Water-cut problem starts - Vasant disappears Liza appears

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
episode begins with vidhya mandodre's entry... what a weird gundi she is  she always seems to have a sore throat ๐Ÿ˜† so her language is to hit the glasses with a stick to say what she wants... her interpreter is our paresh all the way from SRJMB & our apoorva oops vasant has disappeared from the show now coming back to her language... if she hits the glasses for a long time then will come just one word & if she hits the glass just once...get ready for a long sentence๐Ÿคช
the shopkeeper says that the ghotalas refused to cancel the deal so vidhya tells him that she'll talk with the sunshine colony people directly

anna & manav at ghotala house... anna asks sharad why didn't he cancel the deal... hemant as always does his hemant giri regarding names & surnames... apni anna become professor vasant ghotala & explains hemant by giving examples just like vasant does... must say she did a fab vasant act ๐Ÿ‘ she asks the ghotalas where did vasant go in such a crucial moment... varsha replies banglore... hemant says but they were supposed to say delhi... looks like he's gone to suryanagar ๐Ÿ˜• missing him already๐Ÿ˜ญ
manav supports sharad... how many of you felt that his last line could actually refer to the love triangle between sharad anna & manav... anna is manav's amaanat from before so sharad shouldn't come later & try to snatch it away... zabardasti ๐Ÿ˜†

bhavana & lajo says they'll support the ghotalas.. ojha says once the problem knocks their doors he'll see if she'll be able to sacrifice her life for the ghotalas or will she run after their lives instead... even i want to see whether the sunshine colony people support ghotalas till the end or will they give up & leave the ghotalas all alone in this fight against vidhya๐Ÿค”

ronnie & ghotalas minus vasant at vidhya's house... poor ronnie... always interrupted whenever he's about to say something ๐Ÿคฃ obviously they refuse to cancel their deal... now the war begins ๐Ÿ˜ˆ even the ghotalas are scared... they seem to lose confidence when vasant is not around

water-cut starts... ojha says he knew that problem will knock at everybody's door... lajo says water-cut is going on everywhere... manav brings two buckets of water & asks his dad to call the municipality then decides to call himself...

ronnie is calling his liza darling on her phone wow! after a long time heard liza's voice...๐Ÿ˜ƒ liza asks him if he's missing her... he says he's missing his hammer & screw-driver & asks her if she had taken them with her... she disconnects the call ๐Ÿคฃ
the hemant-ronnie scene was funny... hemant is at dsouza house to ask for some water...

daaku bundel singh jatt is at bhatt house to promote his new show police factory which starts from tomorrow onwards at 8 pm... bhairu sach mein dafford kaanta hai๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ even after looking at his face... she thought bhadresh must have changed his face & when he called her plz behenji... she finally reached the conclusion that he can't be mitesh-pritesh ke pappa coz he said plz ๐Ÿ˜ฒ what about the word behenji... bhairavi???

precap: at ghotalas house... manav says they've not worn bangles... bhairavi says but she is wearing bangles... vidhya at dsouza house... OMG!!! liza is back!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ vidhya takes out her gun... liza-ronnie stunned...

the episode was good... had a lot of fun moments๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ  but the real action would definitely start on monday... looking forward to it! ๐Ÿ˜‰
Yeah the episode was a good one today... Really loved hemant's scenes and his dialogues. I too missed vasant a lot today๐Ÿ˜ญ
I also felt that what manav said had a deeper meaning to it though I interpreted it the other way round...

Ronnie calls Liza and said he was missing his screw driver and not her. These men are men after all๐Ÿ˜†

Missed the precap. Really glad to know that Liza is back!! Hope to see vasant as well!
Hey...i m unable to view episodes from a few days...thanx for the update...it helps me a lot๐Ÿ˜ƒ

By the way...i caught Liza on another show on a different channel...๐Ÿ˜†...she was not coming as she is busy with her new show...there also shes playing a Goan woman... Thought of sharing with you people๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Episode was fine ๐Ÿ˜†
Little fun elements not much ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
ghotalaz I interpreted the sharad anna manav triangle the other way ๐Ÿ˜‰

Anyway Liza is back. I got my explanation for why Vasant was gayab๐Ÿ˜†

Precap was funny as well as scary ๐Ÿ˜†
Waiting for Monday ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
well i hope this vidhya track will bring out aliengiri... but as vasant seems to have gone missing... wonder would it be possible in his absence ๐Ÿค”
the only good thing was liza had re appeared

rest was funny but not that funny that u end up going  ๐Ÿคฃ

hemant scene was there and he takes matka was good but still it lacked smthing

for one thing i really dont like too short hair on his head

i know he has really cute hair as when i did bless him i touched his head 

but still i want more hemant giri from him

vasant absence wud mean sharad anna track i guess

lets see but that gundi reminded me of old karz movie of rishi kapoor where the don sar juda used to tingle his glasses and his chamcha wud translate

rest liza is back and hope pritesh wud be next to return

as i  mentioned in other post

makers mayb planning a big track hence major actors r doing gayab act now only

hope it has something to do with 2015 or bhavna husband
rest is just revelation on what hemant did with angel and what he was hiding during nani departure

and some more infos i guess
if i  m correct just two  major tracks remain

one is bhavna husband and one biggest is of 2015

he wont appear so soon though but hope they do reveal who is that bike wala who appears randomly
That glass hitting was already shown in film 'All the Best' . I don't know if it was in Hats off production's earlier serials also ,  but it's not original in BDSAH.  Two episodes back to back have repeated scenes. It's not good. Are they loosing originality also ?