Frequent Posters

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago
Barkha totally loved every bit of it... 
MadhuGupta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely update.if possible please update marriage love & responsibility one part.
premap thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for updating. . Fab update
MagicalMadness thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Really enjoyed this update

Am waiting for another part 😛
chhrek thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Very nice Barkha...your story always give good thoughts.  Raghav understood the meaning of Kalpi words and took the right path..Really nice
vanajaragna thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
pls update dear waiting for next update
meenukansal thumbnail
Pls update soon dear Waiting 
b.baheti thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

My Handsome Neighbour- Shot III 

May be going for a long drive was not that good idea! "Who gave this idea at the first place? Nitya one of the friend asked all furious because the car broke down in the middle of the road at 2:30 a.m.  They were stalled in the midnight and certainly their long drive plan got ruined badly. Meanwhile Rohit and Raghav were desperately trying to fix it but were failing in all attempts.

"Yaar aisi kaisi gaadi hai tumhari matlab beech mei hi ruk gayi. Who the hell made this plan? Nitya growled again. Before Kalpana could ask her to keep patience Raghav came forward all angry because she was not being helpful at all. "What do you think, Rohit knew his car will break down or he knows how to repair it and he is knowingly avoiding doing so? If you cannot help us stand there with others and stop yelling, one more thing going out was everybody's idea. While the guys were shocked and gawking at Raghav Singhania's new avatar of talking like this with a girl, gals were pretty much amused to see Nitya turning pale under Raghav's anger. She has always been a drama queen, although everybody knew she is good at heart.

Rohit looked helplessly at his car and kicked it hard. "Damn it!!! he cried in pain. "O my God did the car got hurt? Kalpana questioned and looked at the car to check whether it was fine or not. "I got hurt Jadav and you are checking out the car! Rohit yelled. "Who told you to throw your anger at the car? It is bloody real metal! I know you are tensed but this won't help. She said pointing at his leg and car simultaneously. "There is no way it will start without a mechanic's help. Rishabh came in between "Raghav its 3 am! "I know and this damn car is not going start anytime soon.  "You just go home with the girls. We will take care of the things. Raghav looked at their 4 girl friends and nodded in understanding. He asked them to sit inside. They all agreed and Kalpana sat in the front seat. "As soon as I see the first mechanic I will ask him to come here and help you guys out. Alright, take care. They all nodded in understanding and he left with the girls while the guys looked at each other helpless and clueless as to how this night will end and their tyranny as well.

Well destiny however had other plans for Raghav and the troupe.

They were driving smoothly towards home, Raghav occasionally stealing glances at Kalpana who was looking at particularly nowhere. The air was playing with her hair. His hands itched to touch them but knew very well how his action will be received. They have become friends, good friends perhaps and he does not intend to do anything that ruins their relationship. He looked in the mirror; Nitya, Shelly and Diya were asleep. "I am sorry he said breaking her trance.  She looked at him all confused about this sudden apology. "I never knew nor thought this long drive will turn out to be suchha disaster. She looked behind and found them asleep. She laughed and said "this is not the first time you see, remember Ganesh Pooja night. He looked at her and there was no blame for him on her face. She was all cool and of course amused. He laughed but that rested just for bit when Kalpana saw a patrolling jeep and a police officer waving at them signalling them to stop. "Raghav police He looked ahead. She turned and shouted at the girls to get up.

"Itni raat ko char ladkiyon ke saath. Where are you going? The officer asked sternly looking at the dishevelled condition of the girls unknown that they were fast asleep a lil while before. Kalpana intervened "Sir we are all friends and were going back home. We belong to respectable families. We are not what you are thinking.  "I am not thinking anything Ma'am; I am just doing my job. You all are out at 3:30am midnight. What do you propose me to think of you all people? Kalpana lowered her eyes. From here on the night was going to be adventurous again. Kalpana looked at Raghav.

"You the officer said pointing at Raghav. "Take this and breathe and after that show me the papers of the car. Kalpana and girls felt bad for him but he silently came out and did as told. Losing temper was definitely not an option. He wasn't drunk at all. He came inside and searched for papers. His eyes went wide and beads of sweat formed on his forehead. The papers were not there. He remembered taking them out when he had given the car for service and forgot to keep them back. He came out and tried his luck to explain the officer. "Sir I don't have the papers. I mean I have them but not at the moment. I had given my car for service and... Before he could finish he was asked to show his license and his hand immediately went to the pocket. Empty it was because he hadn't brought his wallet with him. He closed his eyes and shook his head in disappointment and looked at the girls. They understood the night was going to be long. All of them frowned at him and Raghav felt a pang of guilt in his heart for bringing all of them in this situation. "Gaadi side mei park karo. "Sir challan kaat lijiye aur hamein jaane dijiye. We do belong to good family. "Without the papers and license, no I don't think so. He lowered his head and almost immediately looked up again. He approached the officer again and this time in almost begging tone he asked "Sir, can I call my father and ask him to bring papers and license. He will vouch for us. Please. You know I am not drunk. Please. The officer looked at him and the girls who were looking at him with similar expression. After studying them for a while he agreed. Raghav sighed in relief and instantly called his father. He told his father everything. 

