Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Zoey- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
@Vidya...It is just shubharambh for awards,like previous year and online voting will be there,for sure.Looks like HSM will again grab most imp awards,when JYRG is out,no one comes close to popularity of SK TP and HSM is still gaining good ratings...next will be KRD and others will get chillar ones.

@KK...Even I think team JYRG won't be invited.When I recall ZMA2014,I don't find Om Isha in any frames.

@Sunilaa...I have watched first two epis of 2025 then stopped watching it as they were giving so much importance to kaamwali bai,undigestable though!!!๐Ÿฅฑ
And I think she is not female bhoothnath but her daughter made some advanced version of hologram and she is made,she is free from touched, tears,likewise,ain't it????

@Mishkil...Sallu invited SRK to BB9 for Dilwale promotions,looks like the air is clean now.

@Anni...I can see your post.Are you watching S2??

btw what about opening new thread for awards like last year?What say L2E????
Edited by -Zoey- - 8 years ago
anni80 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Zoey-

@Anni...I can see your post.Are you watching S2??

nope... i am not watching s2 till now... but the recent news and photos of parth coming back are surely enough to give it  a try although i still have my doubts about story since Richa is not there,,, but never the less... at least that bechari look of nandini in s2 will vanish away with reentry of manik...

just can't see her like that ccoz she is not bechari even without MAnik... but the new  CVs made her look like so,,,, mute puppet dancing to the tunes of arya and maddy or whatever and so called FAB 3

๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Zoey-

btw what about opening new thread for awards like last year?What say L2E????

Maza interest nahiye yaar. But I'm rooting for krd! Really like that show.

Pan me thread banven tumhi sag
All of u post in it.

I have zero hopes from jyrg being nominated.
Mandar monopoly aple shows na awards milvun deil๐Ÿ˜ก

Bloody dey r promoting as if state elections ahet!vote dya vote dya!!
veena0129 thumbnail
...what  a beautiful beginning of a new thread !!!!!!!!..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...
Neela ...awesome...u always rock dear !!!!!โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...
and the video clip of KYY.โค๏ธ...and keeping the discussion of alive๐Ÿค—...
Goshh !!!!..can't get over of Man Nanโค๏ธ...
bachhone achhe achhe actors ki chhutti karaadi... in the beginning of their career.with such an intensity...spontaneity and passion they have worked...may be RY's script has done wondersโญ๏ธ..
still haven't started watching s2...waiting for Manik to enter 
veena0129 thumbnail
Vidya...thanks for sharing the info of Ireland Ganesh park..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜ƒ..beautiful idols !!!!!.._./\_...
and  really Salman's PRP appears to grand and beautiful...
gives the feeling of Sanjay Bhansali movies...very colorful...the grandeur...and the looks of the trailer r very impressive๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...
even i feel Sonam 's pairing with him appears to be odd...๐Ÿ˜Š..
veena0129 thumbnail
Zoey...still HSM pair r fevorites for the award?...no else is there to compete them ?...what about Aditya..Meghana?...
KRD madhe pan only Aditi and Avinash r impressive...bt i seriously doubt ...the won't be nominated for the fev jodi๐Ÿ˜•...
.Neela. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: veena0129

...what  a beautiful beginning of a new thread !!!!!!!!..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...

Neela ...awesome...u always rock dear !!!!!โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...
and the video clip of KYY.โค๏ธ...and keeping the discussion of alive๐Ÿค—...
Goshh !!!!..can't get over of Man Nanโค๏ธ...
bachhone achhe achhe actors ki chhutti karaadi... in the beginning of their career.with such an intensity...spontaneity and passion they have worked...may be RY's script has done wondersโญ๏ธ..
still haven't started watching s2...waiting for Manik to enter 

Thank you dear ๐Ÿค—

@Blue...so true.  I better not start my KYY ramayan...although, I have to reply to the pending 'sporadic' post on GTC 3 by the next wicket of MaNan  ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.  Will do so sometime soon.

I hope you are able to continue enjoying MaNan outside India.

NJ,
You have a great time at Khandala.  Nice picture ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.  It's raining here too with prediction of hurricane JOaquin in NJ. NJ has already declared emergency ๐Ÿ˜”. I am going to Vermont today, so I am just keeping fingers crossed for no rains, else the fall colors cannot be seen.

I have posted a picture from Killington, Vermont from 2008 to my twitter account.

Tried putting some from 2013 here, hope you can see 'em

http://imgur.com/a/XTDB3
Edited by .Neela. - 8 years ago
.Neela. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anni80

btw is anybody having the problem in seeing my post on page 3 about gadima... coz sometimes it is showing the message "CONTENT REMOVED"...

IF  is damn weird.,,, thats for sure... 

I could see it only after I logged in.  Wierd indeed ๐Ÿ˜•
veena0129 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vidya0906

[

And yeah, i just cannot make out at what time 3D repeat comes...its just MPS running in all the slots ๐Ÿ˜ก

exactly...vidya...ZM ka bimarri hai ...whenever the new serial starts ...whole day they r running the repeat telecast of the new serials๐Ÿ˜ก
veena0129 thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Neela.

Thank you dear ๐Ÿค—

@Blue...so true.  I better not start my KYY ramayan...although, I have to reply to the pending 'sporadic' post on GTC 3 by the next wicket of MaNan  ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.  Will do so sometime soon.

I hope you are able to continue enjoying MaNan outside India.

NJ,
You have a great time at Khandala.  Nice picture ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

@ the bold...NJ...r u listening?...nice pic of Khandala...weather seems to be really cool...enjoy !!!!...
yes...neela...truly i am enjoying watching KYY epis๐Ÿ˜‰...
its really addictive...๐Ÿ˜‰