Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sagorika93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
hey dear !!
just read the story and it was awesomeee ..
after reading this one more story added in my favourite ff's list . 😃
u know I want to say so many things but I m not getting word for it 😳 just love this story . it was not just a story but with a social msg I guess .
for the first time I liked a character more than maan or geet ..and that character is karan . congratulation for creating such an amazing character . when u make karan die I was crying continuously I seriously don't wanted him to die ..he loves geet more than maan maybe . I wanted him to live his life happily with geet and his princess Ruhi .
but alas ..I guess maaneet is destined to be together no matter what . I liked what u said about "live in relation" if two adult people decide to stay in that relation I guess its not wrong but at the end of the relation its the gal who suffer most . so if u want to be in such relation be prepare mentally .
I didn't like varsha and maan's relation in it not because they were in live in relation but because I did't like varsha from starting ..from the start I was doubting her and my doubt proved right . her love was selfish and obsessive which was not right . love need sacrifices , love means happiness ..seeing ur loved one happy is the most wonderful feeling . trust and honesty is the base of any relation ..and maan varsha's relation was a lie unlike geet & karan's relation which was pure and divine .I didn't felt any sympathy for varsha when she committed suicide ..it was she who got herself in this situation . she didn't think twice before separating maaneet I know the mastermind was toshi but varsha was blind with her selfishness . toshi she was complete psycho . I don't feel any anger for her I feel pity towards her ..it was prakash who pushed her in all this . so both khurana couple was wrong and one was psycho . more than varsha or toshi I blame maan ..coz he didn't trust geet ...and for which he had paid heavily ..he lost his true love , his son and everything ..but later seeing his repentance my heart goes for him . but still I wanted karan and geet together . geet was right karan is a hero ..he died like a hero also :'( in his deathbed he united maaneet again . and this time maan gave his 200 percent . and he truly proved himself a superb dad and an awesome husband & lover , friend and son .
It took me whole day to complete this story but I enjoyed it very much ...I will read it again .
keep writing dear 😊