zoya ka passport chura lengey or...

Asad: yeh sab plan kiska hai... he said surprisingly...

Najma: wo... wo Ayan bhaijan or Zoya ne...

Asad: hmm okay... you go and inform them... I'll help...

Najma: thank you thank you thank you sooo much bhaijan... you are the best...

Najma hugged her brother in excitement, Asad smiled at his baby sister and dropped a kiss on her forehead...

Later that night, Asad didn't slept even for a second, he was reliving each and every moment which he had spent with his Miss. Farooqui... to be honest he always used to fight with her, he hated her messiness a lot, sometimes her continuous talk disturbed him too, but when he came to know that she have to go back, he lost, he ran towards airport like a mad man, he made her wear the ring in front of that officer... he was too stupid, he didn't realized his feelings for her and called it fake, again his mother announced his marriage with Miss. Farooqui, he obliged and made her wear the ring again, but her so called father popped up and ruined their sweet little moment... during past week, he controlled on his feelings, he buried himself in his work so that he can keep his feelings aside, but when he heard about her wedding with someone else, he lost it, he realized his love for her... yes he loved her, don't how and when he fell in love with his Miss. Farooqui, but he loved her and only this truth matters... now he was eager to meet her tomorrow, he wanted to know what she feels for him, he knew that their feelings were mutual, still he wanted to hear out from her...

Asad picked up his cell phone from the side table and pressed the power button, he smiled seeing his cell phone's wallpaper, his Miss. Farooqui's picture was set as wallpaper, can you imagine Asad Ahmad Khan doing this, actually no one, it is said that love changes, so here that proverb implies, love changed the great Asad Ahmad Khan, a good change indeed...

Asad: I just can't wait for tomorrow Mrs. Khan... he whispered to himself and hugged his cell phone closed his eyes and drifted to sleep...

On 9th day

Khan Villa...

Dilshad came downstairs, she was in living area when she spotted Asad and Najma at dining table, she looked at them again and again, happy tears brimmed in her eyes, she thanked Allah for such a beautiful morning, everything was perfect, she missed Zoya here, before she can think further, Najma came to her Ammi and took her with her, Asad, Dilshad and Najma had their breakfast after so many days, they spent a quality time together, after that Asad and Najma attacked on TV and watched their favorite channels, Dilshad found it fishy, she was about to ask but Asad and Najma diverted the topic, as the clock stoke 11AM, Asad and Najma left for the City Mall leaving a confused Dilshad behind them...

City Mall...

Asad and Najma entered in a boutique, where Ayan and ladies of SM were already there, Najma winked at her siblings while Asad was searching for Zoya but she was nowhere, Ayan didn't care about Razia and Shireen's glare and came to his brother and took him in a hug...

Ayan: Mona is upstairs, you will find her in first trial room... he whispered and broke the hug...

Asad: thank you Ayan... he ruffled his hair and came towards Najma... tamater main abhi ek call kar ke aata hoon, till then you select a dress...

Najma: ji bhaijan...

Asad left from there, he was outside the boutique, some minutes later, Ayan and Humaira stood in front of Razia and Shireen, they started with their fake fight, Asad smiled at them and entered in the boutique again and quietly made his way upstairs, he looked for the trial room, took a deep breath, twisted the door knob and entered in the room closing door behind him...

On the other hand, Zoya spent 7 worse days f her life, she had always lived a carefree life, Aapi and Jeeju never imposed any restriction on her, when she came Bhopal, she didn't follow any rule made by Asad, she was not that type of girl, when her so called Abbu fixed her marriage without her will, she decided to go NY, but her Abbu snatched her passport and stuff... Khan siblings and Humaira were there to make her smile through tears, they made a plan, but they needed someone's help, and Asad was the only option, after they can trust on Asad... Zoya was not happy with the idea of involving Asad, she was upset with him, she was engaged to him, okay their engagement was fake, still she was her fianc, he didn't tried to contact her even for once... Zoya knew she had developed some feelings for him, but the behavior of her Akdu's fianc underestimated her feelings... now she was waiting for him, she knew that she will be safer with him, but don't know why she didn't wanted his help at all, she was expecting something else which she knew that will never happen...

Zoya changed in a beautiful maroon lehenga, she was checking herself in the mirror, she felt something missing, she checked herself again and again but didn't figure out the emptiness, suddenly she felt dupatta on her head, she immediately looked up in the mirror and found Asad just behind her...