"Shall I tell them about the breakdown and all? May be he will help them. You're right, go and tell him. You're not a good company anyways, so may be when he will bring all of them here, we will have our fun. Diya shot back in annoyance. "He was just asking Diya, don't be rude and Raghav don't push your luck. Uncle will handle that. "Dad he sighed. "I promised him I won't disappoint him again. Look at me! Here I am stranded on road and pulled you all with me. Everyone knew Raghav and his father's relationship have remained strained for a long time until recently when he realised his folly and became serious about his life. "Raghav stop blaming yourself and waise bhi tum aur mei agar road par saath mei ho toh raat ache se gujar sakti hai kya? She smiled and so did the gang. He realised what she was hinting at. "Yea you are right we are road adventurers, aren't we? All of them agreed. He smiled momentarily forgetting how his father will react.

At the break of dawn his father arrived in his luxurious car giving a firsthand account of his power. The officer recognised Senior Singhania the very moment he stepped out of his car. Raghav was stunned since his father never went for a self drive. He stood upright and waited for his father to come and scold him, tell him how much he has embarrassed him, let down before everyone. All his attempts to improve seemed futile.  "Officer, papers and license. KK Singhania kept the conversation short and handed over all the documents all this while his poise was firm. He scrutinised the surroundings and then looked back at the officer who was carefully checking the papers. Not even once he looked at his son. The officer now was fully aware who he was dealing with. "I hope that everything is sorted now. Isn't it? Senior Singhania questioned the officer who looked at him with equal firmness and nodded in affirmation. "You may take your son and his friends. "I hope he cooperated with you. "Yes he did. "Hmmm. Taking back the documents he moved towards his son.  For some reason Raghav just couldn't lower his eyes. He looked at his father, fear far away from his stance. A few minutes before he was dreading to meet him and now he was looking straight in his eyes. "Shall we? his father asked.

Raghav stopped his father when he began to retreat. He moved near to him and asked "Won't you say anything? This...this whole mess, about these. He pointed at the documents. Senior Singhania turned and with a smile (if lil curve of the lips can be called smile) he kept his hand on his son's shoulders. Raghav looked where his father's hand rested and looked back at his father again, surprise written all over his face. "You gave me a ground to stand for you with head held high. You didn't throw your power nor did you lose your cool. You helped the officer to do his duty and stood here with your friends. Why would I say anything? "How do you know I did not lose cool or didn't throw power at him. May be I have told him to not say anything to you. "That could have been a possibility if I were not KK Singhania. He laughed at his own question. His father was a successful businessman, reading a person inside out was his prime talent. He thanked his father for the timely help.

Kalpana and gang watched the father son duo with admiration. Kalpana stopped her tears from falling down and quickly rubbed her finger on the eye. They all went towards the car when Raghav stopped his father. "Dad, I almost forgot Rohit and all others are still out there because his car broke down. I have to; I mean we have to help them out. All the girls gasped together realising they all forgot about them.

"6:30 baj gaye ab tak to Raghav ghar pahunch gaya hoga. He didn't find a single mechanic on his way? How is it possible? Rohit yelled. "Kahi bhool toh nai gaya. Gaurav another friend guessed. "Pata nai but now we have to call our parents to let them know we are stuck here. Damn Raghav Rishabh picked out his phone. He was about to dial the phone when Rohit stopped him. He followed his gaze and found two cars coming in their direction. One was of Raghav they were sure of that but the other one took them by surprise. "Shit! KK Uncle! "We are dead. "He won't spare us. Gods! What the hell Raghav did this time? Only senior Singhania came out and asked the boys to come along. He informed them that the mechanic has been called and on the way he will hand over the key to him. Without a word they all sat inside and the fateful night came to an end.

Night came in again but no one dare to meet each other fear still lingering that why their parents didn't react as harshly as they had imagined. They simply understood their position and accepted their apology. That's it nothing more. They were still trying to figure out how is that even possible but may be when you become mature enough parents give you freedom and trusts you to no end. What happened with them was just an unfortunate incident where actullay no one can be held responsible.

Raghav called Kalpana to know how everything at her end is. She took the call in the first ring. "Hi "Hi! How are things at your end? "Well not bad at all. I was just told that next time if I go anywhere I should inform them first so that they are aware about my whereabouts. Bas aur kuch nai waise everything was accidental. "Tum sunao how is everything at your end? Did Uncle said anything to you? "No...I mean surprisingly nothing at all. I am still wondering why? " Main bataun. "Batao. "You have earned his trust Raghav. Remember I had told you to make your ground firm so that he can stand for you. See... when he did. He completely understood what she meant. His father, KK Singhania, stood for him and not even once he questioned him. May be this called trust. "Hey are you there? Raghav...Hello He came out of his reverie. "Yea...I'm here. "Waise I am pleased with you. "For what? "You didn't use your surname this time. The typical dialogue spoiled brats use, you don't know officer who is my father! He knows the commissioner, leave us or else face the consequences.' Nothing of that sort. You handled everything on your own by just being you. I liked it. "Chalo tumhe mujh mei kuch to achha laga. "Tum phir shuru ho gaye. "Haan. Some habits never change Jadav and teasing you is one of them. She laughed and he joined her. Their conversation went for long with every now and then Raghav teasing her and her warning him to stop and then continuing their chat again.

Well guys I have written this shot within the handful time I was available with. I had a very hectic schedule all this while which will continue in the coming months as well. I hope you guys will like it. Please drop you comments so that I know how you guys find it. Last part of this shot is left. I'll try to update soon but no promises.

Please ignore this OS if it has hurt your sentiments or offended you in any manner. It has been written for fun.

Thanks and enjoy Reading. ðŸ˜Š

Edited by b.baheti - 6 years ago
naam11 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Please update Marriage:- Love or Responsibility also
chhrek thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Barkha good to see you back