Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tahera57 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: awida

Hello Tahera. 

Your feelings are just like mine. ðŸ˜­ You see how good actors can make us believe the characters..and feel their pain. That's how gr8 this show is!. 

In movies too. There are few movies which made me feel the pain ..these movies are among my favorites. I cried a lot watching them ..like: Hum Dil De Chuki Sanam, and Kuch Kuch Hota Hai.😳

with movies i have shed a tear or two when any emotional scene comes but LTL took me to another level of sadness that consumed me 24/7... only after weaning myself off watching clips for months after it finished I started getting over it.  and now i can't even watch the old clips..  you enjoy and when you come to the end of Mishal's work the story goes haywire i don't know if you will be able to stomach it.
CarpediemRose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Awida  di really a heart touching post  di loved it a lot,ur love for the show is evident through it di and I am sure of onething,the show u watched completely and then watching for the next time made u cry a lot means ,it is completely evident that this sow is an awesome show ever, I have started watching this show only for Mishal but now I think each and every part of the show will attract me for sure.