ArDhika VMs - Added 4 VMs 19Nov Pg11 - Page 6

Posted: 8 years ago
Res !
Edited------------------------
Jennie meri jaan *Hugz*
saw all vms...!

1. Meri Ibtada - Showbiz
This is jst 1:22 sec.still female voice n that lil scene matched perfect...u took me in old days..Showbiz -I love the song-kash ek din aisa bhi aayen..waqt ka palpal thum jaye...Just beautiful ...emotional & very touchy ..we jst feel it !!

2.Banjara-I loved arjun breakdown scene at the end u used here...yayyy..that hug...ishh ArDhika...hv seen it uncountable times!also all scenes are just perfect as in starting...kisi shayr ki..dard mere vo bhula..koi muz ko mila hai..muskata ye chehra ..Auron ko hrdum ..(wah)..chot lgi use..mehsus muze ho rha ye these all scenes were...soo perfect..my one of most fav.vm.Excellent !

3.Do pal-&I'm again speechless... Dude this is amazinggg!!

4.Pee lu-hayee this is one of the sweetest vm ...perfect..loved it.
Thank you for everything!Edited by --geny-- - 8 years ago
Originally posted by .SoulMates.

You never ask too much, I like taking requests on different songs maybe songs I wouldn't have thought of to make VMs on. So please don't hesitate if you have any requests, i'll make them if I can 😛
Was already planning to make a VM on Dil Ibadat, so now will definitely make it soon and as always will pm you 😊

wow...u already planning  to make on dil ibadat...dats great...

i am gng to wait for dat vm...

thanks in advance...
Edited my comment!
Well i hv 2 requests of songs...but i dnt know what scenes to choose..1st is Hum hai iss pal yahan
& 2nd is Tera dildar hua..If possible then only make Jennie okay...!!
Views dekh le iss thread k!

@lov -Dil ibbadat is my fav.too...Jennie will be waiting k!

@Esprit,Jennie -Nowdays I'm listenning lala lala lori
ArDhika effect..seen it many times!

I guess many peeps moving on..yes this will happen with time..hope we will be in touch with eachother through pms...I miss our old days in AT!
God Bless All ...Much Love to all!Edited by --geny-- - 8 years ago
@geny

Hey 🤗

Oh I had never heard the Kash ek din aisa bhi aaye song its quite good, I just came across the Meri Ibtada bit when I was going through something on YT and loved it.

Thank you soo much for the comment on the VMs, loved reading it 😃

okay will see what I can come up with for your requests 😛😆

@lovv & geny will post the Dil Ibadat VM in a couple of days 😊
Heya!!!!! 😊

Made a few VMs on some of my fav songs, hope you guys like them 😃

Kabhi Jo Badal Barse - Jackpot
https://vimeo.com/142977541

Aaj Mere Piya Ghar Aavenge - Kailash Kher
https://vimeo.com/142979129

Ab Na Jaa - Palash Sen (Euphoria)
https://sendvid.com/aku5nts9

Be Inteha - Race 2
https://vimeo.com/142988627

Made myself cry a bit after making and watching this completed VM, if the same happens to you sorry 😆
Abhi Mujh Mein Kahin - Agneepath
https://sendvid.com/o78exws1

Thanks
Jeannie

for me sendvid z faster than vimeo...

watching nw...kabhi jo badal barse...already lking it...starting ttself vth house of cards...n i was thinking u vl start vth thier rain scene from hut...bt u started it vth dat candle scene...

i really liked ab na ja,  dat sequence of scenes u hav selected z really nice...after along time watched his dream scene ...i liked all d scenes in dat...d shade u hav given wen he was thinking like all those r his dream was nice...n d mandir scene wer he asks her to call him arjun...n d last hug scene z really nice...totally liked it...

i liked all d scenes u hav selected...few r left to watch...

forgot to say, dat lalla lalla lori was another treat to watch...i really liked dat water bottle scene...really nice...after locha-e-ulfat, this one z fun watching...

thanks for d vm's...
Edited by lovv - 8 years ago
Jean,

I downloaded and watched jeena jeena,lala lori,albeliye,zaroorat,dil ibdat,jaan e jaan...the n/w is quite slow...sendvid needs strong n/w i guess..

Lala lori-i never heard this song before,after hearing it has become one of my fav..showing nandhini-arjun for mama lyrics...showing radhika with milk for bournvita lyrics line...and saral scene u chose for papa jag gaye toh lyrics is just perfect...it was quite hillarious...awsome vm...

Jeena jeena-the first scene was wow..totally suits the lyrics...him lifting her and takin her home loved it...superb vm..

Zaroorat-all scenes u used wer perfect,that studio scene,diary snatchin scene..all scenes aptly suited with lyrics...superb..

Albeliye-again an awsome vm...loved the starting scene...

Dil ibdat-short and sweet vm...

Jaan e jaan-beautiful...!

Will watch the rest nd comment...u wont remove the videos na...i will download sendvid videos later..m waiting to see kyun hawa...

-rose

OT:jean r u tamil...Edited by -rosel- - 8 years ago
Lovely!
Beintehaan n abhi mujh mein are my favorites from this set. In abhi mujh mein, every time the lyric went ab hai saamne, it was like Arjun's plea. Beautifully chosen scenes and perfect for those words, as if it was jus made for his plight. Loved it!

Thank you!

Didn't get time to watch all ... but my first choice was Abhi Mujh Mein Koi because i love that song... and your VM was just FAB!! Loved it. 
@lovv
Thank you so much
Lalla lori most of the credit goes to @esprit for the VM request and the scene suggestions, also it was definitely a fun VM to make
Welcome

@Rose
Yes, sendvid is slow for some maybe coz of network problems
Again lalla lori credit goes to @esprit coz she suggested most of the scenes to be used in the VM
I had heard the song before but didn't like it much, now I do
Thank you so much

Na na will not remove any VMs, if any VM is not available or a link has been removed or something just let me know and I will upload it again

Nope, I am a Maharashtrian (Dad) and Parsi (Mum) combo

@Aradiv & @esprit
Yes Abhi Mujh Mein turned out to be one of my fav VMs too, just works with Arjun's character I guess and love the song a lot so that helps