Tumko Dekh Kar Yoon Lagta Hai
Koi Bichda Khawab Aaya Hai

Asad was watching Zoya from some minutes, he smiled at her when he found out that she forgot something, but the best part was the he knew that thing... Asad picked up the dupatta from the stand and placed on her head...

Barson Lambi Raat Se Guzrey
Subha Ka Jhonka Lout Aaya Hai

Zoya looked at with moistened eyes, she didn't wanted to cry, but seeing him after so many days, she let her eyes shed some tears...

Bohat Dair Jaagi
Bohat Door Aayi
Khawab Ne Chodhi Na Meri Kalayi

Asad turned her around, wiped her tears and pressed his lips on her forehead...

Kab Se Meri Saans Ruki Thi
Mujhe Saans Aayi
Mujhe Saans Aayi
Mujhe Saans Aayi

Zoya closed her eyes and felt his lips on her skin, a lone tear escaped from her eye, without wasting any second, she buried her face in the crook of his neck and hugged him...

Saans Mai Teri Saans Mili Toh
Mujhe Saans Aayi
Mujhe Saans Aayi
Mujhe Saans Aayi

Asad too hugged her tightly, he didn't needed any confession from her, her silence said it all, he roamed his hand on her back and spoke sweet nothings in her ear to calm her down...

Asad: do you trust me Miss. Farooqui??? He asked after breaking the hug and looked in her eyes...

Zoya: hmm... she nodded her head in a YES...

Asad: then go to your place and wait for me...

Zoya: Mr. Khan aap...

Asad: mene kaha na, aap apne ghar wapis jaiye... I'll handle everything...

Zoya: but...

Asad: aap sirf mujhse hi argue karti hain, apny Abbu ke samney to aap kuch nahi bol sakti...

Zoya: dekhiye aap mujh se aisy baat nahi kar sakty...

Asad: acha to kesy baat kar sakta hoon phir...

Zoya: Allah Miyan... What's wrong with you Mr. Khan??? First of all, you let me go, aik baar bhi nahi socha that I'm your fianc, abhi help ke liye kaha hai to hamara plan follow karney ki bajaye aap apna koi plan bana kar aaye hain...

Asad: okay fine... I agree I was at fault... now tell me what you want???

Zoya: what to do mean??? Apko yahan help ke liye bulaya hai...

Asad: wo mujhy bhi pata hai... abhi main apki help kesy karon???

Zoya: apko tamater ne san samjhaya tha, abhi aap aisy kyun kar rahy hain... aap se kuch nahi hoga... I'll handle of my own, aap ja sakty hain...

Zoya turned to go but felt a tug at her hand, Asad came just behind her...

Zoya: let me go Mr. Khan... she tried to free her hand without turning...

Asad: yehi to nahi kar sakta Miss. Farooqui... I can't let my fianc go... he whispered the last part in her ear...

Zoya missed a breath, first Asad was so close to her, she felt his hot breath on her skin, second he called her his fianc, did she really hear "fianc"??? Zoya immediately turned looked straightly in his eyes...

Asad: I love you Miss. Farooqui and I can't let you go...

Jaane Wafa Ho Ke Bekaraar
Barson Kiya Mene Intezaar

Zoya looked at him with teary eyes, she was literally shocked, but her heart did a happy dance, she was dying to hear his confession, he took some time, but he confessed, eventually...

Par KaBhi Tune Nahi Yeh Tab Kaha
Jo Abb Kaha

Asad came closer to her, cupped the side of her cheek and wiped her tears with his thumb pad...

Dill Be-Bassi Main Chupke Se Rota Hai
Kya Karoon Haaye
Kuch Kuch Hota Hai

Zoya let the tears fall, she rested her head against his and felt completed...

Kya Karoon Haaye
Kuch Kuch Hota Hai

Asad closed his eyes, after his simple confession, he felt light, he was about to hug Zoya when someone barged in the room...

Ayan: bhaijan aap...

Ayan and his sisters were worried, and here Asad was taking more than enough time, when he entered the room he was about to shout at them, but seeing his bhaijan and Mona in compromising position, he stopped, words refused to come out of his mouth, he looked at AsYa with wide eyes...

On the other hand, AsYa broke apart, Asad was little bit embarrassed while Zoya smiled at Ayan's reaction...

Zoya: close your mouth Rabert, warna makhi chali jayegi... she joked...

Ayan: kya baat hai Mona Darling... neechy hum sabki darr ke maarey jaan ja rahi hai or apko mazak soojh raha hai... he taunted...

Asad: shut up Ayan... call her bhabhi...

Ayan: oh please bhaijan... apko nahi pata yeh mujhse kesy baat karti hai, aap eski side nahi... hey wait a second, what did you just say... "bhabhi"... yehi kaha na aapne...

Ayan didn't pay attention to Asad's words, he started complaining to his bhaijan, but then it hit him...

Zoya: finally you heard him... she winked at Ayan...

Ayan: OMG bhaijan... I can't believe this... you and Mona Dar... I mean you and Zoya...

Asad: I said call her bhabhi... he corrected him again...

Ayan: okay okay... Mona bhabhi-jaan... how's that???

Ayan winked at AsYa, Asad rolled his eyes while Zoya broke in fits of laughter... Ayan came forward, hugged his bhaijan and congratulated him, he was about to hug Zoya, but Asad stopped him, and told Zoya to change in her dress, but Zoya was in no mood to go, she hugged Ayan deliberately...

Asad told Ayan and Zoya to go downstairs normally, he told them he will come at their place and will see the matter, Ayan and Zoya tried to ask about his plan but he didn't reveal his plan... Zoya changed in her dress and left with Ayan, she was at the door when she remembered something and turned but stopped in tracks... Asad was picking up that bridal dress from the stand...

Zoya: Mr. Khan... what are you doing???

Asad: umm nothing, you guys go... I'll come later or else Razia Bi ko doubt hoga...

Zoya: haan par wo dress...

Asad: you will come to know Miss. Farooqui...

Zoya: whatever...

that bridal dress...

Ayan and Zoya joined their family, Najma and others were surprised to see Zoya back, but Ayan blinked his eyes and assured them there is nothing to worry about... Asad too joined Najma, he told her to select some dresses for her and Ammi...

Najma: bhaijan... hum yaha shopping ke liye nahi aaye... plan ka kya kiya... or Zoya yahan kya kar rahi hai... apko unhy...

Asad: tamater I don't think you will like the idea of helping Zoya in running away with her own fianc...

Najma: fianc??? Where did that come from??? Apko Zoya ki help ke liye bulaya hai bhaijan, that guy is not here bhaijan...

Asad: ahhh... you can't do this to me tamater... how can you forget???

Najma: what??? She asked confusingly...

Asad: yehi ke Zoya is my fianc... he stated simply...

Najma: haan to... she replied casually...

Najma realized his words and looked at his bhaijan with beaming eyes, Asad nodded his head in YES, Najma huuged her bhaijan immediately...

Najma: that's awesome bhaijan... I love you... you are the best bhaijan...

Najma almost shouted, people of SM looked at her with confusion, while Ayan and Zoya knew the reason behind her reaction... Asad and Najma bought some dresses, when Zoya left with her family, Asad bought that bridal dress too...

Note: it was an OS, but I divided into 2 parts just bcox of Annie... Tehs Aapi yeh hai mera badla... lol... abhi part 2 chahiye to I want amazing replies...

Sooo that's it
Hit like and ignore my mistakes
lots of love

Ashii...
Edited by ashiii333 - 8 years ago
AkaiBara thumbnail
res 4 my world famous IF family ðŸ¤—
res for my all lovely readers ðŸ˜³

i want extra long replies plz 
Edited by ashiii333 - 8 years ago
aarzoo50 thumbnail
chal bas haan

3 kafi hain
ToughStuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
main bhi hoon
Hamara hona ya na hona ek hi hai...

khair...

Superb Part...

Asad realised his feeling...

Tube light hai Asad Miyan...

Zoya Ko sirf bhaagna soojhta hai...

Taklu ka toh sar mai WA pe phodungi!!!!!

loved it...

SM walon ki waat lagegi ab...
Lovebirds GaZiya bechare Edited by Persiko - 8 years ago
sweet_tehs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Main bhi..
Super super super cute...
I'm loving it so much...

I always love to read stories around these 10 days nikaah theme...

But tumne to pura twist ka achaar ghol diya isme..

Ye song iske liye tha?😆

Perfect situation pe hai...

Loved his sweet confession...

N Ayaan n najma's reactions were awesome too...

Ab jaldi se part 2 dedo warna badla tumse liye jayega...
Edited by sweet_tehs - 8 years ago
sweet_tehs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ab aur kuch Baaki hai ashii..

Upar comment I will type later...
But yes I am running behind Annie first...to catch her...
Yaar ashii badla usse tha...
Hum sab me Kya bigada...

Annie tujhe nahi chhodenge...😡
😆😉
Edited by sweet_tehs - 8 years ago
AkaiBara thumbnail
Nope api

All done

Finallyyy
ToughStuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail